JintsFan admits he's a frontrunning troll......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

JintsFan admits he's a frontrunning troll......

This was posted last night (this morning) on page 2 of the "Two bad teams" thread. It came as a response to several pointed questions to JintsFan as to why he was on the Patriots forum, as well as a remark of disbelief from me that took the form of me saying it's unlikely he would still be here if NE had won LXII and LXVI. What he said demonstrates at last that he is a frontrunning troll, who is only here to give himself a feeling of superiority. I was both shocked and delighted that he answered it with such candor. I can only think that since he posted it at 1:19 a.m., he thought no one but me and one or two others would ever see it. He hedged his bet a bit with the etherial, political way he put it; but it little hides the ugly truth that we already knew intuitively. JintsFan is here because he desires the mere light of his presense to reflect off "inferior" Patriots fans so that he can gain a feeling of personal superiority. Seeing how often he engages in "setting us straight", about the Patriots and their place in history, there could be no other reason. For an example of a TRUE NY fan engaging in legitimate sports talk and being respectful, see "Jete02" from the Sox forum. I asked JintsFan if he frequented the Ravens forum to chat about XXXV, but got no response. But then, I didn't expect one on that front, the answer to that is clear.    

posted at 10/22/2012 01:19:28 EDT

• JintsFan
    • First: 08/12/2008
    • Last: 10/22/2012

Out of curiosity, why? (Getzo)

[/QUOTE]

why not? we share a lot of history, recent and otherwise (JintsFan)

[/QUOTE]

So youd still be here if you lost those two games? Sure pal. (TheExaminer)

[/QUOTE]

split yeah...lost two maybe-they were close (JintsFan)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: JintsFan admits he's a frontrunning troll......

There is a lot of light to shine on the Giants and their fans. Thanks to the Pats they got to participate in the greatest upset of all time.

Think, if the Patriots 2007 won there would never again be a legitimate dispute or discussion on which team was the greatest in NFL history.

There are worst things to associate yourself with than bringing down the mighty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is a lot of light to shine on the Giants and their fans. Thanks to the Pats they got to participate in the greatest upset of all time.

Think, if the Patriots 2007 won there would never again be a legitimate dispute or discussion on which team was the greatest in NFL history.

There are worst things to associate yourself with than bringing down the mighty.

[/QUOTE]

...and better things too, no doubt.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Nice to know that I'm not the only one who notices his intentions. With every post it's "Ha, ha my team beat your team, Na na na na na"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

All I know is if you're spending as much time as he does (all hours of the day/night, all days of the week) on a rival team's message board, I'd recommend trying to develop some sort of a social life instead.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Well, like I said, he NEEDS this affirmation about himself. That's why he's here, and that being the case, he will continue to hang out. What that tells you about his social life I will leave to you in drawing out any meaning you may want to. He made just such a mysterious connection with his personal life last night, though I'm unsure how to interpret it:

• JintsFan

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lets end this: i'm here-i ain't queer-and i ain't gonna disappear

handle that as u will

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

He's one giant azz/hole

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

He is a Jest fan using the Giants to make himself feel better when talking to fans of a real team.  If he said he was a Jets fan we'd laugh at him, but some of you give him respect because you think he's a Giants fan.  At least he doesn't try and pass himself off as a Pats fan like Rusty!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He is a Jest fan using the Giants to make himself feel better when talking to fans of a real team.  If he said he was a Jets fan we'd laugh at him, but some of you give him respect because you think he's a Giants fan.  At least he doesn't try and pass himself off as a Pats fan like Rusty!

[/QUOTE]

Excellent point. I wouldn't be surprised in the least. What REAL Giants fan would hang out in the Patriots forum and contradict endlessly? Well put.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Giants fans are bugging Cowgirl and Eagles fans not Pats fan. He's a confused Jest fan that thinks we even care what Squeli if doing during the regular season...

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This was posted last night (this morning) on page 2 of the "Two bad teams" thread. It came as a response to several pointed questions to JintsFan as to why he was on the Patriots forum, as well as a remark of disbelief from me that took the form of me saying it's unlikely he would still be here if NE had won LXII and LXVI. What he said demonstrates at last that he is a frontrunning troll, who is only here to give himself a feeling of superiority. I was both shocked and delighted that he answered it with such candor. I can only think that since he posted it at 1:19 a.m., he thought no one but me and one or two others would ever see it. He hedged his bet a bit with the etherial, political way he put it; but it little hides the ugly truth that we already knew intuitively. JintsFan is here because he desires the mere light of his presense to reflect off "inferior" Patriots fans so that he can gain a feeling of personal superiority. Seeing how often he engages in "setting us straight", about the Patriots and their place in history, there could be no other reason. For an example of a TRUE NY fan engaging in legitimate sports talk and being respectful, see "Jete02" from the Sox forum. I asked JintsFan if he frequented the Ravens forum to chat about XXXV, but got no response. But then, I didn't expect one on that front, the answer to that is clear.    

• JintsFan

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

all I can say about this post, your really amateurish psychoanalysis and some of the priceless responses, especially Roddy and TomHab, is:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now I will go forward and put this very sad exhibition in the rearview mirror.

THAT IS ALL.

PS: HARLEY ROADKING = HONDA  ROADSTER  lololol!

[/QUOTE]

No we know better than to psychoanalysis a Phyco, Change you screen name to NotYets and come back on Thanks Giving when we squeek out another win over your team and tell us how badly TB played. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jints could also be a teenager as his "history" of Giant fandom does not seem to predate those two SB wins!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Hmmm, Maybe Jints stands for Jets INTs

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

• JintsFan

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

all I can say about this post, your really amateurish psychoanalysis and some of the priceless responses, especially Roddy and TomHab, is:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now I will go forward and put this very sad exhibition in the rearview mirror.

THAT IS ALL.

PS: HARLEY ROADKING = HONDA  ROADSTER  lololol!

[/QUOTE]

LOL...the other posters just slammed you so bad, I can just kick back and enjoy. And yes, by all means "go forward" with your life now. It was a terrible blow, we understand, but you can rise above.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

We should start a Jets INT Fanclub JINTSFAN can be our President

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We should start a Jets INT Fanclub JINTSFAN can be our President

[/QUOTE]

Sure, we can all pretend to be Jets fans. Its easy. All you have to do is pick the most recent team to beat NE in anything approching an important game, then create a clever screen name in some way reflecting the nickname of that team and voila! Of course, there are rumors that you have to kiss Phat Rex's toe as part of an arduous initiation ordeal, so some might balk at that. We will see.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Blame BDC for not banning trolls.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

His avatar should be reason enough. I'm willing to bet that if I went to a Rams site posting with my avatar being Ty Law raising the right hand or to a Panthers site with my pic as Vinatieri holding both arms up or even to an Eagles site with my pic as Rodney flapping his arms...I would be banned within seconds. I wouldn't do that mind you, but we all get my point.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Jints fan is a hopeless loser who has no friends and eats his own dandruff.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

His avatar should be reason enough. I'm willing to bet that if I went to a Rams site posting with my avatar being Ty Law raising the right hand or to a Panthers site with my pic as Vinatieri holding both arms up or even to an Eagles site with my pic as Rodney flapping his arms...I would be banned within seconds. I wouldn't do that mind you, but we all get my point.

[/QUOTE]

+1

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jints could also be a teenager as his "history" of Giant fandom does not seem to predate those two SB wins!

[/QUOTE]

Ive been saying for months that his use of text language in his posts indicates that "he" is a teenage girl. You may have seen that brought up if you looked at the Two bad teams thread of last night.