Jets vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: Jets vs Patriots Game Thread

Jones is really good

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

I know there are some bytches complaining and I'd love to smack yall in the face.  I love the potential.  

Come on, we have all reason to bytch about Ghost. He's a joke...but hilarious post. XD

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

I still have hope - A couple of more games and things will look a lot better. Just win this game than they have 10 days to sort things out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

Let's see...

Terrible rookie receiver catches a TD pass... oh wait 2 TD passes.

Terrible, horrid defense has given up 3 points...

Was Tom Brady right when he said Pat's fans are spoiled or was he being nice and they're a bunch of whiny, entitled, weak kneed btches instead?

Dude, if you think BB fairly set Brady up with a contending like Wide receiving core this summer your on glue. Brady has maybe 1 or 2 good years left and you think 3 rookie wide receivers is should leave him and us as fans content?

Sorry dude,  I'm pretty sure when tb12 signed his extension this is not the pile of dung he thought he would be throwing to..

Guess what, they don't award Lombardi trophies in week 2.  Try not to rupture a blood vessal, there's a long season ahead and by the end of the year these receivers will look good or there will be other players on the team... unfortunetly Megatron and Larry Fitzgerald weren't available.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

This team is cleary a work-in-progress.  Get down on the rookie WRs all you want, but I see enough separation and skill to make me think that these early miscommunications  -- due to playing ROOKIE WRs -- will be ironed with time.  Man, there are a bunch of negative Pats fans here!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

here is the good news..KT looked a bit better today than last week

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

GET THIS SO CALLED "KICKER", WHO ONLY HAS ONE JOB, OFF THIS TEAM!

On a slightly more humorous note....I'm not sure Tom likes these new WR's with the exception of Amendola

Tom's not paid to like or dislike the receivers.  He's paid to get them the ball where they are not where he thinks they should be.  Again - if his players are green then he needs to throw to them understanding that. 

Brady's got to get them on his page or he's got to get on theirs.  Rather than pouting and yelling he needs to be talking to them about their routes and why he's throwing the ball where he is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to PatFanInBA2's comment:

here is the good news..

we are shooting ourselves in the foot..These are correctable...

Nobody on this thread will ever believe that. We should have 250 yards passing and 3 tds in this 1st half or we failed. It doesn't  matter if it's a rookies 1st game or 2nd game, oh and it doesnt matter if the defense holds a team to 3points in a half because that team sux, and McD sux, and BB can't acquire talent. Yell Glad I could help.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Blount is returning ???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Perfect ending to the worst 1/2 of football in many years.

Amen.  

Except last week was up there too. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Ghost blows.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

here is the good news..

Nobody on this thread will ever believe that. We should have 250 yards passing and 3 tds in this 1st half or we failed. It doesn't  matter if it's a rookies 1st game or 2nd game, oh and it doesnt matter if the defense holds a team to 3points in a half because that team sux, and McD sux, and BB can't acquire talent. Yell Glad I could help.

and Kraft is too cheap..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Let's see...

Terrible rookie receiver catches a TD pass... oh wait 2 TD passes.

Terrible, horrid defense has given up 3 points...

Was Tom Brady right when he said Pat's fans are spoiled or was he being nice and they're a bunch of whiny, entitled, weak kneed btches instead?

Dude, if you think BB fairly set Brady up with a contending like Wide receiving core this summer your on glue. Brady has maybe 1 or 2 good years left and you think 3 rookie wide receivers is should leave him and us as fans content?

Sorry dude,  I'm pretty sure when tb12 signed his extension this is not the pile of dung he thought he would be throwing to..

Guess what, they don't award Lombardi trophies in week 2.  Try not to rupture a blood vessal, there's a long season ahead and by the end of the year these receivers will look good or there will be other players on the team... unfortunetly Megatron and Larry Fitzgerald weren't available.

I hope your right and I'll definitely come and eat crow like I deserve to if I'm wrong. All I see is young wide receivers with potential that won't fully blossom until Brady is just about done.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

GET THIS SO CALLED "KICKER", WHO ONLY HAS ONE JOB, OFF THIS TEAM!

On a slightly more humorous note....I'm not sure Tom likes these new WR's with the exception of Amendola

Tom's not paid to like or dislike the receivers.  He's paid to get them the ball where they are not where he thinks they should be.  Again - if his players are green then he needs to throw to them understanding that. 

Brady's got to get them on his page or he's got to get on theirs.  Rather than pouting and yelling he needs to be talking to them about their routes and why he's throwing the ball where he is.

Perfect.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Edelman has heart !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I wouldn't equate a professional football player during a game with a drunk guy slugging someone else.  Players have enough sense from play to play to not do something drastic to intentionally get penalties.  If they have enough sense for that then they can control their emotions on the sideline and on the field. 

I'm guessing you never played football before? Or have every watch the pushing and shoving matches after the play that turn into punches being thrown before have you?

You guessed wrong.  I played through high school, had one opportunity to play DIII in college - played rugby through college.  Significantly more plays take place without issues than those that do.  It seems as Brady's yellig after every missed catch or throw. 

Brady's got young receivers - he needs to get his head wrapped around that and teach these guys, in game, rather than just yell at them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

Its gonna start pouring in 10 min.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

They'll be better this year, it takes time. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

here is the good news..

and Kraft is too cheap..

And I can't believe it's not butter.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Tuning in for half time. Dobson needs to learn how to catch. Wasn't he called "hands" in college? Come on! You guys are killing Brady! Don't blame Thompkins for the missed TD. Tough catch.

Defense solid so far. Keep sending the house! It makes Geno panic and run out of the pocket!

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Ghost blows.

Don't forget Ridley.  8 carries 27 yards.  Law Firm like numbers!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

here is the good news..KT looked a bit better today than last week

Exactly.  I made that point in another thread.  Just show improvement every week.  He certainly has tonight.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to dwtime's comment:

Its gonna start pouring in 10 min.

Bad news for Ridley.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to VeritasMD's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Perfect ending to the worst 1/2 of football in many years.

Amen.  

Except last week was up there too. 

Agreed

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

I know there are some bytches complaining and I'd love to smack yall in the face.  I love the potential.  

Agreed 100%.  Dobson's playing his first pro game; he's getting separation behind the D, has scored a 30-yard TD and made another damn fine catch going to the ground.  Thompkins looked terrible last week, and his nerves have clearly calmed down this week.  That called back TD was a great effort.  Ridley is clearly making an effort at protecting the ball, and has still managed to rip off a couple 7-8 yard runs. Jones showed up at the end of the half on D, Arrington has made a couple nice plays, McCourty as well, Harmon and Buchanon have made plays

Ugly as it is, there are good things happening on the field that hint at great things to come this season

Sections
Shortcuts