Jets to get spanked tonight

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Jets to get spanked tonight

They were descent in fat Rex's first year when he was playing with a 3rd place schedule and Mangina's players.  Now they are a last place team with his and Tannenbums players.  ROTFLMAO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

jets are toast

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

The 2010 playoff loss against the Jets may be the most Painful loss ever for me as a Pats fan. It was even worse than the 2007 SB loss because that Pat team was not playing nearly as well down the stretch as they were earlier. The 2010 Pats team was peaking going into the playoffs and I was sure they were going to win the super bowl. I almost feel like we should root for the Jets to give Houston a loss and cause a loss of confidence for them which could carry over. I have little doubt that the Pats can beat the Jets to win the division but I do want the Pats to have home field again this year. i felt it helped against the Ravens last year a lot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Anyone read Whitlock's latest yet?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-york-jets-rex-ryan-mark-sanchez-santonio-holmes-an-embarrassment-100812

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The 2010 playoff loss against the Jets may be the most Painful loss ever for me as a Pats fan. It was even worse than the 2007 SB loss because that Pat team was not playing nearly as well down the stretch as they were earlier. The 2010 Pats team was peaking going into the playoffs and I was sure they were going to win the super bowl. I almost feel like we should root for the Jets to give Houston a loss and cause a loss of confidence for them which could carry over. I have little doubt that the Pats can beat the Jets to win the division but I do want the Pats to have home field again this year. i felt it helped against the Ravens last year a lot.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I hear you on that one. As much as I despise the jets it would be good to see someone knock off Houston.  We get them at home this year and could move ahead of them with a tie breaker. All thats a long way off though and the Jets just might be the worst team in the league. I predicted 4-12 for them before the season started and now with Revis out they may not even win 4 games lol.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone read Whitlock's latest yet?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-york-jets-rex-ryan-mark-sanchez-santonio-holmes-an-embarrassment-100812

[/QUOTE]

Wow! I don't disagree with any of that either.

Has anyone seen jet mangione lately?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LMAO

If you feel so inclined, join RKarp and his buddies (Phat Rex/Mangione) over at Gang Green's messageboard.

One of the funniest things on the interwebs:

http://forums.theganggreen.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

[/QUOTE]

Wow, that place is both hilarious and depressing at the same time lol

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Fully expect them to get beaten/destroyed by three touchdowns tonight. That little train that almost could - they had rolling for a couple of years down there - is falling off the tracks quick. I believe they all will be losing their jobs at the end of this season.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Yup, they are going to clean house after this year. They're an old team that stinks. Rex will end up as a defensive coordinator somewhere. I can't believe that he thought that this was his best team ever. He must have been just saying that because all of us knew they were in for a long year.

34-3 Texans

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

With rusty on this one. Schottenheimer has already gone and somebody will have to fall for this year's (potential) annual Jets debacle.....good thing they'll get high draft pick....LOL !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98

Never gets old.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

With rusty on this one. Schottenheimer has already gone and somebody will have to fall for this year's (potential) annual Jets debacle.....good thing they'll get high draft pick....LOL !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98

Never gets old.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Every time i watch that clip I wonder how Rozelle doesn't p--ss himself laughing.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

mthurl 

Texans looking like an ordinary team.. Why you so scared of them??

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

Jets suck texans suck 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sam0377's comment:
    [QUOTE]

mthurl 

Texans looking like an ordinary team.. Why you so scared of them??

[/QUOTE]

Because he's led by the media.  He plays a doom and gloom game with the team he supposedly roots for here in NE and then overrates the media darling. He does it every year. He was scared of the Jets in recent years with RKarp. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Why yes!! I do think the Texans are a good team...am I wrong?

It's  a lot better than saying the following (like you said)...

McCourty is in the same class as Revis

Brady is to blame for the play of Chad Ocho Cinco

Chung= Troy Palumalu if used as a strong safety!!

Carlos Dunlap= Not as good as Cunningham

Leigh Bodden is an elite shut down corner

Merriweather is the second best safety in the AFC

Markell Carter is going to be really something for us do to us paying him extra on the practice squad.

We should trade Brady and start the Mallett revolution (said after the Cardinal's game)

Everyone will be in "salary cap hell" due to impending doom of the lockout

If only we had given the ball to Ben Jarvus Green Ellis more we would of won the Super Bowl.

Tom Brady tells Bill Belichick how to run the offense

Logan Mankins is the most overrated player in the NFL

Should I go on???? Because I could, but I'm getting bored. Truthfully you're a clown. No one likes you, in fact there was a thread 700 posts long about the joy of you being gone:)

Sections
Shortcuts