JintsFan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

JintsFan

It's been 7 days since the Giants won.  You have said what you had to say. 

Why are you still here?  Please go somewhere else and enjoy your team.

Stop hanging around ours.  It's wierd, and irritating.  You are like some kind of leg humping poodle.  Enough, already.  Go find some Giants site or something. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: JintsFan

LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

hahahhaa....Ok, this may be a fun post. Dave: Your actually sending an invitation to Gints fan.

Dave: when I was going to school I needed a part-time job that would allow me to study. I was the best babysitter known and you know why? Babies and small kids do'nt want to eat their carrots and peas....so they will fuss and cry. I then asked " what do ya want'? Cookies was the answer. I gave em cookies afterwhich they slept like babies. Profs pay well for good babysitters...LOL

Gintsfan? the same way. Treat em with kindness and by doing so it heaps hot coal upon their heads ( Paul to the Romans), simple really! Do'nt argue, that is better than the ignore button. WE live in Cyberspace so expect anything just do'nt answer, especially with malice, thats the way it works for me.

In real life when someone wants to intimidate? Just a firm silent LQQK in thier eyes for few seconds and walk away, does the same. It happens!

If pie-holes could fly there would be no sunshine!

Peace to all

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

To intimidate people, I call them and at the end of the conversation I say "Get some rest. You look tired." even though I have no idea where they are. Note: This does not work very well if you send tham a letter.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: JintsFan:
    [QUOTE]In Response to JintsFan : Dave: I am truly flattered and excited as this is the first thread I can recall in 4+ yrs here that was about me exclusively and had my name in the title! It's good to be remembered... As for the purpose of ur thread I actully agree and was in "see you next season" mode already. After all, after a SuperBowl-and a great classic finish one such as 46, it was definitely going to take a week to get all the back and forth done. Same thing as the wekk following SB 42. By then all the postgame discussions/rants/whines etc...have been exhausted and this season is firmly in the past and it's book is closed and it's on to next season. So well before this I was already in mosey on territory. That said, there's  still a post 46 topic/thread/rant/whine or three out there and of course I will take part-as does JAR 59 and UD6 and BOLT and others who warm Pat's fans hearts. So I'll still be poking around here and there a while longer before riding off into the sunset for another NFL season. As for a Giants boord/forum I say the same thing I always do: what fun is that, it's all fans and I know what's going on there (and yeah they'll be a few Patsies fans-more than a few-to put their two cents in there too) . It's always more fun going to the opponent/enemy board. That recently includes the Jets btw. Also, Dave, I come here because I know the high regard and esteem I am held in here and do not want you guys here to miss me too much. But fear not, after I fade away soon I will be back in September.  :  ) I wouldn't miss it for the world!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Stay classy, Fairweather.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to JintsFan:
    [QUOTE]It's been 7 days since the Giants won.  You have said what you had to say.  Why are you still here?  Please go somewhere else and enjoy your team. Stop hanging around ours.  It's wierd, and irritating.  You are like some kind of leg humping poodle.  Enough, already.  Go find some Giants site or something. 
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I've got him on ignore. He's being anal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to JintsFan:
    [QUOTE]It's been 7 days since the Giants won.  You have said what you had to say.  Why are you still here?  Please go somewhere else and enjoy your team. Stop hanging around ours.  It's wierd, and irritating.  You are like some kind of leg humping poodle.  Enough, already.  Go find some Giants site or something. 

Seriously doubt that he or she really likes the Giants, if so he wouldn't be around here still. Most likely just a troll looking for some laughs in between making prank phone calls. It will get old soon enough and he or she will go away. I think I'll take babe advice and put it on ignore right now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

They can't all be like SteelCurtain75

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Say what you will about jints being a troll....but fake fan?

Not unless he's been perpetuating the lie since 2008. It's possible, just not likely.

I've only got one problem, jints, if memory serves, had some really classless things to say about MHK, other than that....really dedicating a whole thread to him? If you think he IS a troll, well, you just gave him a buffet to feast on for weeks. Good job.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]hahahhaa....Ok, this may be a fun post. Dave: Your actually sending an invitation to Gints fan. Dave: when I was going to school I needed a part-time job that would allow me to study. I was the best babysitter known and you know why? Babies and small kids do'nt want to eat their carrots and peas....so they will fuss and cry. I then asked " what do ya want'? Cookies was the answer. I gave em cookies afterwhich they slept like babies. Profs pay well for good babysitters...LOL Gintsfan? the same way. Treat em with kindness and by doing so it heaps hot coal upon their heads ( Paul to the Romans), simple really! Do'nt argue, that is better than the ignore button. WE live in Cyberspace so expect anything just do'nt answer, especially with malice, thats the way it works for me. In real life when someone wants to intimidate? Just a firm silent LQQK in thier eyes for few seconds and walk away, does the same. It happens! If pie-holes could fly there would be no sunshine! Peace to all
    Posted by palookaski[/QUOTE]
    Wish Dave wouldn't lower himself to trading affronts with Jints. It's obvious that the guy has little class and continues to personally disrespect the emotionally afflicted on this board. Giving him the carte blanche to further undergo his verbal assault will only anger Dave and encourage the Jintster to continue. Maybe the J should use a little restraint and try to emulate this Giant fan who knows too well that the SB was just a slightly better throw from TB to have the Beantowners celebrating their parade instead of us. Not truly a winner, but a wiener.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JintsFan : Keep whining 2X Super Bowl loser!

