Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!

In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!:
    In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : uh, did u see my name and pic? I am a Giants fan...
    Posted by JintsFan

ok so your a giants fan. so what's a giants fan doing on a patriots board trying to ignite patriots fans about how scary the jets are after playing the bengels. hello? have you seen what the patriots have done the first 2 pre-season games? I don't think so. I think your just another new york fan in here trying to stir up the pot and get pats fans going. WRONG! ain't gonna work. I will be nice and simply tell you and anybody else out there that this 2011 patriots team is going to be down right scary. especially the defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

i bet my eyes the jets dont make the playoffs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

even the completed passes were wild. sanchez is the most inaccurate qb in the league on a team with a plus 500 record

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Jets will be 7-9 this year. And headed in the wrong direction. Rex will be gone in 2 years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

After reading Rusty's comments for the past 2 months, I expected an aged, decerpit team with Plax forgetting how to put his cleats on after time off. I still put the Jets in that 3-5 slot when ranking the AFC teams. I still see the Pats and Steelers as #1 and #2....with the Jets, Ravens Colts and Chargers/Chiefs in that 3 thru 5 mix. As usual health/depth is a big factor, and once the playoffs start anything can happen as we have see the past few years. Lots of newness and confusion with the Raiders, Bengals, Titans, Jags and Denver to have any chance. I do like the Texans, Browns, Phins and Bills to have the capability to beat any team on any given Sunday
    Posted by rkarp

I think the Chiefs fall off the cliff this year.  There that 1 hit wonder that comes back to reality the next year.  I think SD bounces back and wins that division easy this year.  SD is a real threat if they stay healthy (specifically gates).  Scary offense.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ac71f848d-db21-40f1-9446-45e5e7df53ee&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:c71f848d-db21-40f1-9446-45e5e7df53eePost:8caddcda-9710-4c39-86f6-4809f0042276">Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!:
    In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : ok so your a giants fan. so what's a giants fan doing on a patriots board trying to ignite patriots fans about how scary the jets are after playing the bengels. hello? have you seen what the patriots have done the first 2 pre-season games? I don't think so. I think your just another new york fan in here trying to stir up the pot and get pats fans going. WRONG! ain't gonna work. I will be nice and simply tell you and anybody else out there that this 2011 patriots team is going to be down right scary. especially the defense.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

You didn't know? All NY fans swap to other teams whenever it suits them. Jint is already seeing how the Giants are going to blow this year so he's jumping on the Jets bandwagon. He'd love to come further up 95 but he has to stay within the NY borders.

Like you said, why else would he spend so much time here?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : ok so your a giants fan. so what's a giants fan doing on a patriots board trying to ignite patriots fans about how scary the jets are after playing the bengels. hello? have you seen what the patriots have done the first 2 pre-season games? I don't think so. I think your just another new york fan in here trying to stir up the pot and get pats fans going. WRONG! ain't gonna work. I will be nice and simply tell you and anybody else out there that this 2011 patriots team is going to be down right scary. especially the defense.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

Excellent post.

I love it when trolling knobs try to defend themselves with "look at my avatar" or "look at my signature."

Anybody can create a bit. It takes about a minute (ain't that right, Syb?). We determine who you really are by the content of your posts.

What was it Queen Gertrude is always quoted as having said?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : uh, did u see my name and pic? I am a Giants fan...
    Posted by JintsFan

So your not a fan, but your on our "pats fan" site....

oh i get it, your in denial, you love us and you want to be a fan and you dont know how to transfer wagons....I'll help, its easy just lift your right hand and say "In BB and TB and the Patriots I trust forever". Then your done, all is forgiven and today your a red white and blue Patriot Fan.

your welcome, or stay off!!! wannabee

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from donspartucus. Show donspartucus's posts

We will see how tough the Jets are when the Pats field a front four of Ellis-Wilfork-Hainsworth-Carter. All four have to be double teamed!

"Oh I'm so scared!" Simon Phoenix from Demolition Man when surrounded by cops of the future.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : I was wondering when you were going to bring up the rebuilding thing again, you just can't help yourself from making excuse after excuse.  It's just pathetic.  Were the Redskins in the final 4 the last two years?  Good thing you got their best players.  I think Albert is really going to dominate along side from the grossly overpaid Ellis.  Ouch.  4 mil? Sanchez' own D? You mean one of the best passing D's (this year likley the best) in the NFL?  Sorry, did you have a point?
    Posted by McCheaters

How much did the Jets spend on Favre in '08?  Oh snap...

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

until proven otherwise...winning means winning the big one...duh

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Scarier than the Jints.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

McCheaters...
    Teams rebuild. That is a natural act. Some do it successfully, others don't. The Pats have maintained a superbowl competitive team for the past 11 years. While it seems the Jets have been rebuilding since 1969, with only 2 AFCCG's to it's name since. What is your excuse?

It's also well known that BB and the Pats take "washed up" players from other organizations and breath a bit of life back into them to make them productive. You can talk smack all day long about CJ, Al, etc...but we have proven successful in other cases like Dillon, Moss, etc.

Grossly overpaid, but does he still have gas in the tank? Yes, I think he does and so does BB. What he is paid is inmaterial to you and everyone else. If he performs and does at a high level, that's all we should be talking about. His snaps will be limited and he will be fresh...and he will be motivated to crush the lady boy.

No arguments on the Jets passing game. It is lethal. However, lets see how your run defense holds up with a grossly overestimated rookie DE, and a powerful Pats run blocking unit. My prediction is the Pats can and will move the ball at will against the Jets D as long as they balance their attack.
    Lets be honest Mccheaters...if your D doesn't hold down the Pats, and with a new and improved Pats D, the last thing you want is to put the game on the back of the lady boy for you to win....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

It's absolutely hilarious watching the Pats slap down opponents and then say they have way more work to do and then NY beat the Bungles at home and then act like they are this juggernaut team, telling everyone how great they are.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

That right there is the big difference between the two franchises.

And for the record....it's:  Tom 3  Eli 1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

The Bengals might go 0-16 this year.....Seriously! It's really embarrassing that Jets fans would get amped over (not even smacking down, but) lightly tapping a USFL team.

You know, on October 9th @ 4:15 the pats are gonna tear off your head & crap down your throat...Just embrace it! 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Tom 3
         Eli & Peyton  2

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

My mistake Russ...

Ok, 4 AFCCG appearances, 0 wins, 0 SB's, 41+ years....A lot to feel good about for the Jets franchise. There is a reason the Pats are the 6th most valuable franchise globally in all of sports, ahead of the Jets....

So MCDb can chime all day long about "what have you done for me lately", but the truth is it's a fresh year, everyone is at square zero, the Jets last 2 AFCCG appearances don't mean squat, as the Pats 4 SB appearances/3 victories, losses in recent playoff games. The chessboard is reset, BB has a much stronger board, Rex and lady boy know it, and so does McCheaters....

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts