Jets to 'Embarrass' Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Re: Jets to 'Embarrass' Pats

Leon can you tell me the name of the LB that was draftred by the jets before mayo? I forget his name...he was supposed to be better than mayo....did he play

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

In Response to Re: Jets to 'Embarrass' Pats:
    [QUOTE]Jets can't have a bandwagon ......every year the wheels fall off......kind of like their seasons for the last 40 years......
    Posted by sday4x45[/QUOTE]

The Jests had a bandwagon. But it ran out of gas last December on the Cross Bronx Expressway. When they went and got a can and brought it back to the wagon it had been stripped down to the frame! So they just stole a '72 Pinto and drove it back to Jersey!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

In Response to Re: Jets to 'Embarrass' Pats:
    [QUOTE]Leon can you tell me the name of the LB that was draftred by the jets before mayo? I forget his name...he was supposed to be better than mayo....did he play
    Posted by GR2009[/QUOTE]

Don't be mean to the Jets, they did not trade for that high draft pick - they earned it the old fashion way!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Bubby!-You've obviously been to the Bronx!LOL

When the Jets start to win on a regular basis(starting this weekend) I'm sure there will be plenty of bandwagoneers just like what happened in NE.You with the pink hats please refrain from adding your two cents-this thread is for real fans only!

Thanks from everybody!
    Note to sday-I'll take the Jets for a "C" note and the points....you in?A C note is $100.00 you in?If I win you owe me 100 bucks.If I lose ,which I doubt ,you have a choice ,I'm gone for a week or I pay you the 100 bucks.Now think about it-If the Jets lose do you want the $$ and the opportunity to bust my b alls or I go away for a week?
    Everythings negotiable my horribly accented friend!  LOL

Make it quick boys -puddin' pie is coming over tonight and when she gets here...You Lose!

Yee Haw for Leon!   LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"When they went and got a can and brought it back to the wagon it had been stripped down to the frame! So they just stole a '72 Pinto and drove it back to Jersey!!!"

The Pinto broke down on Rt. 3 in front of the Tick Tock Diner. But their worries are over. They're driving around now in a car specifically designed for the Jets. A Yugo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Leon,putting $ on the Pats this week isn't a bet,it's an investment.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsfanleon. Show jetsfanleon's posts

MY HERO

Damn he's smooth!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Leon.........no money.......I'm gone or you're gone.........not for a week........for good....stop swerving this

you get to stay or you have to go...........what's the matter.....don't trust your Jets??

I trust my Pats......... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Apparently the Jets entire season hinges on this one game. I would rather be a Pats fan and have the entire season hinge on the Super Bowl.

Sections
Shortcuts