Jets - the scum of the earth!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankn. Show frankn's posts

Jets - the scum of the earth!

Mike Greenburg stated this morning that most Jets fans, including himself, want Braylon Edwards to play despite his DUI.  I'm sure they are fine with Santonio Holmes.  They can line up to cheer alleged rapists Big Ben and Kobe; an alleged murder such as Ray Lewis would be fine with them.  A dog killer like Michael Vick - welcome aboard. they might be out scouring the waiver wires for wife beaters, and arsonists right now.  Morality isn't negotiable.  You do the right thing because you should.  Golic is a moron as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Re: Jets - the scum of the earth!

In Response to Jets - the scum of the earth!:
    Mike Greenburg stated this morning that most Jets fans, including himself, want Braylon Edwards to play despite his DUI.  I'm sure they are fine with Santonio Holmes.  They can line up to cheer alleged rapists Big Ben and Kobe; an alleged murder such as Ray Lewis would be fine with them.  A dog killer like Michael Vick - welcome aboard. they might be out scouring the waiver wires for wife beaters, and arsonists right now.  Morality isn't negotiable.  You do the right thing because you should.  Golic is a moron as well.
    Posted by frankn
    ...get off your soapbox with the morality tripe. There were fans on this board saying that Vick should have been considered. If the situation warranted it and Ben was available you would have the same sentiment. The same with Ray Lewis. Don't try to pretend that the Patriots are high and mighty, righteous do-gooders. Randy Moss was fine coming to the Patriots after having multiple run-ins with the law.....I guess that's OK with you??  I personally don't think he should play but I am in the minority and I would love to hear what clear-thinking Patriot fans have to say. Golic and the others are saying "you put the team on that gives you the best chance to win." While I don't agree, there are many who do

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You can add John Madden to the list of people who would play Edwards this Sunday.  Heard him say so on the radio.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

The title should be "New Yorkers are the scum of the Earth".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I thought it was Santonio Holmes that was going to tear the locker room apart.  He did what?  Smoked pot?  I dont know man, most of these guys that you are bashing are doing stuff that you did in your early years.  I wish that I can say I never drove with out having a drink or two that night.  While I may not have been isht faced or even buzzed I may have been legally drunk...

Edwards is just and idiot, that much I admit.  Dood aint too smart.  Most of these athletes arent. They have had others to take their tests during their high school and college years and I think that has helped to push them further back as far as evolving into a responsible adult.

So we have BE, the drunk driver, Holmes the toker, and Cro the dood that never flies twa(dont pull out).

We did also pick up LT and Taylor,  I think they both won good citizen of the nfl awards(not sure the name of it) back to back not too long ago.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Jets - the scum of the earth!:
    You can add John Madden to the list of people who would play Edwards this Sunday.  Heard him say so on the radio.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

They went within the rules of the NFL. That simple. Breyland is a first time substance abuser. I don't condone it but it's in black and white. If that occurred to TB, would this post exist or would the forum wish for it to go away? I think so.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Agree with Killa.

One interesting thing though is that Tannebaum used to preach high character when recruiting players but once word started coming out that the Tannebaum/Mangini duo may get the ax for someone like Bill Cowher, he started to take anyone on board to save his job. Then, throw in the new stadium and PSL fiaco into the mix. Not to mention, Rex Ryan and company were parading around guaranteeing Super Bowls.

