Re: Jets vs Patriots Game Thread

In response to stan17's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Let Welker go - over a couple mil

Didn't sign Sanders - over a couple mil

Cut Mesko - over less than a mil

but hey think of how the players currently on the roster will make this team better when we resign them.

Thank god for the D tonight

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

this read is for Stan17.

Yup Mesko really helped Pitt sun his stat line was the same as Allens

Sanders had 57 yds sun in garbage time. His team's off scored 7 point finally w/ 2 mins left in the game after going goose egg for 58 mins.

I'll give you WW I wanted them to resign him as much as anyone here. He was excellent, durable and their best wide out.

I don't agree w/ every choice they make but the management has done pretty well over the last 13 seaasons, do you agree. 

This read for BsLegion

[/QUOTE]

I'm going to say Brady and BB the coach have done pretty well. But, the management has lead to 8+ UDFA's making the team and going from one of the best O's and D's in the game to looks like one of the worst O's this year and the worst passing D over the last 5

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

A win is a win.  Like flying a plane - any landing you walk away from is a good landing. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

The refs better be careful pulling Dennard out of that fight. He has been known to punch authority figurs in those situations.

ROFLMAO!!!! That rivals catfish for funniest line of the thread! Thanks for the laugh!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

These rookie WRs are sooooo f'n pathetic that if Brady has to deal with them much longer it just might jeopardize his HOF chances. LMAO

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to isurfvb24's comment:

He's faking it Jesus.

I remember when pats fans used to call the colts soft for playing hurry up offense.  my how times have changed.  BTW didn't I see Willie McGinest on the sideline?  Didn't he once fake an injury for a play?

You are the most sensitive Colts fan in the universe of Colts fans.  Persistent, yes, but absolutely a head-scratcher why you think anyone really cares what you're saying.  Again, life perspective...

Somebody put that injured Puppy out of his misery. His constant crying is getting on my nerves

youre the one with the animated transformer moniker.  you should do it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

at  least the Dfense is starting to find its  own, but the book is out on how to beat us  until we get gronk and DannyA back 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rajkvp. Show rajkvp's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

These rookie WRs are sooooo f'n pathetic that if Brady has to deal with them much longer it just might jeopardize his HOF chances. LMAO

Good one :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

A win is a win.  Like flying a plane - any landing you walk away from is a good landing. 

Yes but you shouldn't have to be asked to get back onto the same plane for the next connection. They need some major repairs right now

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

[QUOTE]

Wow.  a run to put the pressure on the D again.   I don't like that call.

Doesn't bother me. The defense is the better part of this team right now.

[/QUOTE]

I would argue that is all relative at the moment. The defense has faced two awful quarterbacks so far. I hope you are right though. We will see when the face Atlanta and New Orleans. 

[/QUOTE]

It is relative, but the defense played better in this game. Without Gronk, Amendola, and Vereen, the Patriots offense might be one of the worst in the NFL even with Brady. Edelman came up big, but the rest of the offense was terrible. All other receivers had 107 yards on 21 targets, and that includes 77 yards on two play. They could not run the ball at all. 

The have Josh Freeman next week who does not scare me. We will not find out if the defense is really great until they face Brees and Ryan. Hopefully, by then, the offense will have started to round into form.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Couldn't make that ending up.  Can't wait to hear the Ryan presser.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Yes but you shouldn't have to be asked to get back onto the same plane for the next connection. They need some major repairs right now

True, but let's give this season a chance to play out before we call it a lost cause.   A few more catches by guys still learning the O and this game isn't as close.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In response to wolfwood's comment:

at  least the Dfense is starting to find its  own, but the book is out on how to beat us  until we get gronk and DannyA back 

what is that?

Is that...

allow Brady to throw to his receivers and watch them drop?

or dont bother trying to return a punt, because we either put it in the end zone or shank ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

if our next game is at home against Brockton High we'll be 3 -0

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Bad news is it was an ugly, ugly game against a bad team.  Good news is Pats are 2-0 and they have 10 days till next game.  Also receivers got some real game time even if they did look bad.  They will get better from this experience.  Defense played pretty well with some lucky breaks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Brady is heading to my Fantasy Bench right now!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

You know I had him switched out for Luck but said, "It's the Jets he'll get at least 2 TDs"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

[QUOTE]

You know I had him switched out for Luck but said, "It's the Jets he'll get at least 2 TDs"

[/QUOTE]

People underestimate Luck's running ability. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Hey = head over to the Sox forum, they are winning alot

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

BN A. Dobson WR - NE View News View Videos NYJ Win, 13-10 56 Rec Yds,1 Rec TD   13.10

funny thing is Dobson still got 13 points... how FF skews reality!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Sanders had 57 yds sun in garbage time. His team's off scored 7 point finally w/ 2 mins left in the game after going goose egg for 58 mins.

I'll give you WW I wanted them to resign him as much as anyone here. He was excellent, durable and their best wide out.

I don't agree w/ every choice they make but the management has done pretty well over the last 13 seaasons, do you agree. 

This read for BsLegion

You're missinf the point !!! we are not talking about 13years ago , we're talking about the 2013 edition and some of the choices made the past couple years to lead the Pats to the position they are today.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

This read for BsLegion

You're missinf the point !!! we are not talking about 13years ago , we're talking about the 2013 edition and some of the choices made the past couple years to lead the Pats to the position they are today.

I'm not missing anything. Your saying this team is doomed because of bad choices I disagree. Your ready to throw the towel in after 2 gms, I'm not. The position they are in right now in 2-0 is that correct.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

BS.... your name is fitting.

Sections
Shortcuts