Jets

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Re: Jets

In response to Section136's comment:

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Bustchise's comment:

[QUOTE]

Pig latin?  What are you, twelve?

So the new board DB has revealed himself.............

[/QUOTE]

Did so weeks ago - where ya been?

[/QUOTE]

Banned :-)

Let me guess........He hides behind the anonymity of the internet to name call and act like the forum tough guy, constantly putting down other peoples opinions while rarely voicing an original thought...........I.E the TRUE definition of a troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I didnt say they were ready now. I didnt say they were good now. I said they are interesting, and need a handful of pieces still, with over $30 mil in cap available next year....I said they could be a good team in 2 years time....

I thought Richardson and Wilkerson played well last night. I like Cro and Miliner. If they do get a top 5 pick and can trade down to 2 #1's...and use the cap space wisely...this will be interesting in a couple of years

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didnt say they were ready now. I didnt say they were good now. I said they are interesting, and need a handful of pieces still, with over $30 mil in cap available next year....I said they could be a good team in 2 years time....

I thought Richardson and Wilkerson played well last night. I like Cro and Miliner. If they do get a top 5 pick and can trade down to 2 #1's...and use the cap space wisely...this will be interesting in a couple of years

You, no one has any idea how much cap space anyone will have next year.  They have an immature QB who will be a bust.  I also bludgeoned you with ease in our cap bet, which everyone saw. So, you will not be lecturing ANYONE on any cap issues here, please.

please, until you understand cap space, dont comment. you are out of your league. most every comment you have made, has shown your naievite. your back pedal on every cap conversation has been embarassing for you, and most posters have called you out on this

Next..

Coming out on the road leading your team out doing that goofy jet flying thing showed massive immaturity and arrogance from Smith. Do not underestimate an arrogant, low character QB who thinks he's made it because their other crap QB got hurt in preseason.

Do you think any legit QB would go out like that for their first road game?

I don't care how much cap space they will have. No FAs will want to go there with Woody Johnson being a moron.

You don't seem to get it.

yes I do. As long as the money is green, there is always a market

Milliner does not look like a top pick. Blew multiple coverages.  If there weren't so many drops, the Jets would have been slaughtered in the game.

you are entitled to your opinion, but so am I...the kid was the top ranked CB for a reason...he looks legit to me

Outside of Wilkerson and Richardson being to take out our run, which they helped do, name one notable play they made.

I thought they stuffed the run. I thought their CB's covered very well. (the S play was not good). the LB's held the edge and tackled well. they pressured TB 7 times. again, I am not saying they are a winning team, I am saying they have some intersting pieces

Name one. You can't name ANY.

Cromartie is not a good player in run support and gets abused by shiftier WRs, but yes, a good player against the rangier kind of WR. WHo cares?

Rex doesnt want a run support CB (BB does)...Rex wants a guy he can play all over the field one on one, who can create TO's. 90% of the time, that is Cro...he is not Revis, but who is? Cro was a pro bowler last year.

I'll take Talib over Cromartie anyday. Not really close, IMO.  At least Talib tackles.

Look, these are my observations afte watching the game live, and then again on tape. It was 1 game. I think they could be interesting in 2-3 years if Idzek is as smart as people claim. this years goal, clear cap space in a major way, get some building pieces, teach the young guys to be competitive. from what I see, mission accomplished. sorry you are offended that the Jets have some building blocks...but they are your team, I am simply commenting on them since the PAts played them less than 24 hours ago...the difference is, now I will walk away, but you will comment on the Jets every week

[/QUOTE]

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

[QUOTE]

The jets are better than thought in pre season

I knew there Dline was good and will be good - but they still didn't get pressure

I think they are 2 LBS, 2 safeties and 1 cb aways from being really good

They have fewer skill position players on Offense than anyone in the nfl

Geno - has an arm , has very good mobility but the question is - how accurate is he?

The jet OC called a horrible game-  just like ours

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

I disagree about the calling of the game.  They ran with success, they had receivers open when passing, it was a good mix of run/pass.  

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the offensive playcalling was superb.  The nice "mix" led to a whopping 10 points against the "last ranked Patsie D."  It's so cute how you like to have it both ways. 

[/QUOTE]

If you're not Queenie, you are every bit the idiot.  The Jets offense, turnovers notwithstanding, clearly outplayed the patsies offense.  No team is going to win throwing three picks right to the DBs.  So yes, 32 runs and 35 passes was a nice mix.  Moron.

[/QUOTE]

What's the objective of an offense again? 

Sections
Shortcuts