Jets will have a 15-1 record

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Jets will have a 15-1 record

In Response to Re: Jets will have a 15-1 record:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets will have a 15-1 record : I never said any such thing about Wes Welker. You should probably drink less.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Oh come on Mike.  You definitely said Welker would never be the same player.  Don't make me dig it up.  You know I will.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

[QUOTE]i hope they(pats) attack revis the way they used to when defensive players would spout off...  i think they can expose him...he aint superman.... i think the jests will change game plan as well and attack all out and go for broke... they have to..
    Posted by jcour382[/QUOTE]

I hope they go after revis too.  lay off the rook and cro.  I think cro will have a better game, he forgot the bump in bump and run...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets will have a 15-1 record : The Chargers from a few years back were more talented and slightly less moronic. I think the Steelers from the early 1990's were more talented and almost equally moronic. The thing about the Jets, is that they aren't as good as those two teams were, and they are slightly more moronic.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

i thought the coach was the biggest of them all. sanchez just competed for that big moron crown. can you imagine how his teammates will look at him if they lose becasue he can't move the ball? all credibility he has left will go down the drain. who among his teammates would still want to play for him?

Sections
Shortcuts