Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!

Well, I will give you that Burress looked better than I thought he would. The end  zone catch was impressive.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I am thinking the following groupings make some sense:
    Winning 11-14 games
    Pats
    Steelers

Winning 8-11 games
    Jets
    Colts
    Texans
    Chiefs
    Ravens

Too much newness and confusion with the Jags, Raiders, Bengals, Titans, Broncos.
    I see improvement with the Phins, Bills and Brown who on any given Sunday can be dangerous

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : uh, did u see my name and pic? I am a Giants fan...
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

It's Magic Football Catching Helmet 1, Pats 0. Manning had about as much to do with it as Bradshaw had to do with the Immaculate Reception - which is to say very, very little.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

Why are u guys feeding the trol.? Who cares what Jets are doing? The jets didnt win the AFC championship game so they were chockers as well, i might add biger than NE and 2 times. Steelers won it last time in AFC so they are the team to beat. End of story. Mccheaters can dance on his head but that doesnt change anything. 
    Miami D front is much better than Jets so they can apply pressure more than Jets. Jets scheme better but that can be negated by good execution. 

Sanchez can't play better out of pocket and with the power front NE and Miami got he is going to have his hands full. On the other hand NE will go to older 3-4 schemes against PITT and INDY as ben can avoid rush better and Manning can get the ball out much quicker. 

We can score against all of these teams like we did last year. the Q is how much is going to be enough for this D.  On an average 17 pts would be more than enough. May need more against Indy and PITT

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

The question I have is how many of the players BB cuts
    do the Jets pick up?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

sanchez is a pedophile

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

how's this for impartial. the jets are going to get crushed this season and it won't matter if it's at the blade or down your way south of 95. and please don't tell me about last year vs what will happen to your jests this year as far as my patriots are concerned. I do like your handle though. I heard a rumor that they were going to put up a fence 5 feet back so the jets don't get too close to the side line......did your team get a new strength and conditioning coach yet? oh snap!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

mccheaters if you had any confidence in the jets you wouldnt be here wasting yer time!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : uh, did u see my name and pic? I am a Giants fan...

No you're not. 

By that logic, I'm a lighthouse on the coast of Maine.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : Wow, amazing how much your opinion of Ellis has changed since last preseason when he was part of an awful defensive line.  You have no idea who the Jets have on their D line and you think that because you don't know who they are that they are not good.   Just because Ellis played a great game against the Choketriots, doesn't mean he had a good year.
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

It's funny to watch how nervous you're getting, Leon.  The more nervous you get, the more you post.

Your team pulled its own choke job last year against the Steelers.  Or did you already forget? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : Another clown who thinks that any time a team loses it's a choke?  Shocking!  Let me help you out, The Patriots choked becasue they were 14-2 had easily beaten the Jets during the regular season and were predicted by the majority of the football world (and by every single fan on this forum) to beat the Jets. They didn't. CHOKE!  In fact, that was a first time ever kind of choke.  Pathetic.

Actually they did choke... King Rex and his minions claimed SB victory at the beginning of the season. Why are you so angry LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

so it's not a choke to come out flatter than an open, week-old 2 liter of pop in the AFC championship game

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : Another clown who thinks that any time a team loses it's a choke?  Shocking!  Let me help you out, The Patriots choked becasue they were 14-2 had easily beaten the Jets during the regular season and were predicted by the majority of the football world (and by every single fan on this forum) to beat the Jets. They didn't. CHOKE!  In fact, that was a first time ever kind of choke.  Pathetic.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

jets suck and are going to not make the playoffs, if they don't win the confrence they have to face or beat the record of  texans/colts, kansas city/SD, baltimore/pitt

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

I wouldnt be shocked if the dolphins finish ahead of the jets

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxpowers034. Show maxpowers034's posts

Rookie QB...Rookie no# 1 WR...crappy team to begin with...They did beat them

Check this ite out 60maxpowero.com that have some great stuff on the Patriots

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : wow! i got a lot of mileage out of this one! 

More tough luck for the G-men. CB Terrell Thomas is gone for the season with a torn ACL: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/22/what-we-learned-giants-vs-bears/ 

25. This post has been removed.