jints fans must be practically wetting themselves worrying about todays game...lol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

jints fans must be practically wetting themselves worrying about todays game...lol

After losing 3 out of 4 games looking quite mediocre to bad ( where did I hear that prediction...?), jints sketchy defense ( is that undrafted chase Blackburn at middle lb?) get to run around chasing mark Ingram, Pierre Thomas, jimmy graham and Marcus colston... Hahaha should be fun to watch that...

Poor jints better get big game from opie the wobbling duckchucker of jintland or their season is going down the toilet..lol... Since Brees will put up 30 points min.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: jints fans must be practically wetting themselves worrying about todays game...lol

I don't know what to say about the Giants at this point.  Some games they look horrible like they have no chance of going to another SB then they will come out and look like they are about to start their peak and make their SB run but then revert back to that horrible team again.  Todays game should be interesting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: jints fans must be practically wetting themselves worrying about todays game...lol

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't know what to say about the Giants at this point.  Some games they look horrible like they have no chance of going to another SB then they will come out and look like they are about to start their peak and make their SB run but then revert back to that horrible team again.  Todays game should be interesting.

[/QUOTE]

Agree...  Thing is I really enjoy watching them struggle.  There has never been a luckier team to win a championship yet people have been bamboozled into thinking a 9-7, 10-6, team that pulls off miracles as a14 point underdog is somehow "great"...lol

I fully expect like last week, Eli to chuck a ton of balls deep hoping for dubious pi penalties from ny loving refs...  that's half their offense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I wouldn't be surprised if the Jints blow them out.  Washington got by them, but it took a good deal of fortune (RGIII's run and fumble that popped into a teammate's hands).  Then again, it wouldn't be a shock if they lost - just can't envision it though.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Personally, I expect the Giants to win this one by at least 10. They play well when they really need to and the Saints are really not that great this year, although by no means an easy win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

The saints defense is not very good except if the must win causes jints to panic and play tight.

This is how jints have played at home many times.  lwn 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

The Giants are going to beat the Saints. 

That's my prediction. The Gints have it all over teams built like that. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

We shall see...  NFC east games this week are all good.  Dallas cinci, Washington balt, ...

Which team will step up...?  If skins and cowboys win their 1:00 games, even MORE pressure will be on the jittery jumpy disjointed jints.  Can't wait to see it play out...

Also heard a quote from JPP who said he would "rather face Brees than RGIII"...  Hmmm... Careful what you wish for , perhaps?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

hope they are wearing peebags today. brees is gonna hand the jints their behinds today

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jints ain't too worried right now, but, all fingers and toes are crossed!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

The obssession with the Giants continues. I can't figure out why!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

I already knew the saints would lose against the Giants, the Saints are just not that good this year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Did he say go bale some hay ?   I bet that left a mark tough guy.    

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Giants are running up the score.. anything from the media?  Jints?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

they are just entitled and sore losers nh...not all not most not fans like you

it's the queenies and coolio's of life

[/QUOTE]

And then, silence

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from r-ELI-able. Show r-ELI-able's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought this is a shared Giants-Pats forum. Of course there will a lot of Giants talk.

GO BLUE!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

no because noone here cares about the giants besides u and jints fan but we accept jints fan because in the end we all know he is rusty

Sections
Shortcuts