Jets vs Colts Poll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Jets vs Colts Poll

Patriots fans only underdousche

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Re: Jets vs Colts Poll

Wow! Must be three Jests fans or trolls here! Why would anyone want the Jests to win? I hate the Colts, but better them than the JESTS! I was kind of hoping the Chargers made it to Miami and got squashed by the Saints. I'm not too worried, though. Sanchez will inevitably make a mistake. They won't be able to hold the Colts to 7 points until the 4th like they did to SD. And even so, Manning can throw 3 TDs if you give him half a quarter against a tired defense! Plus we all know that Revis will be flagged all day. I want the Colts to win...then for Peyton to throw three picks to either NO or Minnesota in Miami!!! They won't have Rex Grossman to help them out this time!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

The results of this poll is only kind of scientific. 60% picked the dolts, which kind of suprised me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Gun to the head... Colts.  Otherwise couldn't give a f*rt.  Only team I want to win is the Pats!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'm in a Superbowl pool that pays off on score changes. I want Colts and Saints.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

I hate the Colts more than the Lakers , Yankees or Mets.  Go Jets!  You can los to Favre in the Super Bowl.  I used to hate Favre, but I realized this year that I hate Green Bay and their fans more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

I want the Jets to crush Manning, and ruin Polian and Caldwell's scheme to go for the ultimate prize. Then I don't care who beats the crap out of NY.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

I get a pretty decent $payday if the colts and saints reach the big game. And theres something I need to get off my chest here. I hate being the "Im a bigger fan than you" , but if you hate the colts more than the jokes than your a loser. All this hate towards the colts is so fake, listen I dont root for them at all. And they've just become our rival in the past 10 years, this screams jealousy to me. This is so contrived to me, and it shows your Brady complex. I really think most fans know Manning is as good if not better and just like to fit in and say how bad 18 sux. Its plain as day to me, this guy has been classy and never talked smack about or to the PATS, or Brady. You look like a fool ranting and raving how much you hate 18 and the colts. I dont like them at all, but thier not even in the top 5-6 of hated teams if your a real fan. Yankees, Lakers, Canadians, Jets, 'Fins, etc b4 the colts. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

how can you want the colts over the jets? based on recent history, the colts have been more of a nemesis. on top of tHat, the jets defense is its major strength. that is a rare bird nowadays. yo have to like the defense team
    of course, i want the vikings or saints to beat the afc rep, but we have to root for the jets on this one

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

I definitely want the Jets to win this one.  I cannot abide the Colts -- despise them with my heart and soul, much more than the Jets.  I want this decision they made to let the Jets into the playoffs to come back and bite them in the asss.  I will laugh until I choke if the Jets manage to pull this one out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Saints.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

SAM, welcome home how was F-L-A?

For the this game I'll go with the underdousches...err I mean underdoggs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Of course we want the Colts to win.  I would rather the Colts win the Super Bowl than see the jests win another game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

HRK - Ok, you said underdog(g)s.  The Jets are underdogs, not underdoggs.  Underdoggs (me) suggests Colts. 

Were you purposefully being coy?  Which team do you think will win?  Which team would you prefer to win?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In 10 years Brady and Manning will be retired, and the Colts, Pats and jests will all be 8-8 teams (if we're lucky).  The only team we'll care about then is the jests - do we really want to risk them rubbing a recent super bowl victory in our faces?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Under, I "think" the geldings will win, I prefer that it be the Patriots.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Sam, my wife and her side of he family are from NY, so I know all about "having it stuffed in my face" from Bucky Dent to Buckner to SB42 so I'm with ya man I share your pain...LaughingCryCry

Leon has not made an appearance, the Mods musta known he'd big a bigger jerk than ever.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Do you think the colts will sit their starters in the first half so that they'll be healthy for the second?

Sections
Shortcuts