Jim Harbaugh and Jim Schwartz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Jim Harbaugh and Jim Schwartz

Anybody see their post game handshake/rumble?  Thoughts?  I thought Schwartz overreacted and was way out of line.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Jim Harbaugh and Jim Schwartz

Yeah, that whole thing was bizarre.  Never saw that coming throughout the game at all.  All I could see was Harbaugh pumped his fist after the hand shake.  If that's what set off Schwartz, it didn't seem like much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Schwartz was over the top, but the harbaughs are BOTH overly sensitive as well, and overly emotional.  John is the only coach I ever saw get flagged by a ref.  Whatever.  I'm tired of b1tchy coaches, Todd Haley in KC with his finger wagging to both McDaniels 2 years ago, and i forget who this year.  Just coach, stop cheerleading.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Schwartz is an arrogant punk.

Most of the time I root for Cindarella teams that go from a history of losing to winning... but not the Lions. They are far too arrogant for their history (Schwartz and Suh are prime examples).

Examples of the opposite of the Lions: 49ers this year, Bucs and Rams last year (somewhat winning), Cardinals a few years ago, Saints before that. 

I want the Lions to lose.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Would Bill have reacted like Schwartz? Harbaugh could have done a victory dance and Bill would have walked away.

Do your talking on the field, and if you lose, take your loss and walk away. 

In Response to Re: Jim Harbaugh and Jim Schwartz:
    The Harbaughs are infamous for having post game issues.  It's happened at least with the John Harbaugh in Baltimore. Not really a fan of their arrogance. No idea why Schwartz went off, though.  Harbaugh had to have said something.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I felt Harbaugh went a little far when he patted Schwartz on the back like he was a 49er's player. That being said Schwartz should just let it go. Harbaugh has been known to rub it in after the game. He did it to USC a few times while at Stanford. 

Sections
Shortcuts