Jets v Colts Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Jets v Colts Predictions

The Colts tried hard for almost 3 quarters, and they were slightly better for that time.  I know the Colts had a few guys inactive for that game, but the Jets have a few guys back also.  If that game is any indication, the Colts will pull out a win by a narrow margin (7-10pts). 

The odd thing is the two best pass defenses the Colts would have faced this year would have been the Bills and Jets and they didn't really play thier starters the whole game.  It will be interesting but I think the Colts get up by 10 early and the Jets have trouble catching up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Jets D is playing very well. So is Indy's.

Colts 3 Jets 0

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In the first match-up, until the Colts pulled the starters, they were in control.  In the Ravens game, they showed how good they are and controlled a team the Pats couldn't.  I do not see the same Colts team as we saw in game 14.  The Bolts purely folded and the O of the Colts is a heck of a lot better than the Bolts.  I do not really see a close game, not a blow out, but, a comfortable win for the Colts.... then they lose in the SB.  (sorry. Dogg, that's as far as I support the Colts!! (-; ) 

Sections
Shortcuts