Jets Scoping Out the White House

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldorff. Show waldorff's posts

Re: Jets Scoping Out the White House

In Response to Re: Jets Scoping Out the White House:
    In Response to Re: Jets Scoping Out the White House : you seem to be flustered....and disoriented somewhat...
    Posted by jcour382

What? No fairytale references? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Scoping Out the White House : What? No fairytale references? 
    Posted by waldorff

ok but only because you specifically insisted..... so how about a nursury rhyme

rock abye baby...on the tree top... when the jests bend the defense will flop
    when the jests break the defense will fall and down will come waldorf great defense (...not)      and all....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldorff. Show waldorff's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Scoping Out the White House : ok but only because you specifically insisted..... so how about a nursury rhyme rock abye baby...on the tree top... when the jests bend the defense will flop when the jests break the defense will fall and down will come waldorf great defense (...not)      and all....
    Posted by jcour382

Pretty weak.  You apparently cannot understand the difference between realizing a team has a good D and hoping that they do.  I hope that Revis forgets how to cover Mosss this year, but it is just very unlikely that he will.  I hope Mauroney finally hits 1000 yards this year, but what has he shown to make me believe that will happen?  Your lack of being able to tell the difference sheds a whole new light on your love for fairytales.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Scoping Out the White House : So who's weak argument is backed up by insults?  You are the one that is saying the Pats D's were not great when they clearly were.  You must be a troll then.  That's seems to be your logic.   How dare you say that the Pats D was not great in 2004 and 2006.  What kind of loser fan are you?
    Posted by waldorff

I am a troll just like you Doggg. Create some more profiles. Maybe you can bring Bradymossfan back for a curtain call.

Sections
Shortcuts