Jacksonville
    Tennessee
    San Diego
    Buffalo

So 7-9.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Jets Schedule & predicted finish

In Response to Re: Jets Schedule & predicted finish:
    [QUOTE]Lets take it game by game  Buffalo Pittsburgh Miami San Francisco Houston Indianapolis New England Miami Seattle St. Louis New England Arizona Jacksonville Tennessee San Diego Buffalo So 7-9.
    Posted by FcukUPayMe[/QUOTE]

The best they can hope for is a split with the Bills.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Schedule & predicted finish : The best they can hope for is a split with the Bills.
    Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]

Buffalo worries me a bit - would be great if they lose couple of divisional games..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The current regime has destroyed that roster.  At some point someone will have to pay with their job but luckily the bar is so low that they can continue to be inept for a few more years before the masses get their pitchforks out and possibly find someone not completely incompetent to run the organization.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]Paul why do you think Buffalo is lousy? Just out of curiosity.   I'll give them 6 wins. The 6 factor was discussed in another thread.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

I count first downs in preseason because most coaches want to see their teams make first downs.  Remember that I seriously distrust fumbles, interceptions, fourth down offsides by a defense and other huge plays in preseason. 

Fitzpatrick took to the field at home against the Washington Redskins two weeks ago.  Washington is a terrible team, and Washington's first team got more first downs than Buffalo.  Washington went on to look properly awful at Chicago, so I don't think it was Washington.

Fitzpatrick took to the field at Minnesota.  Minnesota is not really a .500 team, and Minnesota's first team got more first downs than Buffalo.  Minnesota almost broke even at San Francisco in week 1 of preseason, so it might partly be Minnesota being good enough to beat Buffalo. 

Maybe Buffalo will get its act together by November.  Right now they're showing  serious incompetence, and so that's what I would expect to see in week 3 of preseason. 

This is the same team that dropped off a massive cliff into the far distance like Wyle E. Coyote last year, finishing a 1-8 plunge with a little dust cloud poof on week 17. 

So, why shouldn't I assume that every significant starter on the Buffalo team has quietly snapped an ACL or something, and the team won't get any better in three weeks?  Where's the spark of hope?

My preseason numbers have too low a signal to noise ratio, but as of today I give Buffalo 2.8 wins out of a 16 game season.  You could argue me up to 4 wins because Buffalo has some hope with their signings, but probably not 6 wins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

My preseason numbers have too low a signal to noise ratio, but as of today I give Buffalo 2.8 wins out of a 16 game season.  You could argue me up to 4 wins because Buffalo has some hope with their signings, but probably not 6 wins.

Wow. 4 wins for the Bills. Time will tell. Thanks for the explanation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Wait...Tebow's got this covered.  Jets now favorites for Lombardi.

http://nyj.scout.com/2/1213178.html

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I say 5-11 but wouldn't be surprised if 2-14 is where they end up.  Any team who can score 2 TDs on the Jets will win the game hell maybe even just one.  They have no O to speak off.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]Paul why do you think Buffalo is lousy? Just out of curiosity.   I'll give them 6 wins. The 6 factor was discussed in another thread.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

The pre-season is meaningless, but if you heard anything about the way the Bills played against a comically inept Vikings team you might wonder why Buffalo is holding down that spot most recently vacated by the Houston Texans and long held by the Arizona Cardinals (who flamed out quickly) as everybody's favorite "up-and-comer."