Jimmy Graham TE to the Patriots In the 2nd round....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Jimmy Graham TE to the Patriots In the 2nd round....

This guy has tremendous upside as a TE could be a Jason Witten/Todd Heap type TE in a few years.  If we grab him in the 2nd round could fill a huge need, his rookie year he could be used as mainly a pass catcher as he develops strength and blocking ability.  Plus getting to learn from Agle Crumpler a seasoned Pro-Bowl TE would be useful.  

Graham seems like the type of guy you could see Brady throwing passes after practice helping him develop into that franchise security blanket.  What do you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Re: Jimmy Graham TE to the Patriots In the 2nd round....

Might be too early to take him in the 2nd...hes still pretty raw and there might still be guys like gronkowski out there...hes a beast though...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

if Gronkowski is there, we shouldn't pass on him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Jimmy Graham TE to the Patriots In the 2nd round....:
    Might be too early to take him in the 2nd...hes still pretty raw and there might still be guys like gronkowski out there...hes a beast though...
    Posted by mannyortez3424

Well he's considered the 3rd best TE in the draft and Gronkowski still has injury concerns since he hasn't fully recovered (though reports on his recorvery are good). I wouldn't be surprised if he is taken before Gronkowski with concerns about the back. A back injury really affects a players performance and no one knows if Gronkowski will be the same player

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Very true...either way the Pats definitely need to come out of the draft with a solid TE, whether its through trade or with their picks...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I completely agree, we need a solid TE. I'm just hoping we get more then one with the other being Scott Sicko. I have a real good feeling about this kid

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i like him, but BB will take Gronkowski first

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

If I were the Patriots I would take another TE in the 6th or 7th round, we have the picks.  You never know, you could always get a draft steal who develops.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Jimmy Graham TE to the Patriots In the 2nd round....:
    If I were the Patriots I would take another TE in the 6th or 7th round, we have the picks.  You never know, you could always get a draft steal who develops.
    Posted by DuncanOrange

i'm sure they'll try to get two TE's in the draft. I'd like to see they get Aaron Hernandez

Sections
Shortcuts