Jets vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Jets vs Patriots Game Thread

Tell you what Ghost ... If you promise to make them all the rest of the season I forgive you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

GET THIS SO CALLED "KICKER", WHO ONLY HAS ONE JOB, OFF THIS TEAM!

On a slightly more humorous note....I'm not sure Tom likes these new WR's with the exception of Amendola

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Let's see...

Terrible rookie receiver catches a TD pass... oh wait 2 TD passes.

Terrible, horrid defense has given up 3 points...

Was Tom Brady right when he said Pat's fans are spoiled or was he being nice and they're a bunch of whiny, entitled, weak kneed btches instead?

Dude, if you think BB fairly set Brady up with a contending like Wide receiving core this summer your on glue. Brady has maybe 1 or 2 good years left and you think 3 rookie wide receivers is should leave him and us as fans content?

Sorry dude,  I'm pretty sure when tb12 signed his extension this is not the pile of dung he thought he would be throwing to..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I hate it when they do that..especially with ghost.

Good call.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I understand what you are saying but disagree.  If these guys can play by the rules even when they are hit by others not playing by the rules then heat of the battle or not, they know how to control their emotions.  That goes for Brady too.  He's been ripping his guys on TV on a regular basis for years now. 

I've got no problem with it, but its disingenuous to suggest that its ok since its during the game. 

If you catch me when I'm drunk and start saying things about my sister and mother and I hit you no one would blame me for heat of the moment. If I start to solber up and 3 hrs later walk up and slug you no one would side with me. That's a massive difference, it's not nearly the same

I wouldn't equate a professional football player during a game with a drunk guy slugging someone else.  Players have enough sense from play to play to not do something drastic to intentionally get penalties.  If they have enough sense for that then they can control their emotions on the sideline and on the field. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to stan17's comment:

[QUOTE]

Again on a 3 & 1 we pass and we give the ball up. Not sure why we won't even try running. 

Wouldn't have anything to do with negative yards.  Ya think?

[/QUOTE]

Says the guy that's never made sense on this forum....ever.

[/QUOTE]

Sense is always non sense to a moron.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Perfect ending to the worst 1/2 of football in many years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

Let's see...

Terrible rookie receiver catches a TD pass... oh wait 2 TD passes.

Terrible, horrid defense has given up 3 points...

Was Tom Brady right when he said Pat's fans are spoiled or was he being nice and they're a bunch of whiny, entitled, weak kneed btches instead?

Dude, if you think BB fairly set Brady up with a contending like Wide receiving core this summer your on glue. Brady has maybe 1 or 2 good years left and you think 3 rookie wide receivers is should leave him and us as fans content?

Sorry dude,  I'm pretty sure when tb12 signed his extension this is not the pile of dung he thought he would be throwing to..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I have no read a post in some time, but I will say this.  Our WR's are getting seperation and are superior athletes.  It's great to see and when things get corrected, and it will, this team will stretch the field again!  I like the up side.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

11 secs to go and a timeout.  RUN A PLAY and get it closer.

THat kick was so bad I wish they showed a reply of the hold.  Rookie holder, wonder if the hold was good the way that ball came out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

We need Gronk back

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I jumped on the jets game thread on gang green and they are all positive about what they see, while this thread is a wrist slitter....    It's too funny.

"Defense Wins Championships"

Well, Patriotss fan's expectations were a little higher than the team that started the season 32nd in the power rankings.

[/QUOTE]
    Are we winning? Are we 1-0? 

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't complaining but other fans certainly have the right to do so if they want. They've looked pretty bad so far... When was the last time Brady was 11/24? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

Time for this Field Goal Kicker to start looking for another job

Sign the guy from Norway he can kick it 60 yards through a basketball hoop.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

is it the holder?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

In response to PatFanInBA2's comment:

here is the good news..

we are shooting ourselves in the foot..These are correctable...

No good news so far tonight this is bad football.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I know there are some bytches complaining and I'd love to smack yall in the face.  I love the potential.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

T Cal, you are never happy. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Whoever's defense scores wins this game :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

I wouldn't equate a professional football player during a game with a drunk guy slugging someone else.  Players have enough sense from play to play to not do something drastic to intentionally get penalties.  If they have enough sense for that then they can control their emotions on the sideline and on the field. 

I'm guessing you never played football before? Or have every watch the pushing and shoving matches after the play that turn into punches being thrown before have you?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

GET THIS SO CALLED "KICKER", WHO ONLY HAS ONE JOB, OFF THIS TEAM!

On a slightly more humorous note....I'm not sure Tom likes these new WR's with the exception of Amendola

Tom's not paid to like or dislike the receivers.  He's paid to get them the ball where they are not where he thinks they should be.  Again - if his players are green then he needs to throw to them understanding that. 

Brady's got to get them on his page or he's got to get on theirs.  Rather than pouting and yelling he needs to be talking to them about their routes and why he's throwing the ball where he is.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

is it the holder?

doubt it.  He had his favorite holder last year, and he still stunk it up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

here is what I want to see in the 2nd half..

no injuries..and escape with a win..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:

11 secs to go and a timeout.  RUN A PLAY and get it closer.

THat kick was so bad I wish they showed a reply of the hold.  Rookie holder, wonder if the hold was good the way that ball came out.

I rewound because I thought the same.  The hold looked good; it looked like Ghost slipped a bit on his plant.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

If you think passing game is bad, wait until it is pouring rain in the second half.