1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Jets vs Patriots Game Thread

Run doing nothing since Vereen left.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to GadisRKO's comment:

Offense is once again IRRATATING the crap out of me. The playcall is awful, AWFUL. My deadbeat grandma would know not to let a midget run up the gut in a short down situation. Like WTF is Josh smoking these days?

where was everyone when i was saying that after most of the games this season.

I've been on Joshy Boy since week ONE!!

have you seen my posts. ive been getting a lot of noise. i ddint recall you chimng in. glad youve been seeing what is too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Our offense has seriously regressed with Josh at the helm.  He has no clue how to manage the personnel he has to get the right groupings in the right situations for maximum success.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Well it's halftime and at least they are winning. They are desperately trying to establish the run but the Jets have been fairly solid against it. The Oline has been struggling on pass protection and drops continue to effect the Pats. Curious play calling at times too. Other than the kick off return the special teams have not been very good in kick coverages. The defense was good after the first drive though. Sanchez has thankfully helped with his typical awfulness (fumble and a bad int).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Offense played a better first half against the Seahawks last week.  The D is still giving the QB lots of time to look down field and had a chance to stuff the Jets when they started at their own 5.  Will we be surprised in the 2nd half?  Who knows because the Jets have to feel awfully good being donw only 6 and getting the ball to start the 2nd half.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:

Our offense stinks when we don't establish a run.

We stink. On offense.

Why are we subbing backs at this rate?

What are you crying for junior? We have 17 passes and 16 runs. What the hell do you expect us to do to "establish a run"? LEARN THE GAME.

Ridley and Woody are under 4 yac. There's the big problem.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Our offense has seriously regressed with Josh at the helm.  He has no clue how to manage the personnel he has to get the right groupings in the right situations for maximum success.

again where was everyone (other than the critics) when i threaded this after every game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Another surprise, the Jets offense, of all NFL offenses, outplayed the Pats O in that first half!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:

Our offense stinks when we don't establish a run.

We stink. On offense.

Why are we subbing backs at this rate?

What are you crying for junior? We have 17 passes and 16 runs. What the hell do you expect us to do to "establish a run"? LEARN THE GAME.

Ridley and Woody are under 4 yac. There's the big problem.

o line not good enough.

1 back sholod be in more for rythm

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonPride34. Show BostonPride34's posts

defense is giving sanchize way too much time in the pocket, any qb could complete passes with that kind of time.....and the offense continuing to struggle, playcalling and execution have both been horrible....defense makes two key plays and the offense does nothing, pathetic.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:

Well it's halftime and at least they are winning. They are desperately trying to establish the run but the Jets have been fairly solid against it. The Oline has been struggling on pass protection and drops continue to effect the Pats. Curious play calling at times too. Other than the kick off return the special teams have not been very good in kick coverages. The defense was good after the first drive though. Sanchez has thankfully helped with his typical awfulness (fumble and a bad int).

O-line has been the biggest problem along with poor running since Vereen went out. jets allow 4.7 a carry. Woody and Ridley can't even average 4.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Jets making mistakes and the Pats offense not taking advantage, it's that simple .

The sky is not falling but I haven't seen anything this season to have me feel comfortable with the Pats and the way they are playing .  They should have at least a 13-16 point lead.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:

how bad does  a team have to play for us to win?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonPride34. Show BostonPride34's posts

brady missed wide open receivers repeatedly in the first half, that needs to change if they hope to win this game....cant keep depending on the defense to bail the offense out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

THANK YOU !  I didn't want to say it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonPride34. Show BostonPride34's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Jets making mistakes and the Pats offense not taking advantage, it's that simple .

The sky is not falling but I haven't seen anything this season to have me feel comfortable with the Pats and the way they are playing .  They should have at least a 13-16 point lead.

they should have last week as well had the offense not p.uked on itself in the red zone so many times.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonPride34's comment:

brady missed wide open receivers repeatedly in the first half, that needs to change if they hope to win this game....cant keep depending on the defense to bail the offense out.

You've got to be kidding. He had more dropped than he missed open guys. Do you know any QBs who have a 100% completion rate. Pffft

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to GadisRKO's comment:

Offense is once again IRRATATING the crap out of me. The playcall is awful, AWFUL. My deadbeat grandma would know not to let a midget run up the gut in a short down situation. Like WTF is Josh smoking these days?

where was everyone when i was saying that after most of the games this season.

I've been on Joshy Boy since week ONE!!

have you seen my posts. ive been getting a lot of noise. i ddint recall you chimng in. glad youve been seeing what is too.

[/QUOTE

I actually wrote that Joshy Boy was like an ADHD kid in a room full of blinking toys, all of which are his favorite!!

nice. remember the josh cant drive the ferrari (of the many) thread?

dont remember folks coming out to agree there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonPride34. Show BostonPride34's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Run doing nothing since Vereen left.

You clearly lack IQ

the playcalling has been awful, tough to run when the playcalling is so easy to guess for the defense....and that flea flicker, that was just awful. a high school team could execute that better.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Five possessions for the offense.  One TD and four punts.  Lets step it up offense.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

They need to stick with short passes

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

The Pats run best with Gronk lined up left with an extra tight end and run over the left side.  Gronk/Solder/Fells/McDonald.  Make it happen with Ridley.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts