Jets the latest entrant in Terrell Owens sweepstakes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b54xN

Terrell Owens likes to see his name in the headlines.  So do the New York Jets.  So it was only a matter of time before Owens and the Jets were in a headline together.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the Jets are exploring the idea of signing Owens and have contacted Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus.

That doesn't mean Owens actually ending up with the Jets is likely; Schefter quotes one source as putting the chances of the Jets signing Owens at "20 percent."

But as we noted a couple weeks ago, the "Final Eight Plan" meant the Jets were among the group of teams that would have to wait until the first training camp opened before they could sign Owens.  And now that the first training camp has opened, the Jets are showing some interest.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: Jets the latest entrant in Terrell Owens sweepstakes

Just a Jet publicity stunt to keep the Jets in the media every day to hype up non-existent ticket sales and purchase of personal seat licenses. I would sooner root for the "home shopping network" if they had a team rather than the Jets.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

keep dreaming..it ain't gonna happen. Just like you Pats fans lambaste writers for the Brady contract situation, this is the same thing...throw it out there for fun and see what happens

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

It's so ridiculous with the media that they are now doing 
    pre-camp predictions.....Don Banks has truly joined the ranks of  delusional.

Jets are ranked #1 with a QB that threw twenty-picks last year....

A perfect place for T/O......

:-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: Jets the latest entrant in Terrell Owens sweepstakes:
    keep dreaming..it ain't gonna happen. Just like you Pats fans lambaste writers for the Brady contract situation, this is the same thing...throw it out there for fun and see what happens
    Posted by RipFace

so your comparing the jets to sh*t ???throw them against the wall and see if they stick?? 

thats the best comment i think i ever read by you!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Jets the latest entrant in Terrell Owens sweepstakes : so your comparing the jets to sh*t ???throw them against the wall and see if they stick??  thats the best comment i think i ever read by you!!
    Posted by jcour382
    ..sorry but you are completely misrepresenting what I said....good try though

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I could just see it!  The Jets are going to be #1 in something or other.  They have to sell those seat licenses, so they have to promise the fans a Super Bowl this year or maybe ten Super Bowls this decade.  T.O. might just put them "over the top".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5412850

New Yorkers apparently don't like the idea... too bad :-(

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Jets the latest entrant in Terrell Owens sweepstakes : J.E.TS.  S.U.C.K.
    Posted by gmbill
    ..boy that's clever. How long did it take you to come up with that one? Feeling all proud and happy with yourself?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

He's with the Bungles

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/27/to-picks-the-bengals/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

If it couldn't be the J-E-T-S, I'm at least glad that T.O. is teammates with everyone in the world named Ochocinco.  Their circus comes to Foxboro for the season opener on the twelfth of Sept.