Still can't blame him. Fans are so delusional to think these players care as much about wins and losses as we fans do. To most of them, it's just a job. You get your rare breed with Brady, Brees, Manning, Urlacher, etc that play with their heart on their sleeve. At the end of the day, the NFL is a business and in business, almost anything goes. The fact of the matter is that if you can catch a ball (which may come back to bite Edwards in the @ss hahaha) or throw a ball, you're put on a pedestal in society. That's our fault as fans because if we were truly that moralistic, we wouldn't go out and support these morons but we do and the ticket sales and DirecTV subscriptions speak volumes. The NFL knows that so all this discipline stuff is all for show. They know we're all coming back next season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Ripface name one player on the Pats with a DUI? Or one player ever accused of *rape or any other serious crime? Only guy on the team is that O linemen we just traded for who beat his girlfriend up and i doubt he lasts long on this team anyways and other then him no one comes to mind. I am not high and mighty but Edwards should be suspended and here is why, he was out drinking with Stallworth the night Stallworth hit that man and killed him. If that didnt teach him a lesson about how quick you can kill a person by making a bad choice then he will never learn. Oh and Randy Moss never did anything criminal like a DUI or beating his wife or anything like that. He had a few run in's but nothing serious so you cant put him in that category and the same goes TO, yea TO is a D bag but he doesnt break any laws and neither does Ochocinco.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life
    ....Unfortunately he can't be suspended YET, because of the CB agreement as a first time "substance abuse" violation. There is another category of violation that will be enacted for him once he is convicted (and he will be) and then he will be suspended. For now, the only thing that can be done is to keep him off the field. He was a complete idiot and showed a complete lack of understanding of the possible implications. As I noted, I am in that group that thinks he should ride the pine. As for Moss, his violations are not as bad but he is certainly no angel. He was originally charged with felony suspicion of assault and pot possession in 2002 but the vehicular thing was downgraded. As for the other player you mention, why is he not going to stay? I am not familiar with him. Do you agree with my point about the Vick/Ben/Lewis consideration and how these guys did (or would get) consideration from some fans about getting them on your team? There are fans from all teams that will look the other way and while there are others that think there should be consequences. I am glad you are in the latter group. I am too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

agreed...the jets are the scum of the earth

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

So let me get this right, so if you are a stupid person it is ok for you to 1) break the law 2) Put your life and others lives at risk 3) Forget about his obligation to his team and team mates ???? So basically if you are stupid the law should not apply? Is that what you are saying? I wont bash Holmes cause i still smoke weed and i see no issue with players doing that and Cro's kids are not against any laws so I got nothing to say. But Edwards was with Stallworth the night a man died and a year later here he is blowing twice the legal limit and getting a DWI? He clearly didnt get it and doesnt care and IMO he should be banned for the year to get it through to him that it was not ok. I would say that whether he was a Jet or not so this has nothing to do with his team.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Wow, you just admitted to all 3 of those things yourself.  At least 2 of the 3 if you refuse to drive after smoking(different than phil simms boy).  If you think that smoking out doesnt slow your reaction time or dull your senses you must be smoking some weak isht.  And you know that it is illegal.  I still smoke once in a blue moon so I aint judging you but I am toast after a few toaks.

We need Tcal to clear the air.  Drinking and driving<smoking and driving in your opinion but by how much and what if someone elses opinion differs.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Jimmy, u gunna get a beating this sunday brah.  We want the AFC East and we takes the AFC East!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Scums to good a word for them. Arrgg

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

dank cush its all good.  I heard it is legal in Denver for real!!!

thats my point, it doesnt make him a bad guy, he didnt stab somebody or throw puppies in a river.  He drove drunk and he is lucky noone got hurt or killed. He is stupid that he could have gotten a limo to pick them all up.  He is a man child, like many others in the NFL.  Moss is up there with them but he is what, 35 now? So he is a little more grown up of a man child(not too much more).  Plus he is friends with TB so that has had to help him grow up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Jets - the scum of the earth!:
    Posted by frankn

