Jets vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Jets vs Patriots Game Thread

What the hell was he thinking calling a flea flicker ?  and that horrible fake reverse with Woodhead ?  The flea flicker failure though I have to put some of the blame on Brady, 2 guys up field were wide open.  Even if he connected would still be a bonehead call on JMcDaniels

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to Mighty2013's comment:

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Brady has been pitiful today.

Yep

You are also a troll

Mighty I love you, but you have blinders on brother. TB is not playing well, and the receivers are dropping.

We should be 7-0

Who was that guy that marched down the field for the tie and the win?  Mallet?  Suck it Brady haters.

C'mon pezz. We were in the red zone 5 times in Seattle and lost. We have the best offense on paper, but it's not the well oiled machine it was last year.

And they were leading by 13 in the 4th.  Your point?   Sorry they weren't ahead by 21 but that happens......To most teams

your point. how we get into the redzone 5 times, and lose to seattle?

5 scores is not enough for you?  Puleezze?  23 points against the top D when no one else has scored 17, isn't shabby.  Too bad the D allowed the 27th ranked O to score more.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to Mighty2013's comment:

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Brady has been pitiful today.

Yep

You are also a troll

Mighty I love you, but you have blinders on brother. TB is not playing well, and the receivers are dropping.

We should be 7-0

Who was that guy that marched down the field for the tie and the win?  Mallet?  Suck it Brady haters.

That's just it !  Brady did not have his best game but his last drive to tie it I will give him all the credit . The play calling from McDaniels is proving to be a problem. 

yeah, he drove us down, we love it him for it, but he has to answer, what the hell happened the rest of.o the game, we should have blwon these azzwipes out.

The Jets defense came to play today and it's as simple as that. Brady does not get to face the Pats defense. The Jets are a proud veteran bunch and they played very good today, but they lost. When it absolutely mattered the offense got it done with a minute left. 2007,2010 and 2011 spoiled Pats fans. They used to win like this in the early 2000's all the time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

What the hell was he thinking calling a flea flicker ?  and that horrible fake reverse with Woodhead ?  The flea flicker failure though I have to put some of the blame on Brady, 2 guys up field were wide open.  Even if he connected would still be a bonehead call on JMcDaniels

The flea flicker might have worked if Ridley hadn't have held the ball so long because Hernandez was open.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I'll take the "W"    It's good to win a close game for a change.

Sections
Shortcuts