jets useing o-connell as a spy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

jets useing o-connell as a spy?

it dosent surprise me,they need every advantage they can get,

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/2780/jets-expect-oconnell-to-be-more-than-a-spy

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: jets useing o-connell as a spy?

T-Rex said he is not afraid of BB. Not going to kiss his rings. Not intimidated by the Patriots. While I believe you should take advantage of every edge you can get.. This reeks of unmitigated fear.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BXBoston. Show BXBoston's posts

I would not be suprised at all, I mean it is the Jets they're known for getting our sloppy 2nds.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

There's no "IFs" about this. Saying they want him for their fourth QB. Thats a boldface lie.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

These signings happen all the time. BB has employed the same strategy many times... it's not fear, it's good logic. O'Connell will be cut after the first Jets/ Pats game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

In Response to jets useing o-connell as a spy?:
    [QUOTE]it dosent surprise me,they need every advantage they can get, http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/2780/jets-expect-oconnell-to-be-more-than-a-spy
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

I would like to know what assurances the Pats have that this guy didn't zerox the playbook for his next team.  What is there to stop that, moral terpitude?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Yes, but at least the Patriots aren't whining about it like the Giants are.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: jets useing o-connell as a spy?:
    [QUOTE]T-Rex said he is not afraid of BB. Not going to kiss his rings. Not intimidated by the Patriots. While I believe you should take advantage of every edge you can get.. This reeks of unmitigated fear.
    Posted by justme2[/QUOTE]

This is a big nothing. Tannenbaum loved O'Connell coming out of the draft and may be unable to jettison his own "analysis" from 2 years ago. They may also be thinking of trading a QB. Ryan is too stupid to be afraid of anything. He may be scheduled to box Shaq in the near future.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to jets useing o-connell as a spy? : I would like to know what assurances the Pats have that this guy didn't zerox the playbook for his next team.  What is there to stop that, moral terpitude?
    Posted by TheFantasyBaron[/QUOTE]

WTPhauck????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

With input from O'Connell, we only beat them by 20 instead of 30.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to jets useing o-connell as a spy?:
    [QUOTE]it dosent surprise me,they need every advantage they can get, http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/2780/jets-expect-oconnell-to-be-more-than-a-spy
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2009/09/_brady_im_sure_2.html

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

We got Chris Baker in that case.  i am sure Chris can give us any little detail we need to know about the jets.  We probably want need it  being that our coaches no how to make adjusments on the fly if needed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

[QUOTE]We got Chris Baker in that case.  i am sure Chris can give us any little detail we need to know about the jets.  We probably want need it  being that our coaches no how to make adjusments on the fly if needed.
    Posted by mississippipatfan[/QUOTE]

Doesnt apply with Baker. Its a new coaching staff

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ihatefishing. Show ihatefishing's posts

Baron, I'm not sure that quoting a top Nazi is a good way to earn yourself credibility.

Sections
Shortcuts