Jets' Tomlinson Guarantees a SB Win Within Next Two Years

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Jets' Tomlinson Guarantees a SB Win Within Next Two Years

NY Jets overrated RB, and pro-bowl whiner LT says that he'll absolutely win a SB within the next two  years: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2010/06/30/2010-06-30_tomlinson_ill_win_super_bowl.html 

I predict more tears in LT's future...LOL!!!   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Jets' Tomlinson Guarantees a SB Win Within Next Two Years

Not possible, how can he win a SB in the next two years if he is on the Jets for the next two years.  Doesn't make sense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

I can't wait to see him get the Raiders logo tattooed on his other leg.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

It easy to make guarantee's when your backing your words with nothing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I love how he says "I" will win the Super Bowl rather than "my team" will win the Super Bowl.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

who cares what a back-up running back has to day?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

What has this guy ever done that makes his prognostication in any way valid?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Jets' Tomlinson Guarantees a SB Win Within Next Two Years:
         NY Jets overrated RB, and pro-bowl whiner LT says that  he'll absolutely win a SB within the next two  years: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2010/06/30/2010-06-30_tomlinson_ill_win_super_bowl.html        I predict more tears in LT's future...LOL!!!   
    Posted by TexasPat3

It just gets better and better with this clown, doesn't it?

I predict his massive ego will be keeping us entertained over the whole season. Can't wait for him to show his face in Foxboro. Oh wait... this little puzzie always hides his face behind his facemask, doesn't he?

That's OK, we know who to laugh at!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Does anyone really care what a washed up whiner has to say about anything? "If" the Jets made the play-offs he would be hurt and sitting on the sidelines with his helmet on. Come on, this guy has a worse delivery record than the Russian Post Office.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

He must be hanging around with leon since he guarentees one every season. besides how many years did he claim the Chargers were going to win?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I care what he has to say.  I wish to add to my "trophy" moments of him saying he is a classy guy, and him sitting on the bench with a helmet on to hide his tears, him hanging his head as the season ends, and there are no playoffs.  Sweet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

It seems he still hasn't matured. He is a braggart, as someone brought up he said "I" will win the SB. That was one of the things about the Chargers that has prevented them from making the big show. Of course, Norv is the other! He cannot carry the load like he used to in SD. If (God forbid!) the Jests do win the SB, it will be because of Rex Ryan's defense, and Sanchez playing Trent Dilfer making just a few key plays and being safe! Lotta Tears will certainly be no huge factor. I predict he'll be crying in December. And he'll be freezing while he does!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The fake LT is the poster child for the Madden NFL Age. He let a couple years of being everybody's projected number one fantasy pick go to his head, and convince him that he's more than he really is. He's not the only example of this in the NFL, but he might just be the worst.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

There's a reason he wears those helmet visors. 

So you can't see him crying and pouting. He keeps his helmet on when they are losing (and he's on the sidelines) and takes it off to shoot his mouth off about "his" win. 

I can't wait to see Spikes drive him into the turf. He will too. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

And I absolutely guarantee that in the next two years I will find cure for AIDS and end world hunger.

Also, did I mention that if I wanted to, I could lead the NBA in scoring every season?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

It seems the more guys talk about how great they are going to be the worse they become.  It's like when some old rock star says his new album is his best work ever and it's going to light the world on fire.  Usually that means all the songs suk. Tomlinson is telling everyone who has the misfortune of standing next to a TV with ESPN on that he is back so watch out.  Pretty much guarantees that it's over.

Sections
Shortcuts