Jets to 'Embarrass' Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wlbredsoxfan. Show wlbredsoxfan's posts

Jets to 'Embarrass' Pats

At least that's the opinion of Kerry Rhodes, Jets' strong safety, in this morning's Daily News. He goes on to say that he's tired of losing to the Pats and now is the time for retribution.  As if the Patriots needed more bulletin board material!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Re: Jets to Embarrass Pats

its amazing how much the jets are talking..... they could beat us... anything is possible (copyright Kevin Garnett).... but they way they are talking it will be so much better to defeat them

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

If the Jets win this game they will never shut up. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Leon embarrass the Pats every chance he gets. Monkey see monkey do.
    I really hope BB gives Dirty Sanchez a taste of the humble sack pie.Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: Jets to Embarrass Pats:
    [QUOTE]If the Jets win this game they will never shut up. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Look at it this way...

How sad are the Jets that beating the Pats in the Meadowlandsfill is their big goal for the season. Talk about setting a low bar for yourself.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Funny how much they are talking. Do they think that by talking they are going to intimidate the Patriots? I think you will see the Patriots come in and match their intesity. Talking a big game and backing it up are two different things. We shall see. I think it will be a hard fought game. If the Pats can keep Brady protected he will pick them apart. Plan to see some screens. I would like to see more of the run game to take pressure of Brady. It will be interesting to see how Sanchez does after one week after he has been annointed the crown as the next great QB after throwing a TD on a blown coverage. Leon Washington is the man to stop on offense. Cannot wait!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Man, those morons are p!ssing me off....

If they lose Sunday after building this game up to be their Super Bowl, imagine what kind of hangover they're going to be on the subsequent weeks...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

One or a handful of Jet fans do not a Jet Fan make.  I think most are realists and expect at best a close game.

Truth is we almost always play well in the apple, and they almost always play well in boston.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Sorry Rhodes, our bulliten board is filled up by your head Coach.....no room for your BS.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I respect what they are trying to do, trying to have swagger trying to show they are not scared of the Pats but its just stupid. They shouldnt be trying to awake the sleeping giant. The Pats will win this game, yesterday I was a little worried but the more I see of Monday's game the better I feel about the D and the team. The Jets have put all this presure on themselves. No one else did it, no else built this game as "the super bowl" as teh Jets players have so they are the one who have put the presure on themselves to win this game. And now that they told the world how importent it is to them that they beat us, when they lose they will be broken.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

[QUOTE]If the Jets win this game they will never shut up. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

They never shut-up anyway, just a loud mouth team with a loud mouthed coach. Its amazing how few teams show the class that the Patriots do.. You'd think they would learn.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Once they lose this game Ryan will shut his mouth, once he gets used to losing twice a year he will shut his mouth. We just havent broken him yet but we will.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lynnluvspats. Show lynnluvspats's posts

I'll tell  you what was embarassing.

Opening the 2003 season with a 31-0 loss against the Bills... Pats beat the Bills 31-0 in the next meeting.

They win the Superbowl that year.

So bring it on, even if the PATS lose Sunday (which I doubt will happen) -- its one game, fool... your so called Superbowl, and its obvious you need to play your own Superbowls during the regular season, because the REAL one in February.... you'll never see.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Never.......ever

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Talk is so cheap and you have a 50/50 chance of being right.  When you are, your chest is out there so far, you block the sun out.  But, when you fall short, will you be man enough to admit the other guy is better or make excuses?

Look at that Bills game.  Other than the score for 59 minutes or so, would many have thought the Pats were the losing team when you look at the game stats?  TO talked about being the "winning" team for 56 minutes.  Aren't we glad the Pats think in terms of being the winning team when the game clock says "0:00"?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

If they lose Ryan will say the better team won today or something like that and the player will all back peddle. But the fans wont say anything like that. They will continue to think they have our number even though they lose year in and year out and never make the playoff.s

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dboss. Show dboss's posts

In Response to Jets to Embarrass Pats:
    [QUOTE]At least that's the opinion of Kerry Rhodes, Jets' strong safety, in this morning's Daily News. He goes on to say that he's tired of losing to the Pats and now is the time for retribution.  As if the Patriots needed more bulletin board material!
    Posted by wlbredsoxfan[/QUOTE]

It is strange that teams still talk smack before they play the Pats.  The Jets players are taking their queue from fat mouth coach                                                                                                      

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

Let them talk trash by all means; let them forget they have three hard games coming up, Titans, then going to New Orleans and then Miami. 

Hopefully they invest a lot of energy in this game and that leaves them flat.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Oh they will be flat. This is how it goes down, they treat this game like its the super bowl as their players have come out and said and when they cant beat us and they get blown out by Brady and the O they will be a broken team, they will lose their swagger and they will run out of gas. They will get beat by the saints and the titans and the dolphins and then they will say maybe we shouldnt have put so much "super bowl" into that Pats game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Pats defense better be better than it was in the Bills game.........and I AM a long time Pat fan.
    I don't want to give the Jets any hope.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

The D held the Bills to 17 points on offense so that is pretty good. If they play better maybe they hold the Jets to 10 points would that make you happy?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

The funny thing is, the Meadowlands is already filled with screaming, insane football fans during Jets' games.  What does Ryan want, a witch burning?

Please.  On the other hand, though, the Pats were lucky to eke out a win at home against the Bills...Meadowlands should be a war-zone by comparison.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yea until Brady walks up and down the field on these guys and the fans give up.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]Oh they will be flat. This is how it goes down, they treat this game like its the super bowl as their players have come out and said and when they cant beat us and they get blown out by Brady and the O they will be a broken team, they will lose their swagger and they will run out of gas. They will get beat by the saints and the titans and the dolphins and then they will say maybe we shouldnt have put so much "super bowl" into that Pats game.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

I pretty much said the same thing earlier. They have a tough schedule with physical teams so the injuries will start creaping in. If they lose this game to the Patriots, it's going to do wonders to their state of mind. It'll be hard to "lose the Super Bowl" and then try to bring up your intensity for "a meaningless regular season game" against Tennessee, Miami and New Orleans. Very intersting twist early in the season...