Jets will have a 15-1 record

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Jets will have a 15-1 record

Sometimes, people just don't get it. Sanchez is one of them. Also, he's terrible. He should be talking about getting a 7th first down, and not 15 straight wins. What a clown.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

=D 

Ya gotta love his $punk. 

=D

I suppose next week it will be there is nothing wrong with going 14-2. 

BTW, do you guys know you can't say s-punk on this website? =D

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I wonder if we're allowed to talk about Randall Gay?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

! Shocking....lots of strange choices are banned...glad to know I can still call someone "gay" though. LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Well I read on TheGangGreen.com message board that the Ravens are the best team in the NFL. lol

I guess that means Baltimore will have a 16-0 record.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Jets will have a 15-1 record:
    [QUOTE]http://www.nypost.com/p/sport/jets/mark_to_namath_chill_out_LmXzqPOKUzU6WcyO5ZJDNI Namath was ripping the Jets on twitter so Sanchez response....
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

I sure wouldn't want MY quarterback to feel otherwise.  I think he is wrong, but hey, who is Joe Namath to constantly dog the Jets?  Heck, at least they only molest female reporters in the locker room, NOT on the field during an interview on national television.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

I think the jets will finish 9-7.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bfletch56. Show bfletch56's posts

are you for real

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

Most pathetic franchise in the NFL. To think they traded up for this tool.  WOW

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I said it earlier and Broadway Joe agrees.  Brian Schottenheimer is way too conservative, just like his old man who could never get it done.  If I ever owned a football team, I would never hire a Schottenheimer to be anywhere near my offense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Jets will have a 15-1 record:
    [QUOTE]I said it earlier and Broadway Joe agrees.  Brian Schottenheimer is way too conservative, just like his old man who could never get it done.  If I ever owned a football team, I would never hire a Schottenheimer to be anywhere near my offense.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

You hit the nail on the head, Sanchez is not ready but SCHOTin the Heimer is not a good off coach at all! He will kill the Jets single handed

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Next week Sanchez will be tweeting that their going 14-2

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Shocking....lots of strange choices are banned...glad to know I can still call someone "gay" though. LOL

Yeah, it's pretty strange. I can't post the word c*r*a*p, but I can say "Leon's mother licks dog balls"!

Isn't technology intelligent?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

i hope they(pats) attack revis the way they used to when defensive players would spout off...  i think they can expose him...he aint superman....

i think the jests will change game plan as well and attack all out and go for broke... they have to..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think I can tell the difference between a joke, a statement of a goal, and bragging.  And I'm pretty sure that this was just a joke.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

The more this kid's thinking about the final outcome the less he's thinking about the next week. A good coach would be slapping him in the head for saying this in an interview, the Jet's coach promotes it.

Win this week and this house of cards takes a huge blow. They have two divisional road games and then come back home to Minny.

This team could be 1-4 or 2-3 after the first 5 games, we need to play a solid three phase game to help make this happen.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

there's a few times cameras went to sanchez and he had an expression on his face that looked as he was nervous and almost one who didn't want to have to be in that situation of trying to win the game.

Some guys have the IT and this guy does not, IMO he is not dealing with the pressure put on them by NY and his coach.  Someone check his blood pressure because it has got to be through the roof and now he faces against the Patriots and this O.

I expect the Pats to be in a 4 and 5 WR set most of the night, limiting the amount of blitzers the Jets will be able to have on the field.  The Pats will put points on the board and the Jets will have to match them point to point do you really think Sanchez can hold his own in a shot out with Tommy boy, I will put money on a 3+ INTs for Sanches.  The secondary will have chances to pick 6 a few times just hope they can hold on to the ball.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

You have to figure Moss, Welker, Edelman and Hernandez are prime candidates in a 4 wide.    Welker, Edelman and Hernandez in mid range routes would be devastating for any kind of defense.

You can't double Moss, and the remaining personnel with a Faulk in the backfield is sick.

I think they need to get runs in as well.  If they can do an early stack on a drive with Crump and Gronk to the strong side, and maybe run weak side at Taylor and Cromartie, they can really reel off some big runs.

Jets D is in trouble.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

Sanchez looked terrible. Ryan is running a circus over there. It's only one week but the Jets seem to have more problems than last year.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

Anyone know where Phat Rex and Whodat are?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

this team is so overated. that said, they are going to through everything they have at us. Going in there and sending them home 0-2 to begin the season in their new stadium would be humiliating for them. 

he doesn't sound confident at all and I hope he tries airing it out against us. Go for it. Meriweather will be running pas you to the end zone. 

Has their ever been a more talented and completely moronic team in sports?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]this team is so overated. that said, they are going to through everything they have at us. Going in there and sending them home 0-2 to begin the season in their new stadium would be humiliating for them.  he doesn't sound confident at all and I hope he tries airing it out against us. Go for it. Meriweather will be running pas you to the end zone.  Has their ever been a more talented and completely moronic team in sports?
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

The Chargers from a few years back were more talented and slightly less moronic. I think the Steelers from the early 1990's were more talented and almost equally moronic.

The thing about the Jets, is that they aren't as good as those two teams were, and they are slightly more moronic.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets will have a 15-1 record : The Chargers from a few years back were more talented and slightly less moronic. I think the Steelers from the early 1990's were more talented and almost equally moronic. The thing about the Jets, is that they aren't as good as those two teams were, and they are slightly more moronic.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

This is pretty much what I think, as well.

If Green New Jersey simply went about its business and played the brand of hard-nosed football it plays without all the yapping, they would be a team people could admire even if they were not an elite team. As it is, with Ryan writing checks his team can't cash, and his players following his lead, they will just look like bigger bufoons the more the losses pile up . . .

and, oh my, but the losses are going to pile up.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets will have a 15-1 record : This is pretty much what I think, as well. If Green New Jersey simply went about its business and played the brand of hard-nosed football it plays without all the yapping, they would be a team people could admire even if they were not an elite team. As it is, with Ryan writing checks his team can't cash, and his players following his lead, they will just look like bigger bufoons the more the losses pile up . . . and, oh my, but the losses are going to pile up.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Hey Mike, remember when you said Welker was done and would never be the same?  Care to admit you were wrong?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets will have a 15-1 record : Hey Mike, remember when you said Welker was done and would never be the same?  Care to admit you were wrong?
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

I never said any such thing about Wes Welker.

You should probably drink less.

Sections
Shortcuts