JETS/STEELERs- root tor who?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: JETS/STEELERs- root tor who?

Let's put it this way:

If Sanchez can't figure out the Dolphins' defense, how is he going to figure out the Steelers?????  Childs' play for Dick LeBeau and Troy Polamalu

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

I wish they could both lose.

Agree w Evil - the Pats own their own destiny.

I prefer the Ravens having the wild card spot versus the Steelers and if the Jests continue their sprial - it could then be Chragers/Cheifs, COlts and even Miami could get in the wildcard if they win out... er but they won't win versus the Pats!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I'm rooting Harrison too hit every player on the Jets with as many illegal hits as he can get away with and I'm rooting for the Jets coaching staff to trip every Steelers player dumb enough to venture near the Jets sidelines. So long as the Patriots handle their business without getting a case of bighead, I don't care who wins the Steelers and Jests game.Home field advantage is what the rest of this season is all about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

we beat the squealers and lead them in the conference... I understand the posters thought... but every game the jests get pounded is a good game...

its not even a question...besides the squealers look fairly enept themselves

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

As long as the pats keep on winning - who cares.  Not a time to look behind us now.  We control our own right now.  Let's just keep rolling right to DALLAS!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Root for them to beat the cr@p out of eachother.  Roethlisberger took a beating today vs Cincy. For all intents and purposes the lead over Pitt is 2 since Pats already beat them so if they handle their business it really doesn't matter anyways!

Cincy beat up Hines and Troy P not to mention Ben. Both were limping badly before game end. Bengals should have won that game except for another stellar interception dispaly by carson palmer. I wonder if the bengals take newton or a qb in the draft. Marv should be looking for work as well.