Joe Buck: And Now it is Our Pleasure to Watch Peyton Manning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Re: Joe Buck: And Now it is Our Pleasure to Watch Peyton Manning

Like I said earlier, Manning tossing a pick-6 just does not get old.  Can't wait for UD6 to come on here later with the perverbial plethora of excuses for horseface.  Gotta love it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Joe Buck: And Now it is Our Pleasure to Watch Peyton Manning:
    THAT'S THREE! This is almost comedic.
    Posted by TheCommittee

Almost?  The best part about his collapse in 2010 is how he blames someone else after every Pick 6.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

AND AGAIN, Aikman goes "Peyton's just not himself this year and it's mostly because of the young receivers."

Jesus......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

pick um peyton!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Belichick puts out the blueprint on Gomer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Holy Pey-cut batman!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Jeez, and they're still in it.  Cowboys gonna need another TD at least.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

WONDERING IF MANNING  THINKS HE GET CREDIT FOR THE PICK 6 SCORES ON THIS STATES AS TDS LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Boy, this one turned around quick - blocked punt?  Egad, Dallas needs to get off the schnide and score.  Hopefully, after they do, Manning can throw another pick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

He just faked that injury.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

You know Polian would have an influence in some way.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Wow, Joe Buck is still all over Payaton's jock after 3 picks, including 2 pick-6's.

They're playing a 3-8 team, for crying out loud.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

4 picks. Nice.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

MVP! MVP! MVP!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

4 for good luck! =D 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

What's the record for most int's in a three game stretch?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

that was definitely the most fun i've ever had watching a dallas cowboys game! yesssss hahahahah manning s uc ks

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

And there's your game.  3 losses in a row for the Colts.  11 INTs in the past 3 games for Peyton Manning.  Wow.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.  My money is on UD6 to convert to being a Jet fan for the rest of the year, just so he can create trouble.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

they can't blame those INTs cause of their injuries, those are combination of bad throws, judgement/ read

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: Joe Buck: And Now it is Our Pleasure to Watch Peyton Manning:
    Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.  My money is on UD6 to convert to being a Jet fan for the rest of the year, just so he can create trouble.
    Posted by Davedsone

Nah, Dogggpoop won't convert.  He'll come on here with a metric boat-ton of excuses about how nothing is Manning's fault, it's the line, the injuries, harmonic convergence - you name it, it will never be horseface's fault.  Either way, they're 6-6 and if they don't right the ship soon, the Colts could be on the outside looking in come playoff time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

they can't blame those INTs cause of their injuries, those are combination of bad throws, judgement/ read
    Posted by dodie2g

I think Manning is addicted to the highlight reel play. He just doesn't seem to get that sometimes you have to throw the ball away when the lane isn't there.

Part of this, I'm sure, has to do with having Reggie Wayne as a target; this is one of the few guys who actually deserves the description "beast." I can only imagine what Brady's career stats would look like if he'd had a talent like that for several years.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: Joe Buck: And Now it is Our Pleasure to Watch Peyton Manning : I think Manning is addicted to the highlight reel play. He just doesn't seem to get that sometimes you have to throw the ball away when the lane isn't there. Part of this, I'm sure, has to do with having Reggie Wayne as a target; this is one of the few guys who actually deserves the description " beast ." I can only imagine what Brady's career stats would look like if he'd had a talent like that for several years.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

Uh, he DID, but his big receiver failed to realize or understand that he needed to go all out 100% on EVERY play in EVERY game. Taking plays off is for practice on Wednesday.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Pouting

Sections
Shortcuts