JintsFan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Re: JintsFan

When you post something like this, you are really hoping to engage with this dope again, not make him go away.  This will only make him stay.  Why not just post the JintsFan is half human woman half male Baboon, you could get the same reaction that way and maybe have some fun.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: JintsFan:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: JintsFan : so u can name the starters on the 64 giants...dont make u a better fan it makes you old...when u coached? who gives a **** if you coached that makes u an expert on football? shinebox? shows both ur lack of brains and character to quote a muderous psychopathic mobster ...go away while i pop in my 1986 sb VHS tape...or maybe i'll pop in the 1961 NFL championship game
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    I'm sure if you'd be facing me right now, you'd would zip. Trust me cyber tough guy. Now, go find your shine box a*****e.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The Payoff is at the end.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    You're the best. Thanks. Too funny.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    You're the best. Thanks. Too funny.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahahahaha, I thought it was perfect for this thread!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommChairman. Show CommChairman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JintsFan : Keep whining 2X Super Bowl loser!

Pats record in SBs is 3-4. It's amazing to think that the Pats are tied with the Vikings, Broncos and Bills for most SB losses.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JintsFan : Pats record in SBs is 3-4. It's amazing to think that the Pats are tied with the Vikings, Broncos and Bills for most SB losses.
    Posted by CommChairman[/QUOTE]
    Now that's a very interesting point. People are so preoccupied with their 3 SBs in 4 years that they forget that they've lost that many. It's still 3 championships more than most NFL franchises.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Pats record in SBs is 3-4. It's amazing to think that the Pats are tied with the Vikings, Broncos and Bills for most SB losses.
    Posted by CommChairman[/QUOTE]
    It should also be noted that the Patriots have more super bowl wins than all three of those teams combined.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey Jintsfan - Here's your QB!

On Valentine's Day, New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez worked on repairing his frayed relationship with his top wide receiver, Santonio Holmes.

Sanchez sent a tweet to his star pass catcher, asking, "santonio10 you want to be my Valentine?" The Twitter post included a picture of a heart-shaped box of cookies

How sweet of Sanchez.  Everyone must be proud.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Jints your guys won. Thats the right to smack talk. I do believe that you were AWOL at one point in the season though when the G-Men were on the skids. Lets not let that happen this year.  Eli's pass to Manningham on the sideline was one of beauty. I cant argue with that play. The thing I actually like about you is your hatred for the Jets. Carry on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Jints your guys won. Thats the right to smack talk. I do believe that you were AWOL at one point in the season though when the G-Men were on the skids. Lets not let that happen this year.  Eli's pass to Manningham on the sideline was one of beauty. I cant argue with that play. The thing I actually like about you is your hatred for the Jets. Carry on.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]
    Jints fan doesn't hate the Jets, he has been a Jets fan all along but since they started to not live up to their coaches expectations and the Giants were looking good he did a swich a roo!! 

Don't let him fool ya!  Watch, if next season the Giants stink and the Jets are looking good he will be back here talking up the Jets.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JintsFan : no no TB my quarterback is Eli Manning. You know this guy: ELI 2 TOM 0 carry on son

eh....i dont necessarily agree with this thread, i dont mind you being here as long as you arent trolling....but TB still does have three rings, those dont just disappear because he lost the last two he played in

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JintsFan : no no dragon I thought that was cleared up. I said NOTHING derogatory or otherwise negative about Mrs Kraft (or Mr). I actually said she was obviously a wonderful and giving lady who was rightly loved and admired. My statements were to Pats fans and their comments, etc...NOT Myra or Robert Kraft...thankfully the ones who misunderstood me at first got that cleared upI would never disparage and especially so soon after her passing

You lucky jackahoe!  Three fumbles and you get them all back and Tynes kicking FG's like on crack.  Yeah, just another super win!  Hope the Deadskins kick your A twice again next year.  The 49ers will surely finish you off next season when they hold on to punts with Ted Ginn catching them.

Rub hard on that lucky horseshoe that is up yours

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JintsFan : Phil: dont mind idiots like TB and others with that fair weather stuff...I was BANNED for the 100th time and I did not bother to try and get back or care about it until our two teams were meeting in the SB so I thought it would be fun to get back...for the 100th time I emailed them that I couldn't log in any longer and a person named Beth (now why would I make a name up for crying out loud? go email boston.com and you'll find yes Beth does indeed exist) emailed me that I was Banned for deragatory comments about Pats fans, etc...so I emailed back that I would refrain in the future and it was a sb match up and I wanted to get back on and she wrote back (yeah Beth) that I would be given another chance. When I reset my P/W etc...and got back in my account was not deleted or altered, it said Jintsfan, had my last posts (Oct) and back I was. I dont know why my profile wasnt erased nor do I know who complained that I was banned (probably Queenie) and I don't care. All these maroons saying i am making this up are just talking bs. Yeah as if I would just go away when I was here every season since 2007, win or lose. Did I disappear during all those collapses or Burress shooting himself? then why would I this year. And a Jets fan, esp with fat rex the mouth? uh-huh, sure. These wank*rs are only p*ssy because it's the best they can come up with after another Giant Victory. And I was kind and did no gloating after another classic SB but some here have no class. Oh TB? Ec*ck? Other wank*rs? It's now ELI 2 TOM 0 

Beth does indeed exist) emailed me that I was Banned for deragatory comments about Pats fans, etc...so I emailed back that I would refrain in the future

These wank*rs are only p*ssy because it's the best they can come up with after another Giant Victory. And I was kind and did no gloating after another classic SB but some here have no class. Oh TB? Ec*ck? Other wank*rs? It's now ELI 2 TOM 0

What happened to your promise?   Oh Beth...................LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JintsFan : of course not RedSox...I'm just tweaking the morons, whine.rs, blowhards and other assorted losers here, not the good guys like you...I've never made a deragatory comment about Tom Brady as a QB or his place in history...nor Bellichick

fair enough....i have nothing against the giants anyway lol.....my uncle is a huge giants fan and ive talked to him a few times after the game and im happy for him as well as some of the giants players like tuck and cruz...and also their true fans. this loss is tough to swallow, but at least its not the jets lol

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JintsFan : what promise? wth are u talking about?

Um, you told Beth you would refrain from derogatory comments about Pats fans, ect...But in the same post you have those comments.
    We straight?