Jets very disappointed that Hoyer signed with Browns

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Jets very disappointed that Hoyer signed with Browns

Per Cimini Jets wanted Hoyer to replace Garrard as the vet backup. Doesn't bode well for Sanchez,  and one could assume Hoyer signed with he Browns under the agreement the QB job would be an open competition. Not handed to Weeden. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Jets very disappointed that Hoyer signed with Browns

I'm confused...didn't we trade Mallett to the Browns for the 6th overrall selection in the NFL draft? Why would they need Hoyer? They do realize that Mallett was the best option in a "weak and depleted 2013 quarterback class"...don't they?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I'm confused...didn't we trade Mallett to the Browns for the 6th overrall selection in the NFL draft? Why would they need Hoyer? They do realize that Mallett was the best option in a "weak and depleted 2013 quarterback class"...don't they?

I don't have to tell you....if Rusty said it you can count on it being wrong.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I'd be pissed if I was a NY Jets fan-they just lost their starting QB!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to THTM's comment:

You know as I was driving my Corvette and eating cupcakes and it dawned on me that I wasnt wearing any pants.I went into Target to buy some pants and the salesman stoled my underwear.This proves that eating cupcakes around Crusty is just wrong.Quaqmire gave me head for 5 dollars I feel ripped off to say the least.Just goes to show you get what you pay for.

So you were the guy that was in the car with Mike Goodson.

I just hope Mt Hurl baked the cupcakes for them before he misquoted aka lied about what I has suggested would be wise for Cleveland. He's good adding the sprinkles as he prances around in his pink apron.

NEWSFLASH: Cleveland ain't winning with Campbell, Weeden or Brian Hoyer.

Pitt is so mismanaged their desires to have tried to get Hoyer back, failed.  LOL

As a Pats fan, this is freaking comical in every direction.  BB holds the leverage on Mallett, regardless.

do u ever stop the bs?

yeah pitt is "so mismanaged"-the steelers are one of the best run franchises in sports forever but suddenly they are "so mismanaged"...yeah just like the ravens lost "half" their team from last year...oh boy

nothing like gross exaggeration to undermine whatever point ur making

ps: would someone with a gay sister make a remark about "prancing around in his pink apron?" sounds bit insensitive to me-unless of course that sister is non-existent

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

You know as I was driving my Corvette and eating cupcakes and it dawned on me that I wasnt wearing any pants.I went into Target to buy some pants and the salesman stoled my underwear.This proves that eating cupcakes around Crusty is just wrong.Quaqmire gave me head for 5 dollars I feel ripped off to say the least.Just goes to show you get what you pay for.

I just hope Mt Hurl baked the cupcakes for them before he misquoted aka lied about what I has suggested would be wise for Cleveland. He's good adding the sprinkles as he prances around in his pink apron.

Pitt is so mismanaged their desires to have tried to get Hoyer back, failed.  LOL

As a Pats fan, this is freaking comical in every direction.  BB holds the leverage on Mallett, regardless.

do u ever stop the bs?

yeah pitt is "so mismanaged"-the steelers are one of the best run franchises in sports forever but suddenly they are "so mismanaged"...yeah just like the ravens lost "half" their team from last year...oh boy

ps: would someone with a gay sister make a remark about "prancing around in his pink apron?" sounds bit insensitive to me-unless of course that sister is non-existent

Woooooo lights flashing ticket book in hand. Have no fear board cop in here !

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

do u ever stop the bs?

here he comes...

Ha ha nice. Busted!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

do u ever stop the bs?

here he comes...

Ha ha nice. Busted!

LOL!

Nice.  That's totally what he thinks he is here. We just need a Bobby Brady hall monitor photo.

in ur case Queenie I would use a little "police brutality" during the stop  :  )

gee, dunno sarge, his head fell into my nightstick 5 times-you know?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

do u ever stop the bs?

here he comes...

ditto u jri...damn nightstick is out of control!!

25. This post has been removed.