I also am ok with Edwards playing.  Its a DUI.  I had one myself once, it didn't mean I was Hitler.  It's REAL popular to say that, but it's not true.  Vick did his two years of jail.  So I got nothing against him.  Whatever Ray did or didn't do, he got away with it.  BEN, on the other hand, admitted to facts equaling rape, and the witness didn't/couldn't press charges.  He was aided and abetting by a Pa. state trooper and a Pa town cop.  He shouldn't be playing this year.  If I want role models, I'll go to church.  Second thought, NO I wouldn't.  If I want a role model, I guess I will just have to BE one.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

i addressed it and flipped it and joined you in the spotlight.  Reread my posts : P
    to sum it up, he didnt kill any people or puppies so he is just stupid not a scrumbag(funny i cant say the word in the title of the post).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Ripface name one player on the Pats with a DUI? Or one player ever accused of *rape or any other serious crime? Only guy on the team is that O linemen we just traded for who beat his girlfriend up and i doubt he lasts long on this team anyways and other then him no one comes to mind. I am not high and mighty but Edwards should be suspended and here is why, he was out drinking with Stallworth the night Stallworth hit that man and killed him. If that didnt teach him a lesson about how quick you can kill a person by making a bad choice then he will never learn. Oh and Randy Moss never did anything criminal like a DUI or beating his wife or anything like that. He had a few run in's but nothing serious so you cant put him in that category and the same goes TO, yea TO is a D bag but he doesnt break any laws and neither does Ochocinco.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Faulk was suspended for violating the drug policy - I think he had a joint in his coat. Moss bumped the traffic control cop who tried to stop him from making an illegal u-turn. I don't believe he hit her hard, but it was a car and she did fall, so ...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

"Wow, you just admitted to all 3 of those things yourself.  At least 2 of the 3 if you refuse to drive after smoking(different than phil simms boy).  If you think that smoking out doesnt slow your reaction time or dull your senses you must be smoking some weak isht.  And you know that it is illegal.  I still smoke once in a blue moon so I aint judging you but I am toast after a few toaks. We need Tcal to clear the air.  Drinking and driving<smoking and driving in your opinion but by how much and what if someone elses opinion differs." - whodat I really dont want to get into a debate with you about alcohol VS weed but for the record no i dont smoke and then drive the same way i dont drink and drive. I do so in the privacy of my own home. And no weed is not illegal to smoke in the state of Massachusetts, its a slap on the wrist, you get a ticket. Its only against the law to sell it. I dont sell it. But this is all way off point. So basically I left a good post asking you pretty directly if you were saying that because Edwards is stupid he should be held accountable? And instead of answering my question you flipped it so the spot light was on me and not you. Go back read that post again and respond with out dodging the question. Please.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

MVP, sorry for the disagreements today, but if they ticket you for it, it is illegal. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

You are right he didnt kill anyone this time, but he did watch a good friend of his do the same thing a year ago and he did kill a man and that still didnt stop him from getting in his car. So what will? Does HE have to kill someone himself before its an issue? The guy was wasted! Not buzzed but f*cking hammered drunk and he got in his car and went home. He didnt consider his life, the life of others or the fact that he was leaving his team out to dry. They already dont have Holmes, they are counting on him to be the guy so they can contend and he goes and does this? He couldnt care less about the Jets or any other team. A pro doesnt do this sh*t its a bushleague move.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Jerry Springer must speak about these issues.
    OK, we can all admit to drinking and driving in the past, but guys, withing the last 5 to 7 years if you are driving drunk you have to be an idiot. Look we could get away with that shiet 20 years ago but now days its 20k out of pocket and all the trouble in the world. If you get caught drinking and driving with everything happening today, you deserve a beating with a hose!
    As for weed, it never did anything for me, except get me laid all the time, yeehaww. Pull Mr. Whitestick out and let em toke away, then off to the fun room for hide and seek!
    If your doing things in your own home, more power to you, just be safe and smart. Stay off the roads, dont hurt anyone and enjoy life! But when you have a driving service available to you, if I were one of these guys I would have it full of cheerleaders and be lighting up and banging away.
    With all these wonderful thing soffered to these guys, all the money, the women, the booze, drugs and perks, you have to be the dumbest MO-FO to get yoruself into this kind of trouble. Innocent

Sections
Shortcuts