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. I was over the loss pretty much that night. My first post was a congrats to the Giants and their true fans.

You though are just a fairweather troll - disappeared when the Giants looked all but out of it and reappeared two weeks before the SB with some magical story about how BDC somehow rebuilt your posting history after deleting your id. Pretty funny that you expected people to believe you. 

I hear the Jets are going to win the SB next year. You better hustle on down to your local NJ fan shop and get some gear at 1/2 price.

Stay classy, Fairweather.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]They can't all be like SteelCurtain75
    Posted by nyjoseph[/QUOTE]

He represents well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" t's been seven days and you Patriots fans are still if if if if ....Shut up now !!!!"

Thanks for posting this - it's clear you should be put on permanent ignore just  from this one dooshy post. Appreciated. 

Already have Jints fan on ignore and have for quite a while. Turned out to be a low character guy, big surprise, most folks who make time to troll other fans forums when their teams happen to be winning have rotten souls....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: JintsFan": [QUOTE]" t's been seven days and you Patriots fans are still if if if if ....Shut up now !!!!" Thanks for posting this - it's clear you should be put on permanent ignore just  from this one dooshy post. Appreciated.  Already have Jints fan on ignore and have for quite a while. Turned out to be a low character guy, big surprise, most folks who make time to troll other fans forums when their teams happen to be winning have rotten souls.... Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE] Pike/Uticaclub is now LadyLake. Just FYI--if you care to keep track of them as they go by.....

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

SteelCurtain75 does represent well.......Why can't all Jets and Colts fans be like him?  Why do they have to be trolls?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BIGAPPLEORCHARD. Show BIGAPPLEORCHARD's posts

In Response to JintsFan:

The poodle line might be the funniest thing I have ever read here.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JintsFan : I know no such thing so-called Giants fan. So they complete the pass; that guarantees a fg or td and a loss? And if a fg then eli can't lead them down to a td and a  win? hell, he did just that and u urself said you know he would. Never heard of u but I been around here a while and I know who is cool and who is an a******e and I deal with each accordingly. Ec*ck is in the latter category and so it goes. So please Tigger enjoy the V ur way and I'll enjoy it mine.
    MY question is where would you be if the Pats win the SB? Crickets. And I do know football far greater that you think. Now, go back to your shine box.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JintsFan : I know no such thing so-called Giants fan. So they complete the pass; that guarantees a fg or td and a loss? And if a fg then eli can't lead them down to a td and a  win? hell, he did just that and u urself said you know he would. Never heard of u but I been around here a while and I know who is cool and who is an a******e and I deal with each accordingly. Ec*ck is in the latter category and so it goes. So please Tigger enjoy the V ur way and I'll enjoy it mine.
    So called Giants fan? You weren't a twinkle in your father's lower extremity eye when I was a fan. I can probable name 20 of the 22 starters to their '64 team right now without giving it much thought. Without googling, name me 2. Didn't think so. Please don't use this to ask Pats fans who their starting lineups were just 4 years ago. It's in you to do that to stew even more vitriol from their fandom. Act like you've been there before. 
    Where I coached, 10-11 wins a year was expected and we attained that all but one year (9 wins). Winning was fun, but the far and between loss were devastating to not the coaches, but to the players and the community. I've seen that look of defeat in their eyes and what they didn't need was someone to viciously remind them of it on a continuous basis. You bring bad Karma to a great organization. As I said, 'go find your shoebox'.
    Thought the mods would eliminate/ban instigators from opposing teams. You're beginning to sound like you've have a blood transfusion from one the Pats' posters.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]SteelCurtain75 does represent well.......Why can't all Jets and Colts fans be like him?  Why do they have to be trolls?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    I'm not a Gents troll. Just an objective responder. Credit is always given when it is due. No matter the team or player. I stood by unbiased milieu and I don't deviate from it unless someone becomes aggressively insolent.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JintsFan : I'm not a Gents troll. Just an objective responder. Credit is always given when it is due. No matter the team or player. I stood by unbiased milieu and I don't deviate from it unless someone becomes aggressively insolent.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES[/QUOTE]

There are those "fans" of opposing teams that come here to: mock, taunt, attack, insult, add fuel to fires, antagonize....among other things.....There are those Patriot "fans" here that go on the defensive and do some of the same thing to those "fans" of opposing teams.

I am sure there are some people here that troll on other opposing team's message boards....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Jintsfan has been a Jets fan all along, once Rex Ryan's SB promises never paid off he became a Giants fan..... too!  Hey look at that, all of a sudden I'm a Giants fan too.  They are both New York teams, how convenient.  He thinks people won't even notice what he did.  We have two words for those kind of fans..... Trophy Chaser!

You see, the people who go to other peoples boards to try and give them a bad time are those new bandwagon fans.  Discouragement and living a life where your team doesn't hit it big leaves a person disappointed and hateful.  But once he decides to jump on the bandwagon of team that has success then they can't control it, they have to go out and gloat.  It's a whole new feeling for him.  But deep down he knows that it's not genuine, he knows his true team, the Jets, are failures.  I'm sure he has started to slowly change all his memorabilia to Giants stuff and telling everyone he has always been a Giants fan all along. 

Sections
Shortcuts