Jets : Thread of Laughs Reborn !!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Jets : Thread of Laughs Reborn !!

Kellen Winslow hit with 4-game ban Updated: October 11, 2013, 4:16 PM ET Associated Press

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. has been suspended without pay for four games by the NFL for violating the league's policy on performance enhancing substances.

Jets blog

Jets Looking for more on
    the green and white? ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog »

Winslow, the team's leading receiver with 17 catches, will immediately begin his suspension, which was announced by the league Friday. He will be eligible to return to the Jets' active roster on Nov. 4, following New York's game against New Orleans on Nov. 3.

Winslow had been listed as doubtful on the Jets' injury report on Friday, and coach Rex Ryan excused him from participating in practice but declined to go into details.

Winslow, in his first year with the Jets, has been dealing with a balky right knee all season that kept him out of practice all week.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Jets : Thread of Laughs Reborn !!

I thought they had the best TE tandem!!!! LOL ahahha

Bust is an idiot.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Ya. Haha. The Pats only had what, 3 guys suspended for violating substance abuse last year? So hypocritical...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, aging.  Bad hip, bad knees. Yes.  Enjoy!

Hey, did you know Sanchez has an inverted TD/ratio to end his career with the Jetsies!?? That's really something!

Over 50 million dollars your team invested in him over 5 years and he had 68 TDs, 69 INTs along with a career  55% compl rate.

Career QBR? 36

Career Rating? 71

LOL!

Cannot be made up. Why would anyone pay 50 million dollars and trade up for such a player and that production?

Can you answer that, I mean outside of Al Davis or Matt Millen of course.

[/QUOTE]

Queenie, its saturday. Try not to be on here all day you flag.

Tears!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"This suspension of Winslow is actually very good news" - well, except for your "we have the best two tight ends in the AFC east" argument. whoopsie...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I enjoy being in the prediction business with the Jets because I am always right, which is why you follow me around here in the first place. bahwahah"

Sorry Bustchise but he's right. Rusty's analysis of the Pats is hit and miss, but he's been almost 100 percent correct on the Jets, and he was saying this stuff even when the team was doing better in the standings, e.g. paper champions. If I were you I'd worry....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Losing to a winless team at home by 13 points with 12 minutes to go in the game?  Scoreless from there on out?  Wow!  In honor of Geno Atkins's big part in this loss, it's probably time to re-post buttfumble II.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts