Jets trade Derrick Mason

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Jets trade Derrick Mason

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/11/jets-ship-derrick-mason-to-houston/

And the storybook season continues. Well, for them it's actually a storybook history.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Jets trade Derrick Mason

thats just funny right there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Thats funny

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

So they are definitley having problems in their locker room. 

If the jets lose against the Dolphins at home, then  this team is all but done as their schedule gets tougher from there.

I got to admit i never saw this coming from them.  If cro, or revis gets hurt..... that makes it all that much worse for them.

Then if Goddell takes picks for their video tapping...... the end of Rex is near?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

LMDO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Jets trade Derrick Mason:
    [QUOTE]LMDO
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

Laughin' your weiner off?

Wholey chit thats possible?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I think the Pats have had a few of these older recievers- Galloway, etc that just have nothing left. Kicking around the tires doesn't always work out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

yup, there are definitely some issues, especially with the Holmes comments.  It was bound to happen - I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This is funny.  They don't do anything to Plax or Holmes but get rid of Mason.  All is good in jets land, Hahahahahaha!

I bet Bill Belichick got a good laugh over this one.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]I think the Pats have had a few of these older recievers- Galloway, etc that just have nothing left. Kicking around the tires doesn't always work out.
    Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE]

Mason has always been a jerk. It just took the Jets a little while to catch on to his act.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

See what happens when you start getting jolly whiffs from your wife's nasty toe jam? What's next in Jets land, Fat Bhastid Rex letting Holmes lick his better half's toadies, or maybe having Plexiglass "accidently" shoot one of his wife's high heels while pulling a .45 out of his game pants?

Some sad sh*t, that, my bros and hoes!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiefret. Show chiefret's posts

TO is working out and said he'll be in mid-season form in a couple of wks. He'd fit right in w/the Jests circus.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Yeah...TO was rushed to the hospital two days ago for yet another overdose of prescription drugs....the guy is a fractured psyche...no one will pick this guy up now...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wow, wasn't there a certian Jets troll out there saying that Mason was an upgrade over their #3 WR they lost during the off-season this year?

And another wheel falls off the wagon

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

They have more problems than just Mason. From what I've gathered on ESPN radio lately every receiver on the team has stabbed Schotty in the back except for Keller. You can't blame the O.C. because your QB is inept and this offense is going Nowhere until they can accept the fact that Sanchez can't cut it. They've tailored this offense so that Sanchez can't throw games away and they've signed bad attitude guys that can't handle the team concept. Teams have adjusted their defense to take away a lot of the short junk that Sanchez can complete. They're playing run first and daring Sanchez to go down field in which case he will throw picks. Getting rid of Mason wasn't a bad move but as stated above their problems run deeper than that right now. This team is in trouble and Rex's circus act has run it's course.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Belicheck's thoughts  "oh F* ck you Mason, ok, just shut the F* ck up"

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets trade Derrick Mason : Schottenhemier is the scapegoat. I feel he's protected Sanchez so well, he should be applauded. The run game and their D has helped Sanchez so much in 2009 and 2010. We know that. When they tried to see how Sanchez would react by opening the playbook last year off their Bye, it failed miserably. Schottenheimer is the scapegoat, because the players are used to playing with better QBs.  Holmes had Rapelisturd, Burress had him and Eli and Mason had Flacco and before that, McNair. When you pass more to start a season, brag about "taking flight" and all this crap, why doesn't the crappy QB get any blame?  Why is that? I bet Mason was shocked at how bad Sanchez is.  lol
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more.. When they are trying to sign a WR Free Agent what do you suppose their sales pitch is?  "We've got one of the best young QB's in the game" />>>> I guarantee it. They throw out a few slanted stats, tell them they're going to the Superbowl and these players buy into it.. Then once they get on the field they realize that this shiny used car is really an Edsel and they don't have lemon law in the NFL.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Schotty is in the hot seat IMO. The Jets brass won't get rid of Ryan, but the could put all the blame on Schotty and help him fall on the sword (fire him). If the Jets lose two of their next three games it could be implosion time, but I'll believe it when I see it.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

* and Belichick  secretly chuckles *

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]They have more problems than just Mason. From what I've gathered on ESPN radio lately every receiver on the team has stabbed Schotty in the back except for Keller. You can't blame the O.C. because your QB is inept and this offense is going Nowhere until they can accept the fact that Sanchez can't cut it. They've tailored this offense so that Sanchez can't throw games away and they've signed bad attitude guys that can't handle the team concept. Teams have adjusted their defense to take away a lot of the short junk that Sanchez can complete. They're playing run first and daring Sanchez to go down field in which case he will throw picks. Getting rid of Mason wasn't a bad move but as stated above their problems run deeper than that right now. This team is in trouble and Rex's circus act has run it's course.
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]

Well, their OC does call pedestrian games and that goes back to before Sanchez was with the team.  However, Santonio is poisoning their locker room since they made him a captain.  Holmes doesn't see that role as one of quiet leadership, he sees it as an opportunity to run his mouth to all comers and has pretty much said so.  If Ellis and Woody were still there, they would probably tell hom to shut up but all that leadership is gone.

25. This post has been removed.