Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]Mighty,

If you don't like what i say, then ignore me, grow the eff up and move on!!!!! LOSER!!!!!!!!!!
    [/Quote]

If you don't like how people respond to your whiny defeatism, then learn to keep it to yourself and whine alone. No one wants to read the loser downer girl.

Really.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Moongirl - no one here likes you. Go away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Hey guys,,, Lets just get back to the game..LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]

Listen, i'll say whatever i want and voice my frustrations any way i want. If you don't like it, then ignore me and move on!!! PERIOD!!!

[/Quote]

There is no ignore. If you don't want people to respond to you negatively then stop posting. You ask for it. You get it. Live with it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

On a lighter note, the Iggles are kicking the sh*t out of the 'Pokes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

I think if I could slap anyone in the world as hard as I wanted to it would be Shannon Sharpe.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Yeah, I can't wait to see the soap opera in Dallas tomorrow.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Who gets the ball to start the Half?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Phish.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

It is great to see the Cowgirls get whooped up on. the Jets are trying and will continue to do so. It is going to come down to end I think. I hoe Farve has a little magic left.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Funny how when any other individual posts something negative, nobody says anything to them. Let's pick on the girl - big tough men. Why not realize i'm frustrated and say something like "hey let's stick together and be positive" or something. Whatever, not worth my time. GO JETS!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Right now Mangini is having flashbacks to all his good times with Bill, tears start to flow, and he gives his team the greatest half-time speech ever.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Thanks mighty, figures.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]Funny how when any other individual posts something negative, nobody says anything to them. Let's pick on the girl - big tough men. Why not realize i'm frustrated and say something like "hey let's stick together and be positive" or something. Whatever, not worth my time. GO JETS![/Quote]

Fair enough moongirl. Will you please stick together and be positive for the rest of the game?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Moongirl: I think everyone that believes it is over already and thinks that the Jets are unequivocally giving up on the game because the Ravens have a lead are silly.

But yes, as you say, Go Jets.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]come on you can see this game changing as the scoreboard watching was there . as soon that ravens game was 24-7 the jets are not trying, its easy to see that out there. well a great thing will happen now rat mangini will be fired for sure... whatever happens the pats had a great year with all these injuries[/Quote]

Yeah, and that drive for the FG before the half was just for show. You sound like a Jets fan.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Absolutely! I apologize for being negative, i just get so frustrated. Favre is gonna bounce back and Jets defense is going to have a huge 2nd half!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]Funny how when any other individual posts something negative, nobody says anything to them. Let's pick on the girl - big tough men. Why not realize i'm frustrated and say something like "hey let's stick together and be positive" or something. Whatever, not worth my time. GO JETS![/Quote]

Oh, cut the crap. Playing the gender card now. If you are going to give up so easily, you might as well try manipulation.

You make whiny comments and don't like the response. Big deal. Get a life.

This also happens to be the Internet so your gender remains unknown. It is your attitude that is being called out, not your gender.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]Absolutely! I apologize for being negative, i just get so frustrated. Favre is gonna bounce back and Jets defense is going to have a huge 2nd half!!!![/Quote]

Bull. You do it every week and apologize every week. Maybe if you stopped acting like a petulant child, people would stop treating you that way.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Great start.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mwillf. Show mwillf's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

If the Patriots did their job in the first place, like beat the Jets, and Miami. This would never have happened. They have no one to blame but themselves.

BTW, the Jets have mailed it in.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Ecochroot, STFU!!!! If you don't like then ignore it and move on!!! You wanna keep it going now???

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Awesome. Tony Romo punts.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Thanks moongirl. Let's all get along.

Hmmm.... the Jets didn't seem at all excited about that high snap.