JINTS WILL GO 9-7 AND WIN DIVISION!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: JINTS WILL GO 9-7 AND WIN DIVISION!

try 5-9 , i see them beating Wash at home, but losing the rest of their games

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I had Dallas over the Giants on Sunday as my second place pick against the spread, and as usual they didn't disappoint me.  Dallas is playing like a 9-7 team.  Right now your team is playing like a 6-10 team.

Minor good news:  I have your team as 6.7 point favorites over hapless Washington next week.  There's a slight jump with Washington's short week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

You need to get off the island more...  Heck you need to get off the island anytime.  The crys to fire coughlin start to grow.  The true giants are starting to show ha ha.  Sure looks like the crapola NFC Easy is your Daddy's. ha ha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You need to get off the island more...  Heck you need to get off the island anytime.  The crys to fire coughlin start to grow.  The true giants are starting to show ha ha.  Sure looks like the crapola NFC Easy is your Daddy's. ha ha

[/QUOTE]

They made a website for people just like him.

http://getoffourisland.com/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A

temporary return to bad form but will prove a temporary blip as well. Now after the 4 game winning streak is done starts the 5 gamer to finish with 9 wins and the fact that both Cowpokes and Iggles will stumble will give NFC East crown and playoff birth to Gmen. And then another magical playoff run??

[/QUOTE]

Forget it, my friend. The Dallas game was one the Giants couldn't afford to lose. The Cowboys now have what amounts to a three game lead on the G-men (a two game lead...plus the tie breaker).

They had every chance to win this game. They never recovered after giving up that 50 yard fumble return for a cheap Dallas TD. It appeared to knock them on their heels...and they never really recovered. I don't understand why they gave up on the run. They appeared to be gouging the Dallas "D" with the ground game: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=331124019   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

We shouldn't dignify this thread by responding, there's a thread dedicated to Vagiants fans...

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/fear-not-jints-will-win-10-games/100/6815401

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You sound like the Jints version of Rusty! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I spy 2 losses in Seattle and San Deigo, you're looking at 7-9.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Who is that masked man?  Could it be hammah time?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Classic backpedal!!  Optimism is fine, I'll give you that!

[/QUOTE]

how is this a backpedal? i said 10 wins and did not change that once until yesterday when it became statistically impossible to win 10 so i am going to go with the next highest tital which again requires no losses

but tell u what: if they played 17 games i would stick with the original 10

[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to future "Gints will go 8-8 and could possibly make playoffs", and "Gints will go 7-9 but don't really suck that bad" threads...etc...etc

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

And win the division!     Ha ha. Tool. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Lol Jints thread

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

Yeah right!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Waiting for the 8 - 8 discussion even without the playoffs in the picture.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Giants forum = 0 viewing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

A

temporary return to bad form but will prove a temporary blip as well. Now after the 4 game winning streak is done starts the 5 gamer to finish with 9 wins and the fact that both Cowpokes and Iggles will stumble will give NFC East crown and playoff birth to Gmen. And then another magical playoff run??

[/QUOTE]

Will they now?

Sections
Shortcuts