JGaffney and Stallworth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

JGaffney and Stallworth

Why cant we get guys like this.....??

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: JGaffney and Stallworth

Stallworth, as King pointed out, killed someone. I know his blood alcohol was just above the legal limit, it was real early in the morning, and the guy was crossing against a green light but not sure how I would feel about having a guy like that on the team.

Gaffney was a good dependable receiver imo. Not a #1 or #2 guy but someone you can rely on as a #3/4. We could really use him right now

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanWilmingtonDE. Show PatsFanWilmingtonDE's posts

King -- Agreed on Gaffney, but wouldn't you rather have him working with Brady than Ocho? I would have little concern with inserting Gaffney into the no-huddle, a confidence that the coaching staff clearly doesn't have with 85.

Stallworth, even if you put aside the off-field issues, just doesn't have it all there mentally. He really didn't mesh with Brady at all. Very disappointing, I remember being more excited about him than Moss in the summer of '07, shows how much I know.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

it was a joke.

shame that they still beat the breaks off our secondary tho'

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Also, Donte killed someone AFTER he left here.

Maybe if we restructered his contract, he stays here and we save a life... Im just saying.

Those 2 new the system.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I agree.

Too bad Brady is just about done w/Ocho and now he has had it with High Top too.

maybe Edleman is back in the mix again....lol

Hope we get some guys back, because this spin the wheel personnell is not cutting it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPATT. Show SANPATT's posts

In response to "JGaffney and Stallworth": [QUOTE]Why cant we get guys like this.....?? Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE] We did....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

People in Washington are saying this about Andre Carter today. What a great grab he was and every time I watch his post game presser I realize how classy and professional the guy is too. It's funny how Ex-Players always come back to haunt you when you play against them though. I hear you on that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: JGaffney and Stallworth:
    [QUOTE]Stallworth, as King pointed out, killed someone. I know his blood alcohol was just above the legal limit, it was real early in the morning, and the guy was crossing against a green light but not sure how I would feel about having a guy like that on the team.
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

You mean a guy who drove his car when he was over the legal BAC limit?

I would be willing to bet you that everyone on this forum who actually takes a drink now and then has done that.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not in favor involuntary manslaughter (very often) -- but it's not as if Stallworth is some kind of murdering psycopath.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: JGaffney and Stallworth:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: JGaffney and Stallworth : You mean a guy who drove his car when he was over the legal BAC limit? I would be willing to bet you that everyone on this forum who actually takes a drink now and then has done that. Don't get me wrong -- I'm not in favor involuntary manslaughter (very often) -- but it's not as if Stallworth is some kind of murdering psycopath.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

One of my friends was killed by a drunk driver who claimed to only have drunk 3 beers. His BAC wasn't very high but it didn't matter.

The most I have ever drank and then drived afterwards was a beer at dinner. Maybe 2 if I was out shopping and walked around afterwards.

If you are over the limit you shouldn't be driving period. Esp, if you are an athlete and can afford a limo home yet alone a cab

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Underwood miss timed his jump on the int. and he dropped a long ball from Brady in a previous game. These kind of mistakes cost your team points. Both throws by Brady weren't perfect but an NFL caliber receiver should adjust for and catch these balls. Underwood plays like he needs eye correction surgery ... He's not seeing the ball early enough to react properly . response to "Re: JGaffney and Stallworth": [QUOTE]To be fair, one guy killed someone while hammered and has been on 4 teams in the last 4 years due to inconsistency and Gaffney only is good with a good QB. Ocho looked good out there to me yesterday. As did Underwood.  Would love to see ONE of them used for a whole game not in the shotgun. Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

In a weird way, I was kind of happy for both of them for how well they played. I probably would not have felt that way if Washngton had actually won, though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

More importantly, why isn't Ocho playing?  

Sections
Shortcuts