Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Ravens just put the game away, this game is our last hope.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Kellen Clemens is the savoir.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

It ain't over till it's over. If the Jets try to lose, they'll probably blow it and win some how.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gullbeer10. Show gullbeer10's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Looks like it's gonna be a one and done playoff appearance by the Dolphins...what a waste of a playoff berth.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Who would have thought,, by halftime everything is cooked for us.. I think I am gonna vomit... hey the bruins are on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Not over yet. Farve needs to drive for a FG, and we'll see from there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Everyone is out of their mind if they think the Jets are going to win this game. Sorry but let's be real - Jags up 24-7 ...Jets will not be playing hard and Favre will now fake an injury so he doesn't look more like a loser!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Looks like Brett took some Oxy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Everyone who thinks the Jets throw the game is being silly. Come on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

maybe a score before the half

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]Goodell Favre
    RG if you blow this game and keep the the Pats out of the playoffs there will be a job for you at the NFL Offices.
    BF sounds good no problem.[/Quote]

Brett - I want a hamburger. No, a cheeseburger. And I want a hot dog and a milkshake.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Moongirl,

You are a defeatist. STFU!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

The Jets have actually been out-playing the Dolphins. If they hold onto that pick that pennington threw they would be up 13 - 0.

Unfortunately Favre SUCKS and Mangini can't coach - so this one will go down to the wire. But the Dolphins should still lose this game - even though they lead 14 - 6 right now.

Referees are refusing to call ANY penalties on the Dolphins - which adds to the tension.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Well i guess either way...no need to be mad at Jets or Favre because the Patriots had their chances too. Sometimes the ball just doesn't bounce your way.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

That was horrible time management. Why did they not use there TO?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

/

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Why don't you wait until the end of the game before you give your concession speech.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

HEY MIGHTY -

I'LL SAY WHATEVER I WANT SO EFF YOU !!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, TOO BAD!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Where is the ignore button?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Moongirl,

And I'll call you the pathetic whiner that you are! So eff you!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

He could hardly look like more of a loser after throwing that pick-six on a three foot screen pass. Don't be fooled by the late drive, Favre has got at least two more interceptions in him. He'll try to do too much. Bank it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

It's up your a$$ !!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]HEY MIGHTY -

I'LL SAY WHATEVER I WANT SO EFF YOU !!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, TOO BAD!!!
    [/Quote]

Glum - shut up.

You give up halfway through tying your shoes. You are a quitter. No one needs your attitude.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Mighty,

If you don't like what i say, then ignore me, grow the eff up and move on!!!!! LOSER!!!!!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Listen, i'll say whatever i want and voice my frustrations any way i want. If you don't like it, then ignore me and move on!!! PERIOD!!!