Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]NYJ,, showing some pride. What I like to see. If the Pats were in the Jets situation and the Jets were in the Pats situation right now I'd still want the Pats to win,, even if it meant the Jets getting in. You play to win no matter what. Let's hope the Jets go on with it[/Quote]

No team wants to lose. The only ones saying they should lose if they can't make the playoffs are the Jets' fans. I can guarantee you that no one on that team has even thought about giving up the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

That was a stinking safety and the REFEREEES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

When Pennington threw that pass I knew he couldn't throw it that far.

Lucky for Miami his receiver knew it too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

F'en Gimmics!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Enochroot, ENOUGH!!!!! Let it go now, will you! I apologized and i'm trying to root the Jets but you want to just keep arguing! I'm done with you now. You mean nothing to me and are nothing so MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Good call prariemike. You think they script the bomb as a 30 yd comeback route?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]Fair enough. Continue your illogical cursing at someone over the computer and drag down the intent of this thread. I will butt out.[/Quote]

Have I cursed? Is my calling out this person illogical to you who haven't experienced her whining week after week? Well, too bad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]Enochroot, ENOUGH!!!!! Let it go now, will you! I apologized and i'm trying to root the Jets but you want to just keep arguing! I'm done with you now. You mean nothing to me and are nothing so MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!![/Quote]

Don't start again. You can't finish.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jstusv. Show jstusv's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

glenr i hope they teach your kid to spell while he is in collage

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

$h!t.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Do you think the Jets are mailing this game in? TD with a 2 point conversion for the lead!! GO JETS, JETS, JETS!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

That was just too easy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

YEP

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]Favre better step up and play smart!!! Stop trying to be a hero Favre and play as a team!!!!!!!

Go Jaguars!!!!!
    [/Quote]

Jags are out of it, Moongirl!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]Favre better step up and play smart!!! Stop trying to be a hero Favre and play as a team!!!!!!!

Go Jaguars!!!!!
    [/Quote]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

LOL ... Cowboys down 34-3

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]No matter how the season ends we can all smile and say "At least we're not the Dallas Cowboys"[/Quote]

I think TO is crying because Romo didn't fumble the ball to him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Fasano has had too good of a year with Pennington. I don't get it. Great blocker, but post routes for TD's in am important game? What's up with that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]

Jags are out of it, Moongirl![/Quote]

Yeah, i know. This was written a long time ago!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Farve beat the Pats with 2 Desmond special team TD's...how bout some love Leon...Washington that is. Not the troll.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

collage?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

[Quote]glenr i hope they teach your kid to spell while he is in collage[/Quote]

Wow, how does he know your kid likes to make collages? I didn't know making collages helped people with spelling.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

Jets vs Fins Jags vs Rav

Norv Turner or Wade. They both have tons of talent.