Jets vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

Re: Jets vs Patriots Game Thread

In Response to Re: Jets vs Patriots Game Thread:
    In Response to Re: Jets vs Patriots Game Thread : See ?
    Posted by Hog73

you my friend take the cake. i'll be nice and not observe your brain power.
    if you understood football, you might understand observations. since you dont, it might be wise to listen to people who do and learn. what you call complaining is otherwise known as making observations, and if you were paying attention, observations were of good plays and play calling and poor ones. you might consider picking up a book on football (or listen more than you comment on others comments).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz. Show jdcfreshkickz's posts

In Response to Re: Jets vs Patriots Game Thread : I was wondering the same thing. I'm slightly concerned that he may be dinged up a bit. He got hit a lot today, and as you noted, the early exit is odd. Obviously nothing serious since he stayed on the field at QB, and never appeared to receive any medical attention - but still something to note. .... or as another poster just said, and likely the more probable situation - he had to go pee.
    Posted by vertigho

Brady's family is in town for this game maybe he wanted to see them, dunno just a guess though?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1303856. Show user_1303856's posts

when's the last time we beat a division rival by running the ball down the field in the fourth quarter? is our running game getting better or does the jest's run-D suck?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: Jets vs Patriots Game Thread : Delete yourself!!!  Good grief. 
    Posted by pezz4pats

thanks for getting my back pezz

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

when's the last time we beat a division rival by running the ball down the field in the fourth quarter? is our running game getting better or does the jest's run-D suck?
    Posted by 093929fbf264b9ca3da38f88156f8ba8

some of both i believe. we are not elite in the run, but we have improved.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Posted by 093929fbf264b9ca3da38f88156f8ba8

09... I can't remember

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

a win is nice and without any key injuries it appears.
    puts a :) on your face

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Jets vs Patriots Game Thread : thanks for getting my back pezz
    Posted by brdbreu

I wasn't.  I was telling you to delete yourself. LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

That was one h@ll of a game, can't wait for the excuses

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: Jets vs Patriots Game Thread : I wasn't.  I was telling you to delete yourself. LOL
    Posted by pezz4pats

then ill give you a no comment

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Jets vs Patriots Game Thread : then ill give you a no comment
    Posted by brdbreu

Good idea. Keep it up for the week.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Re: Jets vs Patriots Game Thread : you my friend take the cake. i'll be nice and not observe your brain power. if you understood football, you might understand observations. since you dont, it might be wise to listen to people who do and learn. what you call complaining is otherwise known as making observations, and if you were paying attention, observations were of good plays and play calling and poor ones. you might consider picking up a book on football (or listen more than you comment on others comments).
    Posted by brdbreu

Brd ? Let me give you some advice, libkid: Why don't you review your last posts along with the timeline of the game. You come off like a total tool who might have been(I'll give you the bene and doubt) unaware that the game, for all intents and purposes, was over while you carried on about the Pats in the negative.
    Facts  - Get some, already !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Why is Brady running back to the locker room so quickly?
    Posted by freediro

Remember when Brady said he hates the Jets.  Well he means it.  No one on that team he want's to shake hands with.  Fat Rex saying Manning's better to anyone who would listen and as often as he could last year, lol.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

Wow what a great team effort. I am really proud of the Pats after this one.  The D played pretty dam good. Andre Carter was outstanding. Also liked Spikes' play and James Ighibo (other than last Nyet TD).  Didn't see Sergio out there? Interesting safety change-up.

This was TB's greatest regular season game IMO.  He was in complete control the entire game. He took the sacks when he had too. And NEVER threw a bad ball that was interceptable.

My man Law Firm, once again showed he is the most under-rated back in the NFL.

Loved the ball control at the end, getting key 3rd down completions. Great coaching calls .... cripes I  can't say enough good stuff.

Back to Canadian Thanksgiving ... pass the turkey ...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Why is Brady running back to the locker room so quickly?
    Posted by freediro

He doesn't care for the Jets.  Is there a requirement to stay on the field?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Jets: Total First Downs 14
    Jets: Third Down Efficiency 3/11 - 27%
    Jets: Total Net Yards 255
    Jets: Net Yards Rushing 97
    Jets: Net Yards Passing 158

VS

Pats: Total First Downs 26
    Pats: Third Down Efficiency 7/14 - 50%
    Pats: Total Net Yards 446
    Pats: Net Yards Rushing 152
    Pats: Net Yards Passing 294

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Jets vs Patriots Game Thread : He doesn't care for the Jets.  Is there a requirement to stay on the field?
    Posted by agcsbill

Maybe Gisele was waiting in the shower for him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Jets: Total First Downs 14 Jets: Third Down Efficiency 3/11 - 27% Jets: Total Net Yards 255 Jets: Net Yards Rushing 97 Jets: Net Yards Passing 158 VS Pats: Total First Downs 26 Pats: Third Down Efficiency 7/14 - 50% Pats: Total Net Yards 446 Pats: Net Yards Rushing 152 Pats: Net Yards Passing 294      
    Posted by No-Mercy-Defence

Gig a Dee ! A far cry from previous game stats, eh ?

Sections
Shortcuts