Jets Vs. Indy!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

Jets Vs. Indy!!!!

As a true Pats fan, who would you root for between Jets and Indy? On one side, I would love for the Indy to lose and not make the perfect season, leaving Pats as the only team in 3 decades to do so. On the other hand, if Jets do beat the Colts, then it would to unbearable to see/hear their fans and Ryan hailing them as the killers of undefeated (Jets defeated Titans last year to ruin their path to perfection). Also, the thought of rooting for Jets makes me sick!
    Your opinions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Re: Jets Vs. Indy!!!!

I want to see the Jets get after Manning, then force them to pull the offensive starters in the 2nd quarter for fear of a dirty hit on Peyton or Wayne.. then squeek out a pathetic win playing their starters vs. the Colts backups.

No prize in winning with your starters against another teams backups. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from grammbo14. Show grammbo14's posts

I can't believe you are even debating this...I absolutely want the Jets to beat the Colts...who cares what they would say, they would still be out of the playoffs(most likely)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I want to see the Jests defense shutdwon Indy, so if the Pats have to play them BB will learn the "blueprint"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

0-0 tie with 100 yards of offense in the entire game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Lets hope the Jets win 2 games and play us in the playoffs so we can destroy them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

What I'd like to see would probably get flagged.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Guess if I were the Jets (glad I'm not). I'd come out and play tough physical football and really try hitting any Colts player as hard as I could. If they can hit Manning a couple times really good in the first quarter and bang up some Colt starters there's a good chance that they might pull their starters out earlier rather than later.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jets win, we won't see underdogg here with a puffy chest!!  Nor, will the media continue with their annointing the Colts as the team of the century!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Now Ryan is making comments about BB. He actually went from the whole Manning butt smooching to a comment about how the Jets would punt on 4th and 2. 

Well, Rexy, first of all, you can't get to 4th and 2 when your QB throws an INT on 2nd and 10. Second, your focus on Belichick makes it really look like he is totally in your head. And that is one big fricking head.

So now I really don't know who to root against. As a fan of winning on your own, I have to root against the Colts, but as an anti-dbag advocate, I have to root against the Jets. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I have specifically not been puffing my chest for quite some time, because the colts are a very beatable team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

yeah the colts are flawed and dont deserve to go undefeated- they dont come close to the 07pats

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

You've got to be kidding me with this.

Pull the starters?

Eke out a win?

The Colts players could run their wives out there and probably play Green New Jersey to a standstill.

As marginal as Indy has looked, for a team that has not been beaten yet, it will be interesting to see what happens if, in fact, the Colts have to play an actual good team in the playoffs. Given the way this season has gone for them, I expect some bizarre upsets and a traipse through the daisies for Stampede Blue. Something really daunting -- like Cincinnatti in the conference championship and . . .   oh . . .   I don't know . . .   Dallas in the Super Bowl.

That would be the perfect icing on this rancid cake.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

prairiemike - Something really daunting -- like Cincinnatti in the conference championship and . . .   oh . . .   I don't know . . .   Dallas in the Super Bowl.

The Commish is working on an exemption to get the Bears back into the SB. He is even arranging a trade to get Sexy Rexy back from Houston. To seal the deal, he is even working on getting Sexy Rexy II as coach.

imgres.jpg

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

I rooted for the Jest quite easily against the Dolphins last year week 17. This is no different.  I say the Jest concede 20 yards per play and jailhouse brak blitz Manning on every passing play on the first drive. Scare the living daylights out of Indy's team and the fans.  They'll  give up 7 pull him quick and give the Jest a decent chance.

Even in an important game, I wouldn't count out the Jets, if you look at the offensive and defensive rankings, the Jets match up perfectly against the Colts.  Just pull Sanchez after the first interception.  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Yes, I forgot that I rooted for the Jets last year, too. I think Washington was the only one who came to play that day.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

The Jets can win this game. They have the perfect defense to keep Mannings pass happy O in check. The big thing for the Jets, who is under center? I believe their chances of winning go down if Sanchez is in there. They need to play shutdown D, solid run game, and a QB who manages the game. Not an int crazy, ugh, "gunslinger".

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

J-E-T,  no I just can't do it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

dogg....  for a beatable team, that 14 - 0 record looks mighty good.  A good reason to have a puffy chest!!  The point - you are proud to be a Colts fan and are not afraid to be here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Id love for the Jets to beat the Colts and would have no problem rooting for them. Would also love for Manning to have to take a couple in the chopps trying to chase Brady and the perfect season.

But lets face it. When have the Jets ever risen to the occasion? Colts will probably still beat the Jets playing their second stringers. Refs will also jump in Im sure to help the Colts every step of the way.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

R-E-F-S! REFS REFS REFS REFS!!!

What else is new?

Sections
Shortcuts