JJ What';s your twitter feed got today? Wish You'd Start a Thread about them / and share daily. Fun that way.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

JJ What';s your twitter feed got today? Wish You'd Start a Thread about them / and share daily. Fun that way.

rumors bout all we have to entertain us.

so share man.

:)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: JJ What';s your twitter feed got today? Wish You'd Start a Thread about them / and share daily. Fun that way.

Bred, as soon as I see something I will throw it up as a new discussion or here just depends.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: JJ What';s your twitter feed got today? Wish You'd Start a Thread about them / and share daily. Fun that way.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

#Raiders fans will be interested to know they've expressed interest in TE Kellen Winslow, who is finally healthy. He wants to keep going.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Greg A. Bedard @GregABedard

Doubt it, but I don't know “@JoeKane52: .. Any chance at all they would sign Pollard? 28..Cheap.. Hits hard as we know.”

Bedard doesn't know on Pollard.......hmm

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Old news

Christopher Price @cpriceNFL

Saints announce ex-Pats TE Ben Watson signs 3-year deal with New Orleans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:

Bred, as soon as I see something I will throw it up as a new discussion or here just depends.

thanks man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot

Cleveland Browns will hold private workout with QB Geno Smith: Browns CEO Joe Banner said at the NFL m... http://bit.ly/Zo6rMc  #browns

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Interesting Dolphins fact that I did not know:

Will Brinson @willbrinson

The Dolphins drafted 9 players in 2008. Exactly 0 are still on the team: http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedailydolphin/2013/03/18/washed-out-player-by-player-look-at-the-miami-dolphins-failed-draft-classes-of-2008-and-2090/ 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

brutal.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Some Brent Grimes news

1. Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot

#Browns Banner on FA CB Brent Grimes: "he has other teams interested. Visit went well.Felt good about physical evaluation (Achilles).''

2. 5m Mary Kay Cabot Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot

Here's how much the #Browns like FA CB Brent Grimes: they sent private jet to pick up Grimes, his wife and son.

I don't think the PAT's are involved

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Some Brent Grimes news

1. Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot

#Browns Banner on FA CB Brent Grimes: "he has other teams interested. Visit went well.Felt good about physical evaluation (Achilles).''

2. 5m Mary Kay Cabot Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot

Here's how much the #Browns like FA CB Brent Grimes: they sent private jet to pick up Grimes, his wife and son.

I don't think the PAT's are involved

bummer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Browns WR Josh Cribbs failed physical with Cardinals, per ESPN Cleveland. A meniscus issue. However Cribbs still could sign with AZ later.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

thanks man. nothing on abraham?