JINTS WILL GO 9-7 AND WIN DIVISION!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

JINTS WILL GO 9-7 AND WIN DIVISION!

A

temporary return to bad form but will prove a temporary blip as well. Now after the 4 game winning streak is done starts the 5 gamer to finish with 9 wins and the fact that both Cowpokes and Iggles will stumble will give NFC East crown and playoff birth to Gmen. And then another magical playoff run??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: JINTS WILL GO 9-7 AND WIN DIVISION!

keep dreaming

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

How did Eli not take advanatge of that Cowboys D ? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

temporary return to bad form but will prove a temporary blip as well. Now after the 4 game winning streak is done starts the 5 gamer to finish with 9 wins and the fact that both Cowpokes and Iggles will stumble will give NFC East crown and playoff birth to Gmen. And then another magical playoff run??

[/QUOTE]
    Giants: Redskinns, Chargers, Seahawks, Lions, Redskins

Cowboys: Raiders, Bears, Packers, Redskins, Eagles

Eagles: Cardinals, Lions, Vikings, Bears, Cowboys

There are five games left.  You are two games behind both the Cowboys and Eagles.  You need to win them all and have the Cowboys lose THREE games because you lost both to them and you would lose in head to head with a tie.  You need the Eagles to lose three games.  One of those losses has to be to the Cowboys because the Eagles 3-2 in the division and you are 1-3.  That means that the Cowboys must lose to all of the other four Raiders (4-7), Bears (6-5), Packers (5-5-1) and the Redskins (3-7, probably 3-8 after tonight) while you win against the others, which include the Charges, Lions AND THE SEAHAWKS, and the Eagles need to lose three of the other four.

If you were in Las Vegas you could probably get 100-1 odds on that because they don't go any higher than that in their odds making.  I would put your chances at about 1 in 10,000.

The Giants are midgets this year -- dead midgets.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

A

[/QUOTE]

Why not try posting someplace where someone might actually give a rat's posterior?

This crap doesn't belong here and neither do you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Classic backpedal!!  Optimism is fine, I'll give you that!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

You're desperate.  Just stop.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

how is this a backpedal? i said 10 wins and did not change that once until yesterday when it became statistically impossible to win 10 so i am going to go with the next highest tital which again requires no losses

but tell u what: if they played 17 games i would stick with the original 10

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How did Eli not take advanatge of that Cowboys D ? 

[/QUOTE]

this i agree with

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to antibody's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A

[/QUOTE]

Why not try posting someplace where someone might actually give a rat's posterior?

[/QUOTE]

all the more reason for being so anti  Smile

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You're desperate.  Just stop.

[/QUOTE]

not quite Bulger...a believer!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

A

[/QUOTE]

..... And then "88" woke up to find a puddle in his bed and his pillow in a shredded mass of feathers.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A

[/QUOTE]

..... And then "88" woke up to find a puddle in his bed and his pillow in a shredded mass of feathers.......

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA pretty funny AZ

tho it also sounds like Brady after those two SBs

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I'll wait till the 8-8 thread to comment

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"And then another magical playoff run??"

No - what you fail to understand is that in today's NFL it's almost impossible to string together so many consecutive wins. 

The Giants are not as bad as some on this board say. You do have a small playoff shot though, because your division is so weak record wise. Example, you may be able to win the division going 8-8. Doubt it, but it's possible. If so, I could see 8-8. 9-7 is not happening.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA pretty funny AZ

tho it also sounds like Brady after those two SBs

[/QUOTE]

See? Can't even be creative. Get used to another offseason of will they/won't they fire Coughlin. You still have a chance only because you're in a poor division. Make that a "more balanced" division. 6-10 seems to be about right for your team and their superstar QB "Boy Wonder", he of the 14 TD's and 17 INT's (Somehow I don't think those are very good statistics. But, what do I know? After all, Eli won two Super Bowls). Oh, yeah, they beat the Pats twice in Super Bowls. The Titanic sank, Japan got nuked twice in 1945, and Custer and his Boys had a mishap at the Little Bighorn, and Dewey did NOT win. All are relegated to history.

Gotta stay current to be relevent.    

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Give it up Jints.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

"Now after the 4 game winning streak is done starts the 5 gamer to finish with 9 wins..."

This is why games are played on the field and not in your mind with stimulants involved. Oh, if "wishes were fishes"...... 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to antibody's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1mil

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

This clown cant accept they are DONE...4 games back of Dallas as they lost both head to head with 5 games to play....Im telling you all - as soonas Giants officially eliminated he will be telling us how they would have won it all in playoffs.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

how is this a backpedal? i said 10 wins and did not change that once until yesterday when it became statistically impossible to win 10 so i am going to go with the next highest tital which again requires no losses

but tell u what: if they played 17 games i would stick with the original 10

[/QUOTE]

Come on, 42and46...   first you pound us with your "the Giants will win 10 games".  Now that they can't win 10, you change it to 9 and they'll still win the division.  So, when they lose game #8, your next version will be the Giants will win 8 games and make the playoffs, right?

Like I said, optimism is fine....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Jets and Giants are toast. Knicks and Brooklyn are even worse. Yankees old and awful. Rangers none too good either. Arrogant New York fans deserve this kind of a smack down.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll wait till the 8-8 thread to comment

[/QUOTE]

I will now - 8-8 and home for Christmas.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I have to give JintsFan some credit.  Gotta respect fans who don't quit on their team.  At least he shows up win or lose.  Ditto for UD6.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

A

[/QUOTE]

And we care about your crappy little team and your drunken attention whoring because......?

Sections
Shortcuts