jints fans must be worrying themselves silly about tonights game...lol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

jints fans must be worrying themselves silly about tonights game...lol

Giants facing super hot rgIII, in DC.  If skins win they would be 3-1 in division while jints would be 2-3.

Washington "should have" won 1st matchup but opieli threw a last minute bomb to win....

Hopefully it will be a clean game without jints receivers diving and whining for calls after opie lobs up his wobbling ducks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: jints fans must be worrying themselves silly about tonights game...lol

I am picking the Giants tonight.   What I would be worried about if I was a Giants fan, (well, besides looking like a idiot posting on a Patriots board all season long) is they hit a slump in November, had their bye week and came out and beat the Packers to a bloody pulp last weekend.  They could be hitting their end of season peak almost a month earlier this year compared to last year.  This could be problems for them come playoff time!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am picking the Giants tonight.   What I would be worried about if I was a Giants fan, (well, besides looking like a idiot posting on a Patriots board all season long) is they hit a slump in November, had their bye week and came out and beat the Packers to a bloody pulp last weekend.  They could be hitting their end of season peak almost a month earlier this year compared to last year.  This could be problems for them come playoff time!!

[/QUOTE]

+ 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+ 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

[/QUOTE]

You said it for me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

As a Pats fan posting on a Patriots forum (sounds weird with so many non-Pats fan on this forum) I could really care less who wins tonight MNF game...but as a native Bostonian fueled with the hate of pretty much everything New York...I hope Washington wins. F New York, Jets, Yankees, Giants, Mets, Knicks, Nets!

And since the magic words were used multiple times (sort of like Beetlejuice and Candyman) t-minus 5...4...3...2...1...0 Here comes our favorite Gi Aint's fan

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Elis 4 game average passer rating right after san Francisco  victory was  58...  Yes he bounced back against gbs notoriously bad pass d... but they also lost a running back.  If they try to lean on Bradshaw, he is a liability...  I think NY struggles tonight and Washington avenges the loss that they should have won.  Rg 3 will be the key...  If he avoids big mistakes, skins win IMO.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I'd rather the Giants win the rest of their regular season games.

I don't like this team as a favorite. They thrive as underdogs though. Unlike the Jets, I think the criticism fuels them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Touchdown... Skins up 7-3...  Eli lobs one up... Ooohhhh...noooooo

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Pass interference on a wobbling floater ... There it is...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Bad call... No chance to catch that one.  Biggest play of drive...that ball had nothing on it.  Lucky it wasn't a pick six...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Another wussy interference call for jints.  This time phantom call on Washington. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Skins trying like heck to make sure NY wins--like most Giants opponents do.....dropped passes, stupid penalties, ridiculous.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Another wussy interference call for jints.  This time phantom call on Washington. 

[/QUOTE]

Yup, zebras sticking it to Skins now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pass interference on a wobbling floater ... There it is...

[/QUOTE]

yeah Goodell sent an instant memo to the refs (rolls eyes)

[/QUOTE]

99% of your posts. (rolls eyes)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Man, that Giants D doesn't looks so tough anymore.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

skins win...  (waves to crowd).... . (does victory lap)... ( flips bird to jints fans).... lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

skins win...  (waves to crowd).... . (does victory lap)... ( flips bird to jints fans).... 

[/QUOTE]

And dont forget "(rolls eyes)"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

The Giants still have to play NO, ATL and BAL. So they should lose to NO and ATL , but beat the Ravens. That way they may lose the division and be out of the play-off.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

It past 9:00 the Giants troll is in bed now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

[QUOTE]

Man, that Giants D doesn't looks so tough anymore.

[/QUOTE]

That's RGIII. Only one other QB plays a similar style to him (Kaepernick). Teams are going to have trouble figuring out how to defend him.

If not for that swiss cheese defense, I would really like this redskins team

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Giants facing super hot rgIII, in DC.  If skins win they would be 3-1 in division while jints would be 2-3.

Washington "should have" won 1st matchup but opieli threw a last minute bomb to win....

Hopefully it will be a clean game without jints receivers diving and whining for calls after opie lobs up his wobbling ducks.

[/QUOTE]

sad that a fan of the supposed "Mighty" Pats is so obsessed with a game out of conference featuring two teams they play about once every 4-6 years in the regular season

kind of pathetic actually

[/QUOTE]

Kind of like you being on the forum of a team in another conference that you play once every 2-3 years in the regular season? That kind of pathetic?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Another wussy interference call for jints.  This time phantom call on Washington

You mean like the holding call in last yrs SB that Woolfolk admitted afterwards wasn't a hold? That changed the tone of the game, up to that point dominated by the Giants (Then dominated by the Pats, then the Giants picked it up again). Once again, calls go both ways, and most are debatable. Regardless, I believe PI calls, given the difficulty of getting right by the officials and their impact, should be reviewable (or even compulsory, like TOs & TDs), and coaches should be able to challenge them as well. Hard to believe the owners struck that down last off season.