Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!

In Response to Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!:
    [QUOTE]Come on, admit it: you patsies lovers didn't like what u saw from the Jets tonite. Big improvement from first game. That O and D might be tough for ur D and the Golden Boy.
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    Couldn't care less about what the Jets do... that is their business and for their fans.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Come on, admit it: you patsies lovers didn't like what u saw from the Jets tonite. Big improvement from first game. That O and D might be tough for ur D and the Golden Boy.
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Really...LOL!!!

If I were you, I'd be more concerned about the Giants than the Pats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

By the way, Jints, where were you last week after the Jets lost to the Texans?  You'll only appear here, and take a jab at Pats' fans, when the Jets look good against a BAD team??!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vacilando. Show Vacilando's posts

Take away the JESTERS 10 pts handed to them by bush league interceptions and they pulled out a 17 - 7 win over a first-year QB and a 2010 4-12 team...

Jets fans have plenty to worry about...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BERNIENH. Show BERNIENH's posts

When the jets play against a real NFL team, we will worry about it. The Bengals are DOORMATS this year.

They lost Ocho, Palmer, Joseph, etc. and the sucked before that!!!

Wait until Rob's Defense chews up his brother Rex's team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

ROFL - The fact that they played the Bungles who had basically a AA college team on the field and were handed 3 ints and 3 fumbles and only scored that much actually made me feel pretty good.

Maybe, you didn't see the Pats demolishing a TB team that was pretty good last year and has good OL's and DL's. The Pats scored more in 1 half against a team who could be in the playoffs this year then the Jets scored in an entire game against a team that is bidding for the #1 pick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!:
    [QUOTE]Take away the JESTERS 10 pts handed to them by bush league interceptions and they pulled out a 17 - 7 win over a first-year QB and a 2010 4-12 team... Jets fans have plenty to worry about...
    Posted by Vacilando[/QUOTE]

With this in mind, I find it sorta funny overall, that The 2011 Season is goin' ta have to be a "rebuilding year" for the bengals....1 where their overall expectations shouldn't include the kind of success they achieved in 2010.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think he was kidding.  Even Giants fans hate the Jets.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Re: Top 5 music movies

In Response to Re: Top 5 music movies:
    [QUOTE]I see a lot of people have mentioned Across the Universe. I have to admit that I enjoyed it very much and was pleasantly surprised how they put it all together.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Agree...I thought they put it all together very well! I also noticed that I was the only one to mention Backbeat. I know we have a strong collection of Beatle fans posting here, am I far off by saying that I thought it was pretty good? What did you think of the movie?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The pre-season is all about assessing talent ,making roster moves, and incorporating new players into your system. Anyone know who won last year's pre-season ?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]I think he was kidding.  Even Giants fans hate the Jets.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

I figured as Jints usually is anti-Jets but I just wanted to jump in on the fun Tongue out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

apparently jints didnt watch the game-
    LT is as well-done as a steak in a nazi oven.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

I'm not saying Sanchez is a great QB, but the Jets would be screwed if he were to get injured as a result of their shaky interior O-line.  At least they have about another 2 months to figure out how to contain Haynesworth/Wilfork. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Yeah . . .  that Andy Dalton is a rolling terror.

How on earth did New Jersey manage to shut him down?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

After reading Rusty's comments for the past 2 months, I expected an aged, decerpit team with Plax forgetting how to put his cleats on after time off.
    I still put the Jets in that 3-5 slot when ranking the AFC teams. I still see the Pats and Steelers as #1 and #2....with the Jets, Ravens Colts and Chargers/Chiefs in that 3 thru 5 mix. As usual health/depth is a big factor, and once the playoffs start anything can happen as we have see the past few years.
    Lots of newness and confusion with the Raiders, Bengals, Titans, Jags and Denver to have any chance.
    I do like the Texans, Browns, Phins and Bills to have the capability to beat any team on any given Sunday

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE
    =====================================================
         Why would a so called Giants fan come here barking about the Jets? Would it be because you are to embarrassed to talk about the Giants getting a butt kicking from the lowly Panthers? The PANTHERS,,,HAHAHAHAHAHA Even in preseaon that is pathetic.
        Enjoy your stay,,you won`t be around here long.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

[QUOTE]After reading Rusty's comments for the past 2 months, I expected an aged, decerpit team with Plax forgetting how to put his cleats on after time off. I still put the Jets in that 3-5 slot when ranking the AFC teams. I still see the Pats and Steelers as #1 and #2....with the Jets, Ravens Colts and Chargers/Chiefs in that 3 thru 5 mix. As usual health/depth is a big factor, and once the playoffs start anything can happen as we have see the past few years. Lots of newness and confusion with the Raiders, Bengals, Titans, Jags and Denver to have any chance. I do like the Texans, Browns, Phins and Bills to have the capability to beat any team on any given Sunday
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

The Jets are fragile and I believe that's where Rusty is coming from plus the low regard for Sanchez.  They have little depth and this should concern any Jet fan.  After the starters that's it.  The are fodder.  The drop off is that drastic.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]See, that's the difference between Jets and Pats fans.  We know teams aren't gameplanning against ours, so when the team looks good in preseason, we look for what looked better than last year, not overreact. Go look at Rich Cimini's article at ESPN NY. It's hl=ilarious.  He proclaims the Jets offense "will soar".  Tears! We temper everything, while Jets fans peacock around like they have something going. lol
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

This is a simply fantastic metaphor.

A peacock is lovely to look at (the males are, at any rate), but have you ever heard the noise they make?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from timithye. Show timithye's posts

do the pat's even play the bengals this year?  if so, consider me scared...