Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

At least the Jets didn't roll over like the F'en JAG offs.

FAVRE killed them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]Notice Brett ran right off the field! He is an embarrassment to any QB who was voted into the Pro Bowl. 3 INTs, one which went for a Miami TD, how sad. There were coaches and players who actually voted him ahead of Cassel and Rivers???!!![/Quote]

Guess they knew how bad he was going to choke and figured they would let him go out on a positive note.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonmrenda. Show jasonmrenda's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

pats fans need to face reality (actually dolts fans too):
    the pats secondary was the worst i have ever seen from a pats team. the defense as a whole was atrocious UNTIL the last few weeks. it sucks that they didnt make the playoffs but only have themselves to blame. yeah they had a ton of injuries but they also had a cherry pick schedule and could NOT beat any AFC team (other than today) when they had to. the dolphins will lose next week and be done.

i think the pats could have been a dangerous team int he playoffs as the running game had reallly beeen doing well and the d was playing better. even still - anytime you have a ellis hobbs playing anywhere on d, you are at a huge disadvantage - esp against ther colts.

now i think pats tried hard and shoulkd be proud. i also think peyton should send sage rosendfield a huge Christmas gift for choking BIG TIME. i'd love to see a non indy team do well. much as i hate everything about new york - and i mean everything about that God awful state - the giants are prob the team to beat.

at least mangini is also going home.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Hey, at least people can't say the Pats sucked. Under all the circumstances, we played with heart and determination and proved, yet again, we are a championship team!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]

dude, you are such a LOSER!!! Why don't you go play with yourself now....if you can even find it.[/Quote]

I am just a guy giving his opinion about how you suck. Don't blame me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]

I am just a guy giving his opinion about how you suck. Don't blame me.[/Quote]

Can you say DUH !!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Man, this dream sucks. I can't wait till I wake up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

A piece of advice, forget football for two months, then comeback and talk Pats offseason.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

I have to say that i'm happy Pennington showed the Jets up and was successful because he was thrown to the curb just for Favre, which was horrible in my opinion. I'm also mad because i have always loved Favre but now i think he's a loser and not because he choked today's game. He should have just retired after a good season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Looks like the Ravens will be having fish for lunch next week. LOL!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COLTSFAN67. Show COLTSFAN67's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]that's quite a difficult schedule you had there coltsfan...[/Quote]WE BEAT YOU(THE PATS) THE STEELERS AND THE RAVENS. WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS AND KEPT YOU OUT. YOU BEAT THE COLTS AND YOU ARE NOT ROOTING FOR THE JETS TONIGHT

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Well, congrats to the Phins on making the playoffs especially after last year. They should make the division an interesting one for a few years.

Congrats to Brett Favre. He took a Hall of Fame career and blew it all with his annoying whining. His new legacy is now preserved with 3 INTs in the must win game.

I am wondering if the Jets will wait until tomorrow to ask the Mangina to pack it in or if they are just going to hand him a filled Hefty after the press conference. It couldn't have happened to a bigger tool. Let's hope the grease from the fryolator doesn't exacerbate your acne too much.

And finally, let's raise a glass to the Pats. They gave us a great and unexpected run after Brady went down. I totally appreciate their effort and look forward to the new season with revenge in my eyes and heart.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]

Can you say DUH !!!!!!!!!!![/Quote]

Umm, yeah, why? Are you having difficulty saying it or something? Color me surprised.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]I have to say that i'm happy Pennington showed the Jets up and was successful because he was thrown to the curb just for Favre, which was horrible in my opinion. I'm also mad because i have always loved Favre but now i think he's a loser and not because he choked today's game. He should have just retired after a good season. [/Quote]

It seems like with your mentality, his underachieving sense of sucking would make him more attractive to you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelievenBlue. Show BelievenBlue's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

What a great way to end the season! The Colts have a wonderful game, even with their subs, the Cowgirls are out, and Patsy wins 11 games and still doesn't make the playoffs! Hahaa, glorious!

Now, onward to Manning picking up MVP of the regular season and the Super Bowl! From where the Colts started, this has turned out to be a wonderful season! :D

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from williamnyy. Show williamnyy's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

The Giants crushed the Pats in the SB to end their season last year, while the Jets laid down for the Dolphins to send the Pats home this season.

Merry Christmas from NY!! Enjoy watching the Super Bowl champion Giants defend their title in the playoffs!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Giants will not make it out of the first round-I'll put my house on it! They were lucky last year and looks like they are on their way out. They haven't looked good over the last 4 games; looking more like a team on the verge of collapse. They are done my friend, face reality. Only great teams can handle the wear and tear that it takes to go deep in the playoffs each year; the Giants are not a great team, lucky, yes, great no.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Look at who and how you got all those BIG wins indy fans and where you headed wild card weekend Face it its over

Sections
Shortcuts