Jets Should Report Pats to League Office

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfans. Show patsfans's posts

Jets Should Report Pats to League Office

You'll get a kick out of this one:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/03/jets-should-be-pestering-the-league-office-to-penalize-the-pats/

I don't see where the issue is considering they reported he was injured, he was listed as "Probable", and he ended up playing.  So other than that I don't get what his problem is - other than trying to stir up trouble.

Ian

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Re: Jets Should Report Pats to League Office

What's your point? That all New Yorkers are whining puzzies? That they have a double standard & that it's all right for the Patriots to be punished, but not for the Jets to be punished for the same "offenses"?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The reason you don't see the issue, patsfans, is because there isn't one.

Florio is a dope with too many column inches to fill and not enough ideas in his head (who also does not appear to know the difference between "flaunting" and "flouting."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfans. Show patsfans's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Should Report Pats to League Office:
    The reason you don't see the issue, patsfans, is because there isn't one. Florio is a dope with too many colomn inches to fill and not enough ideas in his head (who also does not appear to know the difference between "flaunting" and "flouting."
    Posted by p-mike

I agree with you.  When you have a national stage I think it's funny that it seems like he's trying to stir up trouble to see if someone else picks up on it and runs with it.  I think when you look at the facts it's clearly a dead issue.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Who cares it was a non issue but it wouldn't surprise if the Jets front office hasn't already complained. They will be searching for any excuse as to why they didn't win the division after this season,so file this away for future whining by both the Jets and their fans.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Boy that was dumb.  I'd like those 5 minutes of my life back.  Pointless article and even dumber comments.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Objective Journalism

Died 8 July 2010

RIP

The final blow came from Mike Florio

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

On this issue, i just ended up at some ranting Colts site called stampede blue and ran across this thread where multiple colts fans actually made intelligent statements and took our side!  see it here http://www.stampedeblue.com/2010/7/3/1551025/patriots-might-have-been-caught

WOW that was a refreshing change.  The guy who mostly writes for them is a lathered up foaming idiot, but he got schooled by his readers here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well, I take Colts fans on their individual merits (or lack thereof), but Stampede Blue is a joke.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts