Jets thread...priceless!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Jets thread...priceless!

You have to read this!

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=61941&page=51

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Jets thread...priceless!

Excuses......Excuses........Excuses

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

And they kept talking about hurting Brady & ending his season...LOSERS!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wow one fan wishing Brady terminal cancer, you have to be kidding. Now that's what I expect out of the typical Jets fans (Though there are some huge exceptions even on this board)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Jets thread...priceless!:
    [QUOTE]You have to read this! http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=61941&page=51
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Gold , NPF, Gold

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I have never witnessed anyone here wishing injury or terminal cancer on another team's player.  That is absolutely embarrasing to all Jets fans.  Wish that Brady gets knocked silly, or that he gets sacked 20 times.  But come on! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

"He doesn't think it's a show. He thinks it's a fight. So beat this chump and let's go home"-- Apollo Creeds corner man.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

My favorite comment so far "The best cahnce we have in my lifetime to get homefield, NE is rebuilding and has half the talent we have and we still get humiliated by them"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

They talk too much!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

boy - I am so glad that i am not a Jets fan !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

That website is an intellectual and ethical ghetto ....

SEVERAL CHOICE QUOTES:

can we please just get a cheap shot on brady thats all i wasnt at this point

Ryan should have put a bounty on Brady

oh god
    fuck life, get cancer brady! 

GET TERMINAL CANCER!

I hope Pryce goes low on Brady and ends his season.

If Rex wants to win the superbowl, he'll get his most trusted player on D, and ask him to injure Brady. It's the only chance we have.

can we please just get a cheap shot on brady thats all i wasnt at this point

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from u240robert. Show u240robert's posts

The Jet fans are just showing over 40 years of frustration.
    Their thinking the only way they'll ever win is if the opposition dies.
    Thats really some pathetic thinking, really shows them to be a bunch of losers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Let's go get a f'ing snack!

One of my all time favorite games tonight!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Wow that is loser central there. Sounds like a few should be on suicide watch

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: Jets thread...priceless!:
    [QUOTE]That website is an intellectual and ethical ghetto .... SEVERAL CHOICE QUOTES: can we please just get a cheap shot on brady thats all i wasnt at this point Ryan should have put a bounty on Brady oh god f*** (my asterisks) life, get cancer brady!  GET TERMINAL CANCER! I hope Pryce goes low on Brady and ends his season. If Rex wants to win the superbowl, he'll get his most trusted player on D, and ask him to injure Brady. It's the only chance we have. can we please just get a cheap shot on brady thats all i wasnt at this point
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Out of the mere 20 posts I read, three were in that vein.  Sick fan base.  Even this board gets the occasional low-class wish for injuries on a rivals' team, but three posters out of 20?!!!!!!! 

And lets not forget the gang of male Jets goons that beat on a single female Pats fan in week two at the Meadowlands.

Jets fans deserve the way they feel tonight.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Lot of classless dudes on that Jet site especially the one wanting to blow Brady's head off with a gun in front of Giselle. Anyway, the best quip was this:

The best cahnce we have in my lifetime to get homefield, NE is rebuilding and has half the talent we have and we still get humiliated by them.

Priceless!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

I just tried registering but was soundly rejected from posting.  Apparently, the admin didn't think the name TB_12_OwnsYou didn't qualify for membership...LOL!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

wow that is why they are who they are. no one ever wishes ish like that on manning. we would be too ashamed of ourselves for acting like a bunch of animals. they have no shame apparently. they deserve to lose like this.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

"McKnight in, hopefully he gets close enough to Beli to p u ke on him..."
    lmao... that was a fun read.. and yea i dont think i've ever wished injury on manning or jeter no matter how much i hate them..
    those fans r horrible..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Sadly, that brief snippet of posts on that message board confirms everything I've always suspected (and known) about Jets fans: dumbest, most classless fans in the NFL by a wide, wide margin (I've got personal experience, too, since I dealt with them for four years in college in upstate NY).

The collective IQ in the Meadowlands during every Jets home game is about 16.

Giants fans can be rough, but most of them know football, and I doubt more than 1 in a million of them would wish terminal cancer on an opposing player, or say "put a bounty on him" or "go low on him deliberately and end his season."

Then again, unlike Jets fans, Giants fans have some semblance of intelligence.

That message board is an embarrassment.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

national broadcasters never seem to mention how the patriots lost bodden or t warren.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Some sorry SOBs there! I can understand one or two a-holes, but there must have been 15 guys calling for a cheap shot on Brady (not to mention terminal cancer and execution). And I only read three or four pages! I suppose we cannot expect much better from a fan base that cheers when their own QB is carried off the field! I'd bet all these yahoos were talking smack for the last week about how they were going to take it to NE in Foxboro! Somehow I doubt we'll be bothered by too many trolls here for a while. Those who haven't jumped from the GWB or wound up in a beer-induced coma won't have the balls to show up. The postgame interview with fat-boy Rex was priceless. BB and Brady made him swallow the only thing in the world he doesn't love to eat...his pride! But hey, if they happen to run into Detroit, Houston, or Cleveland in the playoffs they have a shot! I cannot wait to see what the defenses of Pittsburgh and Chicago do to Sanchez!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I have to ask:  How pathetic does your life have to be if you express some of the low-life sentiments in that thread? 

I wouldn't have been pleased if the Jets beat the Pats last night, but wishing terminal cancer on a player? Intentional injury? A classless bunch posting there to be sure.

And, yes, we do have some classless posters in this forum as well.  Not quite sure they're in that league though.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

And there lies the difference between the Pats and Jets, and the Pats and Jets fans. Like TB said after the game, "When you win, talk little, when you lose, talk less"...The Jets and their fans should take that to heart.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

My favorite quote:

"at least we can talk big during the week, we have that down pat. There's no way the Pats can compete w/ the way we can talk "