Jets Young WRs = Busts

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: Jets Young WRs = Busts

Calling any rookie on any team a bust before training camps even starts is completely ridiculous. Until any player has gone through at least a full year (two is a better test) I don't see how they can be labeled much of anything besides a "prospect"......

I hope all Jets players are busts, but no possible way to judge at this point.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

Kerley and Hill aren't rookies.  Kerley has been through 2 years. Hill enters his second, led the team in drops and had a drop problem all through college at GT.

I didn't know that...it sounded as if you were talking about rookies. I guess time will tell if they keep them or not.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

Kerley and Hill aren't rookies.  Kerley has been through 2 years. Hill enters his second, led the team in drops and had a drop problem all through college at GT.

I didn't know that...it sounded as if you were talking about rookies. I guess time will tell if they keep them or not.

Jeremy Kerley was a fifth round pick who had 56 receptions for 830 yards last season with Mark Sanchez at the helm (and no other real threat at WR). I can't for the life of me figure out how that makes him a bust.

Hill may very well be a bust considering he was a high second rounder but like many have already said its way too early to even begin that discussion.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Kerley was a rookie last year. If this years rookies Dobson or Boyce could put up rookie numbers similar to Kerleys I would be ecstatic.

Funny how whebn proven wrong you go off topic and skirt the issue...

So what is it? Did Kerley have a bad rookie year? Did Kerley or Hill having drops in OTA's mean anything? Does the fact that Boyce not participating and falling behind mean anything? Does the fact that everyone is reporting that Dobson, when he did practice looked bad, mean anything?

Which is it Russ or Rally or Sprinkles, or what ever your name is...dont dance, answer

Kerley was a rookie two years ago. I still think its ridiculous to call a 5th round pick a bust (term should be reserved for 1st and top end 2nd rounders imo). It makes it even worse to call him a bust when he's only played two seasons and was relatively productive last year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Given all the failures the Pats have had at wide receiver I take little solace in the Jets struggles there. 

Our wide receiver woes have cost us at least one ring, the Jets wide receiver woes have cost them some pride and that's it.

Sections
Shortcuts