J.J. Watt..... Draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Re: J.J. Watt..... Draft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJQU22Ttpwc  

Heres some highlights of the guy looks like he could stack up well. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseball4life93. Show baseball4life93's posts

In Response to Re: J.J. Watt..... Draft:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJQU22Ttpwc    Heres some highlights of the guy looks like he could stack up well. 
    Posted by tenacioust

lol im not going to yell at you because i am a fan of Reggie Watts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

In Response to J.J. Watt..... Draft:
    so i am one that is always eager for the draft but never really know who a lot of the players are because i don't follow college.. i saw a mock draft of non playoff teams and the guy predicted the pats take J.J. Watts DT with the pick from Oakland. Wondering if anyone can tell me about him? maybe make a comparison?
    Posted by baseball4life93

I've been talking about Watt for months now on the draft thread.  He was originally a TE and transferred from Central Michigan to Wisconsin where he became a DE, not DT.  Watt is about 6-6, listed at 292 but I think he's closer to 300.  He is a 4 year junior with a year of eligibility left.  It is unknown if he will declare.  He has submitted his name to the NFLAC for feedback.

Watt is a very intelligent guy.  He plays with incredible intensity yet is not a flashy in-your-face player.  Watt has all the moves to get into the backfield and beat double teams.  He will make the big play and just goes back to his huddle without showing anyone up.  Watt is excellent at batting down passes, hitting the RB in the back field and pursuing QBs.

Watt recently won the Lott Award and is up for Big 10 Defensive Player of the Year.  I believe Watt is a BB type player.  He puts team first and actually cried after his Rose Bowl defeat.  I would be absolutely thrilled to get him at 17.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

I like watt a lot but I think at the moment he is more of a pass rusher than a guy who can hold uo ot in the 3-4 though he has the size too.

A guy I like is Jared Crick he played with suh and did well then showed he can do it alone this year. he is good vs the pass and run and is good at batting down balls at the line like richard seymour used to do. Best in u could get him with the carolina pick i would like watt but crick better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

jared crick seems like a patriot kind of a player - humble !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

In Response to Re: J.J. Watt..... Draft:
    jared crick seems like a patriot kind of a player - humble !
    Posted by PatFanInBA2

Crick is 6'6" 300 pounds and runs 4.9 40 HE is exactly what SEYMOUR was when he came out and we can get him with our second pick in the second round.

I was going to start a discussion on grabbing Watt and Crick...

WHY?

Because right now we Technically have 5 NTs on this team.
    Wilfork
    Pryor
    Love
    Brace (he lost weight this year but last year he weighed in at 330, he was our insurance policy for Wilfork NOT our PLAN @ DE)
    Gerrard Warren (he has played the nose enough this year and is the size of a NT)

I would Love to See the following is it LANDED this way in the Draft
    *** I feel they NEED Three DE's
    1) These are my picks for Left DE
    ##I am using the 33 PICK becasue the 1 st rounds will be traded.

- Cameron Heyward (based on size and talent)
    - Allen Bailey (Based on size and talent)
    - Greg Romeous (project 1-2)
    ##Second Pick in the second round
    - Jared Crick
    ##With the Randy MOSS pick that we STOLE from the VIKES
    -Pernell McPhee (Junior College DEF player of the YR twice) hard working kid

Watt, Heyward, Bailey and Crick ARE 3-4 DE's BUT Romeous and McPhee can get after the QB in the NICKEL.

I would like 2 Prototipical DEs and 1 RUSH DE.

That is my opinion

Sections
Shortcuts