Jimmy Garoppolo needs a nickname

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Jimmy Garoppolo needs a nickname

Gropp?  Garblegarble?  For better or worse we're stuck with him for a while.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Jimmy Garoppolo needs a nickname

JG (Wentworth).  God I hate those commercials...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

How about Jimmy-"not gonna get on the field for 4 years and not ever gonna be good enough to take over anyway" or, Jimmy "waste of a second round pick when we could have drafted a TE or DE" Garroppolo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

In response to theshinez's comment:

How about Jimmy-"not gonna get on the field for 4 years and not ever gonna be good enough to take over anyway" or, Jimmy "waste of a second round pick when we could have drafted a TE or DE" Garroppolo.

Sorry, I'm still a little (okay, a LOT) salty that we had such a crappy draft! IMHO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Jimmy Grapes

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

JGrop

Polo

Jimmy G

Gara (rhyme Chara)

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Gropper

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Not chokker!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

If he's good..jimmy the great

if he's bad...crapolo

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Let's just call him "Aaron Rodgers" in honor of Rusty....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Jimmy "the Bench" Garoppolo

Hope we don't see him in a real game for several years.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

We have  Revis Island on Defense,

but now, in honor of the great scientist Charles Darwin, we now have on Offense:

Garoppolo's Island!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Jimmy Foxboro.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Jimmy NOSHOW, since you will never see him in a game this year

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Jimmy "The Reach" Garbagepicko........

Question: How can you tell when Rusty's lying?

Answer: He typed something.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

I can't wait, especially if Brady under-performs yet again for the team and fans in January.

Well it looks like BB has addressed the real issues with this team since he brought in some big talent on defense.  And apparently he doesn't feel the offense needs any help since he hasn't added talent at the WR or RB positions.  Looks like BB feels pretty good about the GOAT he has running the offense.  LMAO @ U, the guy you defend with all your might is pretty high on the player you blame the most.  That must crush you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

"Fire the GM"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Ryan mallet part two

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

And the perfect nickname would be "wasted a 2nd pick"  Jimmy.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Keep it positive...  How 'bout- In EITHER instance, Of him:  Consecutively, yet to see the field (because of Brady) + IF He does, And he turns out just, Nasty, nasty, nasty good TB 2.0- We call him:

O-pollo...  In comparison to an undetermined "O" at this stage, with hope... And in the latter stage, in regard to Apollo:

"The ideal of the kouros (a beardless, athletic youth), Apollo has been variously recognized as a god of light and the sun, truth and prophecy, healing, plague, music, poetry, and more. Apollo is the son of Zeus and Leto, and has a twin sister, the chaste huntress Artemis. Apollo is known in Greek-influenced Etruscan mythology as Apulu.As the patron of Delphi (Pythian Apollo), Apollo was an oracular god—the prophetic deity of the Delphic Oracle. Medicine and healing are associated with Apollo, whether through the god himself or mediated through his son Asclepius, yet Apollo was also seen as a god who could bring ill-health and deadly plague. Amongst the god's custodial charges, Apollo became associated with dominion over colonists, and as the patron defender of herds and flocks. As the leader of the Muses (Apollon Musegetes) and director of their choir, Apollo functioned as the patron god of music and poetry. Hermes created the lyre for him, and the instrument became a common attribute of Apollo. Hymns sung to Apollo were called paeans."

...Perfect:  O-pollo {(Oh)-(pah-lo)}

...And in the much lesser chance he does not pan out (even though however, I actually think this guy WILL work out to be a very good next starting Pats Future QB)- In this event...?  =just "Pollo"-  We remove the "undetermined 'O'", and understand it to be Marco "Polo-esque"- where are you?  where'd you go?  what became of you?  what happened? etc., etc.. < Albeit entirely unfair to jump the bridge straight to "Pollo"...unless Brady retires next week, and NE starts the year 0-8- then?  =Fair.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

Back in '91 I visited a 3000 foot sheer cliff at Yosemite, but I didn't throw a football off of it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

Gropp?  Garblegarble?  For better or worse we're stuck with him for a while.

since Bellichick selected him how about Jimmy "Unitas Montana Staubach Graham Bradshaw Moon Aikman Marino" Garapollo

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

emmmm grrroop

Sections
Shortcuts