JIM NANCE: Epic Freudian slip or intent?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Re: JIM NANCE: Epic Freudian slip or intent?

I kinda thought the same. It was twice. Once was okay, but to mess up twice? Trust me, that Sanchez fumble was NOT supposed to happen. When it did, it messed up the whole storyline. The NFL is about that now. Jets beat Pats. Sounds better and puts more of a story into the Patriots are collapsing argument.  Look at how long it took them to throw the flag on the obvious PI on Hernandez. It came in a while after play was over, but yet on the Pats holding they would fly out during the play. Makes you think no?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

I kinda thought the same. It was twice. Once was okay, but to mess up twice? Trust me, that Sanchez fumble was NOT supposed to happen. When it did, it messed up the whole storyline. The NFL is about that now. Jets beat Pats. Sounds better and puts more of a story into the Patriots are collapsing argument.  Look at how long it took them to throw the flag on the obvious PI on Hernandez. It came in a while after play was over, but yet on the Pats holding they would fly out during the play. Makes you think no?

HIYA QUEENIE!

Who is queenie? It ain't me that's for sure. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

In response to COMMIECONTRARIAN's comment:

couldn't believe my ears at the end of the game. even with enough time to prep, seems to me mr. nance was hoping beyond hope like george w with imaginary weapons of mass destruction in iraq or republicans with obama being a muslim or not being a citizen... that the pats would LOSE! he was counting on a loss both consciously and unconsciously! he announced that the "new york jets should pulled off the upset of the day".. as he was giving his narrative about underdogs pulling of impossible wins against vulnerable giants. he had his script and was going to stick to it no matter what. wonder how loud the producers and simms had to yell at him to get him to finally get it right and reluctantly admit on air that the pats in fact won the game!

Is Nancy pro-Jets or anti-Patriots? We get him again on Sunday. Stay tuned.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I actually believe Nantz forgot who was leading down the stretch of that game.  He corrected himself too late...and his voice sounded surprised when he said, "Excuse me...The New England Patriots (pulled out the win)".

The flag on PI against Hernandez came from an official about 15 yards away on the play, but no flag from the official who was standing there?  It was PI the whole way.  I agreed later when no flag was thrown, too, on a similar play.

But Nantz either forgot the scenario or had it reversed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If not intentional - it was incompetent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to COMMIECONTRARIAN's comment:

couldn't believe my ears at the end of the game. even with enough time to prep, seems to me mr. nance was hoping beyond hope like george w with imaginary weapons of mass destruction in iraq or republicans with obama being a muslim or not being a citizen...

Or that Obama killed Bin Laden with his own hands, or that he's going to fix the economy. I could go on, but it would be too easy. ;-)

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Hello comrade, how are you doing down in Bollymore? oops freudian slip :-))

Freudian slips? Check out page 6 of threads, AN APOLOGY TO RICHARD SIMMONS
    This is as CLASSIC an example of a Freudian slip as anyone of them. I choose it because it's simply on this forum for you to see and perhaps study.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/an-apology-to-richard-simmons/100/6406580

The SUBJECT recieved only 2 comments and those were from Homecheese and sod11. The SUBJECT insulted both, even though Homecheese spoke the ABSOLUTE truth and sod11 was'nt far off. I found that interesting from a Professional standpoint. That very short thread is what these - so called - SLIPS are all about in REAL LIFE.

Freudian slips are serious and VERY REAL! In my business - after 34 years, I know what I'm talking about. These - so called Freudian - slips as (Richard Simmons) and Nantz, misnaming and describing people, places, acts or things, are very REAL. They are on top of the list to a 'get help mental expert' who takes serious note of these slips. I defy anyone in the mental health business reading this to disqualify that statement.

Simply put, it's the way your brain is wired and how you think. These slips are common and occur often with the same subject. So, there you have it.

The SUBJECT then proceeds to insult both but - of course - passes the blame off to them in order to justify his mistake. Sad but True.

I hope your doing well ....

Sections
Shortcuts